Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL RICK PERRY ELECTION THREAD  (Read 6788 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: THE OFFICIAL RICK PERRY ELECTION THREAD
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 08:08:21 AM »
maybe rick perry has a reason for wanting to give more breaks to illegals than legals.

can any of our resident Perry supports explain?

Wait, I don't think we have any resident perry supporters.  I think they're like "We like him more than obama, but jeez louise, why does this crop of candidates suck so bad''?

I like Perry in comparison to the other Republicans...he has some humanity and he's not a phony like the others......although he was really stupid to say he made a mistake in terms of forcing girls to be vaccinated against HSV...the rest of them are posturing for the tea party

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 08:13:53 AM »
But not all politicians have COMPLETELY FLIPFLOPPED like this.   I mean, you can't list a further flipflop than 1) Working to make Al Gore president to 2) Running as a loud mouth tea partier.

Bachmann or Newt - Absolutely!  

then you must be out of your mind..you want Newt, who criticized Prez Clinton about his thing with Monica Lewinsky while at the same time Newt himself was having an affair and divorced his wife while she was in the hospital...WOW..that's integrity for ya!..not to mention the guy is in debt up to the gills!

Bachmann is a hypocrite who goes on and on about how we have to stop giving out entitlements but neglected to tell us she was getting thousands upon thousands of dollars in gov't subsidies AND was profiting on Medicaid while at the same time she wants to cut it!!!!

if you want these two for prez....wow..GOD bless you!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 08:17:56 AM »
then you must be out of your mind..you want Newt, who criticized Prez Clinton about his thing with Monica Lewinsky while at the same time Newt himself was having an affair and divorced his wife while she was in the hospital...WOW..that's integrity for ya!..not to mention the guy is in debt up to the gills!

Bachmann is a hypocrite who goes on and on about how we have to stop giving out entitlements but neglected to tell us she was getting thousands upon thousands of dollars in gov't subsidies AND was profiting on Medicaid while at the same time she wants to cut it!!!!

if you want these two for prez....wow..GOD bless you!!!!!

Newt is a jackass who can't keep it in his pants, but he's been pretty consistent with republican ideals.  Perry was a DEMOCRAT who forced thru a lot of liberal things that Newt would NEVER do.

Bachmann is a compulsize liar and flake, but her professional record (what she did in office and best indicator of what she'll do as president) is remarkably conservaittve and CONSISTENT.

You know what you're getting when people run for president.  We all knew Bush was a neocon - his staff wrote PNAC 6 months before he got elected - he was about transformative change in mid east, they todl us that!  Clinton, we knew what we were getting.  And Obama - we knew he was the MOST liberal in congress, and has been the MOST liberal as president.

Perry dresses as a tea partier but has a HUGE record - 30 years - of being a democrat and forcing govt things doesn people's throats.  THAT is exaclty what he'll do as president.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 08:18:33 AM »
I don t think 240 does, he's just being 240 lol

Perry won't stand up to presidential scrutiny.  I don't see him getting too far.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 08:18:39 AM »
I like Perry in comparison to the other Republicans...he has some humanity and he's not a phony like the others......although he was really stupid to say he made a mistake in terms of forcing girls to be vaccinated against HSV...the rest of them are posturing for the tea party

Perry comes across as a more arrogant, less restrained, less inteligent, version of GWB to me.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 08:19:38 AM »
Perry comes across as a more arrogant, less restrained, less inteligent, version of GWB to me. 

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT

Even Dubya was conservative all along.  Imagine a dumber, more reckless Bush who speend over 2 decades as a democrat.  LMAO!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 08:29:14 AM »

BUT

Even Dubya was conservative all along.  Imagine a dumber, more reckless Bush who speend over 2 decades as a democrat.  LMAO!

Perry is my least fav so far.  i prefer Santorum over perry at this point. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 08:32:11 AM »
Perry is my least fav so far.  i prefer Santorum over perry at this point. 

i prefer evreyone on that stage over Perry.

I'ts AWESOME to see you aren't in love with him, 33.  Youre getting shrewd in your old age!

Once the voters know what a Lib/Dem the guy is - and how corrput - and how he loves his illegals -

I don't see how he wins.  But hey, GOP voters put up Mccain, so you never know about their judgment...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 09:15:01 AM »
Newt is a jackass who can't keep it in his pants, but he's been pretty consistent with republican ideals.  Perry was a DEMOCRAT who forced thru a lot of liberal things that Newt would NEVER do.

Newt's politics are way out of sync with the average American

Bachmann is a compulsize liar and flake, but her professional record (what she did in office and best indicator of what she'll do as president) is remarkably conservaittve and CONSISTENT.

Bachmann IS a liar and flake as you put it...why would you want a liar and flake as president?????

