Author Topic: Army of One  (Read 7099 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Army of One
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 07:29:45 PM »
You fellas are thick to think that I'm his gimmick.  I've tried to pepper the posts with some sarcasm, but it seems to over your head.  To be honest I am fascinated by the guy.  He pays Nasser to hang out with him, pays his own money to hire PIs to stalk single mothers and their children, just for attention, and as CQ and Tendonitis demonstrate he TRIED to pay $7500 for sex.  And then he posts picture after picture of his bloated armless body to garner the attention of homos like Bay and JSuckSalami.

Here you have a guy who in real life is so fucking pathetic, his own FAMILY would not show up to his wedding.  Probably hated the fact that he married a non-white.  Also probably shows why he hates Jews so much, he was brought up that way, I'm sure that sort of upbringing instilled in him ridiculous insecurities and shame about his self-worth that created the social retard that he is today.  On top of that he has to beg his fiance to provide her brother to him as best man.  Fail in real life is so hard to bear he has to retreat to the online world.  Even here, despite years of gimmicking and much effort, he has been exposed time after time, and so we have threads like this.

If you think I'm another jealous Alex hater, you're right.  I am jealous of the lonely nights drinking in my basement dungeon working my 17 gimmicks on Getbig, occasionally glancing down at my limp dick that hasn't pumped any functioning semen through it since 11th grade.

You have so little posts and even less time here on Getbig, how do you know all this about the "King"?

"1"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 07:31:24 PM »
You have so little posts and even less time here on Getbig, how do you know all this about the "King"?

"1"

::) ::) ::) ::)

Best thing is that Alex creates this "anti-gimmicks" that he fights with over 4-5 pages.

Talk about having no life.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 07:33:34 PM »
You ever hear about lurking?  Or maybe you geniuses think Alice is actually self-deprecating enough about herself to tell the truth once or twice.  Do the math.  That armless Linda Tripp impersonator is too busy trying to own middle aged women with her countless gimmicks to have enough time for self reflection.  Maybe if she did spend a little bit of time thinking about her life, she wouldn't do or say half the things she does.

You really have to wonder where her resentment towards Jews comes from.  And why it is allowed on a board owned by an Israeli.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 07:35:10 PM »
oliolioli is not Alex.  he is on Ed and Blocks board.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »
oliolioli is not Alex.  he is on Ed and Blocks board.

LOL, as if that was an excuse.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »
You fellas are thick to think that I'm his gimmick.  I've tried to pepper the posts with some sarcasm, but it seems to over your head.  To be honest I am fascinated by the guy.  He pays Nasser to hang out with him, pays his own money to hire PIs to stalk single mothers and their children, just for attention, and as CQ and Tendonitis demonstrate he TRIED to pay $7500 for sex.  And then he posts picture after picture of his bloated armless body to garner the attention of homos like Bay and JSuckSalami.

Here you have a guy who in real life is so fucking pathetic, his own FAMILY would not show up to his wedding.  Probably hated the fact that he married a non-white.  Also probably shows why he hates Jews so much, he was brought up that way, I'm sure that sort of upbringing instilled in him ridiculous insecurities and shame about his self-worth that created the social retard that he is today.  On top of that he has to beg his fiance to provide her brother to him as best man.  Fail in real life is so hard to bear he has to retreat to the online world.  Even here, despite years of gimmicking and much effort, he has been exposed time after time, and so we have threads like this.

If you think I'm another jealous Alex hater, you're right.  I am jealous of the lonely nights drinking in my basement dungeon working my 17 gimmicks on Getbig, occasionally glancing down at my limp dick that hasn't pumped any functioning semen through it since 11th grade.
this.....THIS my friends is how you bitch slap someone like FatFriendlessSterileAlex

and oliolioli is not another Alex gimmick

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 07:40:09 PM »
What I don't get is that with all his detractors he still has his legions of fans.  You have serious and admirable folks like Tbombz and Adonis publicly supporting him, such rational and popular individuals like him and yet others don't.  What gives?  And then guys like Bay and JSucksSalami support him too.  Makes you wonder, maybe there really is something redeeming about the guy.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 07:47:25 PM »

oliolioli
is world
famous for
undetectable
sarcasm in
his posts
not a alex23
gimmick

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »
Has it been deleted?  Without a doubt!

Isn't it strange that one person can get away with:

•Having a very large number of gimmicks
•Constantly posting the personal information of members on this site
Constantly posting Antisemitic material

?

Yet, he doesn't get banned or timed out or even a true warning, no....  Instead, he gets his very own board on this forum to feel special.

Why?  I don't know.  For a while, I was fine with Alex, considered him maybe even a "nice" guy.  Then, out of nowhere he started to attack me every so often with one of his gimmicks and not until a moderator recently showed me extensive proof, did I feel slightly offended.

