Author Topic: Coach - who from the republican nominees gets your vote and why?  (Read 4871 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Coach - who from the republican nominees gets your vote and why?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 09:53:41 AM »
I'm not bothered to listen to any radio show, read any news article or see any tv clips posted by you. Thanks though.

Of course, because you're brainwashed and afraid to hear the truth, so like all libs, you run, spin and bash...the reason why the left and Obama is getting their ASSES handed to them. I'm sorry, who was it that took Weiners seat after a Dem held that seat since something like 1923? Wake the fuck up!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 09:58:51 AM »
The HPV has passed every single clinical trial and test with flying colors and is not harmful.  There are more side effects and incidents from Aspirin than the HPV vaccines.  The HPV vaccine prevents women from getting several types of cancer and PROTECTS THEM THEIR ENTIRE LIFE.

Sorry, my friend, there should be no politicization when it comes to this issue.  
im going to have to agree with adonisdickface on this one (yeah i cant believe i said that i agree with him).

Xerxes

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 10:01:14 AM »
Of course, because you're brainwashed and afraid to hear the truth, so like all libs, you run, spin and bash...the reason why the left and Obama is getting their ASSES handed to them. I'm sorry, who was it that took Weiners seat after a Dem held that seat since something like 1923? Wake the fuck up!

Libs? So I am a liberal now according to you? Can you please define what liberal means (I'm sure your definition is fascinating)? Can you explain to me why I voted for the conservative Høyre party in Norway at the election held TWO DAYS AGO? Can you explain why I'm a member of their youth party? Stupid stupid man

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 10:09:36 AM »
Too soon to really choose, but I really like Herman Cain, he won't get the nomination but he makes the most sense.

i agree. i think of all the candidates herman cain is the only one who really speaks to the heart of the conservative party.. if the republicans have any good arguments against obama, Cain nails them on the head. he could win over intellectuals. i dont support him but i think he is the best representative of what the republican party shoud be. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 10:14:41 AM »
Ron Paul is the real deal among the contenders for the Republican nomination.

When Rick Perry was getting Ds in Economics 101, Ron Paul was writing books on Austrian Economics.

and yet he still doesnt understand the limitations of classical economics

When Michele Bachmann was campaigning for Jimmy Carter, Ron Paul was one of four congressmen to endorse Ronald Reagan on his second run.

a good example of why we shouldnt vote for him

When Herman Cain was working for the Federal Reserve, Ron Paul was trying to end it.

another good example of why we shouldnt vote for him

When they were working for the IRS [Bachmann], managing a presidential campaign for Al Gore [Perry], instituting forced vaccinations of pre-teen girls in exchange for campaign donations [Perry], and signing into law the state version of Obamacare [Romney], Ron Paul was the lone voice and Nay vote in opposition to government expansion.

IRS provide a vital service to our country, al gore is a true american, healthcare is a good thing.. ron paul = douche

Ron Paul is the only candidate who predicted and warned against the economic crisis, who understood and explained the reasons for it, and who offers a viable solution.

no he didnt and no he hasnt

Ron Paul is the only candidate who really means it when he says he wants to bring our troops home and scale down our unsustainable and unreasonable empire.

ok fair enough except for the unreasonable part

Ron Paul is the only candidate who is serious about slashing spending and eliminating taxes.

horrible ideas

Even though others are now trying to sound like him, there is only one Ron Paul. And there is only one candidate who can beat Obama: Ron Paul.

ron paul has zero chance of beatng obama, look at the polls. besides, obama should be re elected.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 10:15:22 AM »
i agree. i think of all the candidates herman cain is the only one who really speaks to the heart of the conservative party.. if the republicans have any good arguments against obama, Cain nails them on the head. he could win over intellectuals. i dont support him but i think he is the best representative of what the republican party shoud be. 

What I like about him too is that if he doesn't know the answer, he basically says so and that he'll find out.  No run around garbage.
Y

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 10:18:59 AM »
What I like about him too is that if he doesn't know the answer, he basically says so and that he'll find out.  No run around garbage.
oh come mon the US wont have two colored presidents in a row  LOL

Xerxes

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 10:44:56 AM »
Enjoy hyperinflation bro.
  ::) go take an economics class .. or better yet just grow a brain..  what brought america out of the great depression? oh, taxing and spending..  what protects americans from banking catastrophes like the ones in the late 1800's and at the beginning of the great depression ? oh, the federal reserve..   which president is largely responsible for the widening gap between the rich and poor in the united states? reagan..   what causes political problems ? oh, blindly following ideological principles instead of using common sense.. just like ron pauls dumbass.

thank me later

Xerxes

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 10:47:39 AM »
  ::) go take an economics class .. or better yet just grow a brain..  what brought america out of the great depression? oh, taxing and spending..  what protects americans from banking catastrophes like the ones in the late 1800's and at the beginning of the great depression ? oh, the federal reserve..   which president is largely responsible for the widening gap between the rich and poor in the united states? reagan..   what causes political problems ? oh, blindly following ideological principles instead of using common sense.. just like ron pauls dumbass.

thank me later

I am in my third year of my bachelor in business administration, thanks for your advice though professor. What are your qualifications bro?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 10:48:26 AM »
I'm writing in Reagan.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 10:50:16 AM »
if you aren't supporting ron paul in this election compared to the other choices, then you simply want America dead.  No other way to look at it, because that's what will happen

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 10:55:24 AM »
... or you want to waste your vote. He might make the most sense by he's just not electable.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 11:00:33 AM »
Uh, this Vaccine Protects women from EVER getting Cervical Cancer or Anal Cancer their entire life.  This is at the very zenith of Cancer Research and will lead to other Vaccinations for other types of Cancer.

Adonis,

I don't think this is true.  

If I am not mistaken, it doesn't protect women from all strands of HPV.  While strands 16 & 18 cause 70% of cervical cancer cases(Source: http://www.gardasil.com/hpv/human-papillomavirus/index.html#module), strands 31 and 45 are also known to cause cervical cancer(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_papillomavirus#Cancer).  

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 11:03:42 AM »
if you aren't supporting ron paul in this election compared to the other choices, then you simply want America dead.  No other way to look at it, because that's what will happen

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011, 11:06:12 AM »
I am in my third year of my bachelor in business administration, thanks for your advice though professor. What are your qualifications bro?
that i just owned your bitch ass with facts, start with that first and after you submit to my superiority on these issues then we can discuss how i came to such intellectual excellence.

Xerxes

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 11:12:09 AM »
that i just owned your bitch ass with facts, start with that first and after you submit to my superiority on these issues then we can discuss how i came to such intellectual excellence.

lol

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 11:23:01 AM »
mark levin's a crackpot too, hell most people are and all past presidents have been with exception of Abe Lincoln, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Reagan

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 11:40:30 AM »
You are aware that Ron Poop has virtually zero congressional support so he would not accomplish a single thing.  Furthermore, he threatens to veto everything he disagrees with coming down the pipe from congress, which given his crappy voting record, would be virtually everything.

He could single handedly destroy the United States in this manner as NOTHING would get accomplished.

His ideas of dismantling the FDA, EPA, CIA etc... is just fucking epically retarded.  He is a moron of the highest order.