You know what you're getting when people run for president.  We all knew Bush was a neocon - his staff wrote PNAC 6 months before he got elected - he was about transformative change in mid east, they todl us that!  Clinton, we knew what we were getting.  And Obama - we knew he was the MOST liberal in congress, and has been the MOST liberal as president.

Perry dresses as a tea partier but has a HUGE record - 30 years - of being a democrat and forcing govt things doesn people's throats.  THAT is exaclty what he'll do as president.

nothing wrong with forcing things down people's throats....sometimes the public doesn't know whats good for them and you have to force the issue...in terms of preventing thousands of women from contracting pussy cancer....I think this is one of those times when its warranted..I don't have a problem with it at all..Rick Perry should not have a problem with it either...because of him countless numbers of women and girls will be spared cancer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 09:17:01 AM »
nothing wrong with forcing things down people's throats....sometimes the public doesn't know whats good for them and you have to force the issue...in terms of preventing thousands of women from contracting pussy cancer....I think this is one of those times when its warranted..I don't have a problem with it at all..Rick Perry should not have a problem with it either...because of him countless numbers of women and girls will be spared cancer

Are you serious?   

How about I force PT on fat people on welfare are 6 am for an hour a day?   

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 09:18:04 AM »
Rick Perry sucks.

He sucks really bad..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 09:19:06 AM »
nothing wrong with forcing things down people's throats....sometimes the public doesn't know whats good for them and you have to force the issue

You may be right or you may be wrong - But we can agree that this goes 100% against the Tea Party beliefs that we need LESS govt and regulation and more personal freedom.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 09:21:04 AM »
I don t think 240 does, he's just being 240 lol

Perry won't stand up to presidential scrutiny.  I don't see him getting too far.  

Perry is the only electable candidate on the Republican side......people just don't know it yet..LOL

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 09:21:57 AM »

maybe....we'll see

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 09:22:43 AM »

BUT

Perry will appeal to the middle.....he definitely is not tea party material

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011, 09:24:13 AM »
i prefer evreyone on that stage over Perry.

I'ts AWESOME to see you aren't in love with him, 33.  Youre getting shrewd in your old age!

Once the voters know what a Lib/Dem the guy is - and how corrput - and how he loves his illegals -

I don't see how he wins.  But hey, GOP voters put up Mccain, so you never know about their judgment...

you left out that 3333 has a long history of picking extremist losers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 09:24:23 AM »

The middle of what?  I will vote for him if he is the nominee - but he is worst of the lot by far.  Even Santorum is far better than Perry

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 09:25:11 AM »
Are you serious?   

How about I force PT on fat people on welfare are 6 am for an hour a day?   

don't start getting out of hand..stay focused....you're beginning to lose it again

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 09:25:20 AM »

You think his views on sociual security will sell well with voters?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 09:28:11 AM »
He sucks really bad..

everyone sucks really bad on the Republican side

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 09:29:26 AM »

You may be right or you may be wrong - But we can agree that this goes 100% against the Tea Party beliefs that we need LESS govt and regulation and more personal freedom.

agreed but any one who appeals to the tea party is not my cup of tea..no pun intended ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 09:30:32 AM »
The middle of what?  I will vote for him if he is the nominee - but he is worst of the lot by far.  Even Santorum is far better than Perry

who cares what Santorum thinks?...he's dead in the water

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 09:30:43 AM »
every6 sucks really bad on the Republican side

Maybe they know Obama will probably win, ,as the inccumbent, and are waiting 4 more years...

Which Republicans Aren't Running - But SHOULD be Running?

THe top 2 repubs right now are one RINO (Romneycare) and one former democrat (HPV, DREAM act, corruption, and worked to make Al Gore President).

The next tiers on the ladder are Bachmann (who is a weird compulsive liar), Ron Paul (who is too old), Newt (brilliant but an idiot on common sense), and a few others who aren't going to win the nomination.

Now, I'm no Palin fan, but she would be destroying this weak crop of candidates.  Jeb would be cruising right now.  Even a lean Christie would be the only consistent one in this group.  Or Paul Ryan.  Or Cantor.  

Why is it that there are only the 2nd-Tier candidates running?   Why isn't Hutchison, Rudy, or Huck running?  Is it that tough to beat an incumbent?  I think a Republican Debate with Paul Ryan, Jeb, Palin, Rudy, Huck, Christie, Kay Bailey Hutchison would be STELLAR - And I suspect we'll see most of them in 2016.  

Why not now?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2011, 09:31:26 AM »
You think his views on sociual security will sell well with voters?

No....he was an idiot to say what he did...but we can't all be perfect

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2011, 09:31:39 AM »
Obama is gone 240 - get over it.