Author Topic: Report the lies and smears against Obama - If you See Something - Say Something!  (Read 2584 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama started this?

Yes!  don't you read anything? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

I asked a question bitch.. watch you god damn tone

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I asked a question bitch.. watch you god damn tone

If you did not know the answer 25 posts down in to this thread, you should be talked to in a harsh tone.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
feel teh love!
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
feel teh love!

I'm going to sign up and report Obama's lies to the site.   

LMFAO! 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
If you did not know the answer 25 posts down in to this thread, you should be talked to in a harsh tone.

I dont read into your dumb ass threads too much.. you post utter garbage.. you've admitted to it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I dont read into your dumb ass threads too much.. you post utter garbage.. you've admitted to it

Yawn - BTW - I find it hysterical and laugh inducing seeing you and straw claim obama is not the guy you voted for. 

OF COURSE HE IS MORON!  He has always been a douchebag and a cvunt.  Its just that you, like the other dopes got all caught up in the hope and change crap and did not look in to his past. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
AttackWatch! My Aunt Bessie’s Fanny!
US Daily Review ^ | September 15, 2011 | Candace Salima

Barack Obama's "Obama for America" group has launched a website called AttackWatch. And what this site is supposed to do, ostensibly, it is to provide a place for Americans to snitch on their fellow Americans. Well, to be honest, if I report that Barack Obama is the worst president ever because of his economic, military, constitutional rights, energy, immigration, healthcare policies, then little Obamaites can run to AttackWatch.com and report me. AttackWatch will kindly then provide them all the facts and figures to counter my "attack." Because to Barack Obama, facts are not acceptable, they are ATTACKS! (His emphasis, not mine.)

Then they decided it would be a brilliant idea to create a Twitter account called @AttackWatch and a hashtag called #AttackWatch. I do believe that's where their biggest mistake was made.

New York Magazine calls it "Obama assuming a fighting stance with AttackWatch.com website," I call it the height of ridculousness in an already farcical campaign. And you should have seen it hit the Twitterworld Tuesday night. If Barack Obama thought anyone with an iota of common sense would take this site seriously, he was dead wrong.

(Excerpt) Read more at usdailyreview.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pro-Obama hashtag backfires on Twitter (LOL LOL)
The Hill ^ | 9-14-11 | Alicia M. Cohn

A new Twitter hashtag designed to help fight misinformation against President Obama appears to have backfired in early use on Wednesday.

President Obama's Twitter feed, which is run by his campaign staff, on Tuesday evening started promoting the new website AttackWatch.com and hashtag #AttackWatch, designed to fight misinformation against the president.

The hashtag was already in heavy rotation by Twitter users by Wednesday morning, but many users are conservatives such as columnist Michelle Malkin, who offered up her own daily column as an example of an Obama "attack."

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is @AttackWatch all watched up? byDavid Freddoso Online Opinion Editor

Follow on Twitter:

In mid-September, President Obama's campaign launched "AttackWatch" to rebut political attacks on President Obama by the media and other candidates. The push, which includes a website and a Twitter feed, received instant ridicule from conservatives and inspired a satirical introduction video that quickly went viral. The whole thing brought back memories of the Obama White House searching for "fishy" emails about Obamacare.

But it looks like the false attacks either aren't coming in or haven't been a priority. The Twitter feed has been silent now for nearly three weeks, and the website hasn't been updated for the same amount of time.