In light of this, what gives?
"1"

P.S. My personal favorites gimmicks include such lovely gems as:

Alex23
Halcyon
TheTruthHurts
Fallsview
Dr. Fist
Deltsaforce
oliolioli
Rosicrucian

How can anyone have six gimmicks?  ??? ??? And why would you want any gimmick?
D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 07:51:29 PM »
What I don't get is that with all his detractors he still has his legions of fans.  You have serious and admirable folks like Tbombz and Adonis publicly supporting him, such rational and popular individuals like him and yet others don't.  What gives?  And then guys like Bay and JSucksSalami support him too.  Makes you wonder, maybe there really is something redeeming about the guy.
JT is Alex's gimmick - he invented him so he could vent his homosexual urges - ask gay bay why he finds Alice so redeeming - ask him about his homosexual laced PMs Alice has sent to him..

Legions of fans ? ahahaha fuck off - most of them are his gimmicks - he used to have "friends" on here till he started the creepy shit with them also..

Adonis is a joke to - they need each other for "support" hence why they are currently being nice to each other , Tbombz well - Taylor is bright but also slow at times - Alex has greased up to Taylor and bashed him at the same time on his gimmicks - Taylor knows this , what he may not know is that Fat Alice was behind the ringing of his house and the "outting" of candizzle a couple of years back - the guy is fucking creepy and seriously needs help - molested by his father im picking  :-\

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 07:51:43 PM »
this.....THIS my friends is how you bitch slap someone like FatFriendlessSterileAlex

and oliolioli is not another Alex gimmick

That's the thing, there is no owning, no bitch slapping.  Just the honest truth.

We don't have to pay a one-eyed janitor to hang out with us, register gimmick after gimmick to support our lies, and create an imaginary lifestyle to back up our delusional fairy telling.

We stay in the dark, anonymous, just putting the truth out there for you getbiggers.  If you want to live a lie and follow the FriendlessFrenchFuck, like BigACH and the BisexualTaylor, go ahead.

We are to SterileImpotent23 what GH15 is to Ron Herris.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 07:56:35 PM »
JT is Alex's gimmick - he invented him so he could vent his homosexual urges - ask gay bay why he finds Alice so redeeming - ask him about his homosexual laced PMs Alice has sent to him..

Legions of fans ? ahahaha fuck off - most of them are his gimmicks - he used to have "friends" on here till he started the creepy shit with them also..

Adonis is a joke to - they need each other for "support" hence why they are currently being nice to each other , Tbombz well - Taylor is bright but also slow at times - Alex has greased up to Taylor and bashed him at the same time on his gimmicks - Taylor knows this , what he may not know is that Fat Alice was behind the ringing of his house and the "outting" of candizzle a couple of years back - the guy is fucking creepy and seriously needs help - molested by his father im picking  :-\

I hope you know I was joking...  You have always seemed to think I was Alex, while flattering, you were wrong.

I think JT is an actual Islamofag, but I can also see Alice posting that pro-Islam shit just to take a shit on jews even further.

Alice will never enter this thread, not without first establishing his presence with Halcyon and Fallsview and delsta9fucktard for flanking and return fire.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 08:00:05 PM »
I have a feeling this thread will be gone by tomorrow..

"1"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 08:09:05 PM »
I hope you know I was joking...  You have always seemed to think I was Alex, while flattering, you were wrong.

I think JT is an actual Islamofag, but I can also see Alice posting that pro-Islam shit just to take a shit on jews even further.

Alice will never enter this thread, not without first establishing his presence with Halcyon and Fallsview and delsta9fucktard for flanking and return fire.
Ah ok :D - I only thought you were him in the one thread but since established it is you being sarcastic whilst at the same time taking the piss out of him..  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2011, 01:40:34 AM »

Tbombz is ok but as stated a little slow. What about Truthurts you got a clue on who that one is Will it is it Alex? and why doesnt Alex post as Alex23 any longer?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2011, 01:47:43 AM »

the saddest thing about this post is that your not even trying to own him, just telling the truth =/

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2011, 04:15:38 AM »
Where did your FatAlice23chins thread go ?

Did pudgy cry to Ron ?

It dissappeared about 2 hours after I posted it, my guess is Alice gives Ron some money towards the server costs in return for Alice being able to run his gimmicks through same ip while Ron looks the other way

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 01:52:12 AM »

god.
damn.

:D
b

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2011, 06:55:31 AM »
The other thread disappeared, it didn't even get sent to another board.   What power does this armless Anti-semite have over the board?  He really is the King....

This is for my Jewish brothers.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2011, 07:23:31 AM »
Yup the deleted thread was deleted  >:(

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2011, 12:27:28 AM »