Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 18, 2014, 11:51:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you "relationship experts" say?  (Read 13562 times)
devilsmile
Getbig V

« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2011, 07:48:27 AM »

You realize you will be back on here in two months crying how she left you...right?

Sounds like two seriously immature people are starting a very unhealthy relationship

no brah, he took ds's advice  Cool,  they take it slow  Cool
Report to moderator   Logged
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2011, 07:51:06 AM »

She actually wants to take it slowly she says...she wants to meet my parents and me to meet hers. She wants to have her parents know who she goes out with (a gymrat rofl  ). I think its ok to introduce each other to the families. It has never happened to me before. its weird.

Every time someone wants to shake hands, you make a most muscular with some grunting. That will keep her family on a save distance.
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2011, 07:51:57 AM »

I say go with the flow and take your time in getting to know each other.  
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2011, 08:53:30 AM »

You realize you will be back on here in two months crying how she left you...right?

Sounds like two seriously immature people are starting a very unhealthy relationship
Youre right man..
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2011, 09:01:09 AM »

I say go with the flow and take your time in getting to know each other.  

The problem -or challenge- is, that often men and women don't go on the same "flow". Many women put their focus on building a relationship, while men put their focus on the bedroom  Wink
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2011, 12:45:26 PM »

The problem -or challenge- is, that often men and women don't go on the same "flow". Many women put their focus on building a relationship, while men put their focus on the bedroom  Wink

Bedroom seems a little "vanilla" to me. Men may focus on sex more than women, but most of us don't care if we have it in the bedroom, kitchen or the driveway.
apply85
Getbig IV

« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2011, 12:46:23 PM »

flow lol, whether a woman loves you begins and ends in her pussy
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2011, 12:47:15 PM »

flow lol, whether a woman loves you begins and ends in her pussy your wallet
fixed
apply85
Getbig IV

« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2011, 12:51:49 PM »

no, the wallet thing, a woman does get turned on if you have high status, which has a little but to do with money but not a lot, but that a woman is with a guy for his money has more to do with her pretending to love him than loving him. It's a lie, she thinks of other men to get off when she has sex with the rich guy, she does not really love him. He does not really love her of course, he's after the status that having a beautiful woman brings... this all causes people to live a lie, it's why house wives are addicted to pills, why husbands have to get drunk at the bar before coming home, living a lie is hard, you have to keep convincing yourself that fantasy = reality, and drugs and alcohol unhinge reality just enough to ignore it
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2011, 12:53:49 PM »

no, the wallet thing, a woman does get turned on if you have high status, which has a little but to do with money but not a lot, but that a woman is with a guy for his money has more to do with her pretending to love him than loving him. It's a lie, she thinks of other men to get off when she has sex with the rich guy, she does not really love him. He does not really love her of course, he's after the status that having a beautiful woman brings... this all causes people to live a lie, it's why house wives are addicted to pills, why husbands have to get drunk at the bar before coming home, living a lie is hard, you have to keep convincing yourself that fantasy = reality, and drugs and alcohol unhinge reality just enough to ignore it
You just explained life here, man... Grin Cool Grin     Undecided
apply85
Getbig IV

« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2011, 12:56:55 PM »

yeah, I kinda realized that as I was typing it lol, how can u keep a job if u don't keep up some kind of pretense, being a part of our soceity requires a small corruption of your integrity
greeneyes
Getbig III

TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg

« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2011, 01:59:16 PM »

And you want married her ?
I guess yes , you don't seem mad while typing it
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Yonder

« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2011, 02:04:23 PM »

Marry a Getbigger.  Bitches don't know what's half of zero.
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2011, 02:17:01 PM »

And you want married her ?
I guess yes , you don't seem mad while typing it
why exactly should i be mad?  Grin  Huh
greeneyes
Getbig III

TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg

« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »

why exactly should i be mad?  Grin  Huh
because your gf want marry after less than one month together
that's happen where I live ( morocco) but in america things are supposed to be different
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2011, 02:40:21 PM »

And why OJ killed his wife...

Seriously, Meso_Z, I'm thinking there is going to be a getbig version of International Players Anthem thrown on your ass.
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2011, 03:08:20 PM »

And why OJ killed his wife...

Seriously, Meso_Z, I'm thinking there is going to be a getbig version of International Players Anthem thrown on your ass.
hahaha should make a nice gem.  Grin
booty
Getbig V

« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2011, 08:26:33 PM »

Just enjoy getting to know each other and have fun.  But definitely don't rush into marriage.  At least wait until the honeymoon stage is over in a relationship before you think about marriage. 
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2011, 11:06:26 PM »

Just enjoy getting to know each other and have fun.  But definitely don't rush into marriage.  At least wait until the honeymoon stage is over in a relationship before you think about marriage. 

I completely agree with this. Couples need time to get to know each other on a truly intimate level before they get married. And by intimate I mean when you are not only at your best but when you are at your worst, like when you're sick or in a bad mood. When each of you is comfortable enough to fart around the other, you're getting close.

My wife and I dated for about six months before we moved in together. We lived together for almost a year before we decided to get married. We have been married for forty-seven years. Oh, and our oldest child just turned forty-five. We encouraged our kids to live with their partners before they married. Both or son and our daughter have been married for a very long time.
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #219 on: December 20, 2011, 06:21:06 AM »

Still together fellas.  Grin Cool
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2011, 06:36:26 AM »

Pics or you're a single meat head  Grin
Meso_z
Getbig V

« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2011, 07:11:19 AM »

Pics or you're a single meat head  Grin
Grin Grin
Fitness4Life
Getbig IV

« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »

she's probably the reason why you're off hormones, she gave you an ultimatum, hormones or her.  sad sad sad
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #223 on: December 20, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »

Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #224 on: December 20, 2011, 03:47:24 PM »

That's good news!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!