Author Topic: Larry Sinclair: I did drugs with Obama and performed oral sex on him in a limo.  (Read 12821 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Think you could stay on topic and discuss the dick sucking drug addict Obama was banging while high on cocaine?

Specifically, crack cocaine.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
one of my biggest regrets in life is commenting on this ridiculous thread and then having to see it every time I click "Show new replies". I asked 10 years ago and I still wish there was a way to keep posts you no longer care about from showing up in your "New Replies" que

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
one of my biggest regrets in life is commenting on this ridiculous thread and then having to see it every time I click "Show new replies". I asked 10 years ago and I still wish there was a way to keep posts you no longer care about from showing up in your "New Replies" que

Yes - Totally agree

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Yes - Totally agree

Well hell, we agree again  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

You voted for him twice - that should be a bigger regret. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Think you could stay on topic and discuss the dick sucking drug addict Obama was banging while high on cocaine?

Think you could learn the difference between facts and innuendo?   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Epic deflection. It's ok for Obama to do drugs and 69 with men because Trump supposedly had sex with some whores. ::)

You might want to rethink referring to Jean Carroll as being a whore. Ms. Carroll has already won a $5 mil settlement in her defamation suit against Trump and may win more since there is another suit in the works. And what he said was "she's not my type". Seems like calling someone a whore is more defaming than saying "she's not my type."

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Barry O'Bumer's

supporters Mantra

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil

HTH

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Barry O'Bumer's

supporters Mantra

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak No Evil

HTH

:D

When there is proven evidence of cocaine use by past President Obama, I'll see, hear and speak differently. Having consensual sex with another adult is not evil except to Victorian, holier-than-thou, self-righteous, and homophobic buffoons.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
one of my biggest regrets in life is commenting on this ridiculous thread
Not the lawsuits or investigations ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
When there is proven evidence of cocaine use by past President Obama, I'll see, hear and speak differently. Having consensual sex with another adult is not evil except to Victorian, holier-than-thou, self-righteous, and homophobic buffoons.

Proven as in court case guilty ?
Consensual sex with an adult isn't evil , 🤔 Opinions vary especially if its 2 men
I'm not religious, to the best of my knowledge most if not all condemn it, why would
That be. ?

So everyone who has a different view to you is holier than thou, self righteous & buffoon ?
As your view are different to mine should the above apply to you then ?

As for homophobic - I'm not scared or fearful of queers- I don't like what they do &
Neither should I be condemned or tried to make be forced to have to.

Phobic / phobia is the totally used in the wrong context.
HomeDisgust / HomoDislike are far more appropriate. 

HTH

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Proven as in court case guilty ?
Consensual sex with an adult isn't evil , 🤔 Opinions vary especially if its 2 men
I'm not religious, to the best of my knowledge most if not all condemn it, why would
That be. ?

So everyone who has a different view to you is holier than thou, self righteous & buffoon ?
As your view are different to mine should the above apply to you then ?

As for homophobic - I'm not scared or fearful of queers- I don't like what they do &
Neither should I be condemned or tried to make be forced to have to.

Phobic / phobia is the totally used in the wrong context.
HomeDisgust / HomoDislike are far more appropriate. 

HTH

;D

Fair warning - this is a long response. Some subjects cannot be easily answered and certainly do not fit the 'yes' or 'no' category.  ;D

Assuming churches or religions which sanction same-sex marriages do not condemn homosexuality, obviously some condone or accept it. However, the list of those who do not sanction same-sex marriage is slightly longer (two more). Then there are the two that don’t take a position so I guess either the yeah or the nays might claim them, or we could split the difference.

According to the Pew Research Center Religions which sanction same-sex marriage include:
Conservative Jewish Movement
Episcopal Church
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A)
Reform Jewish Movement
Society of Friends (Quaker)
Unitarian Universalist Association of Churches
United Church of Christ

Religions which prohibit same-sex marriage
American Baptist Churches
Assemblies of God
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)
Islam
Luteran Church-Missouri Synod
National Baptist Convention
Ortjodox Jewish Movement
Roman Catholic Church
Southern Baptist Convention
United Methodist Church

Religions with no clear position on same-sex marriage
Buddhism
Hinduism

IMO anyone who expresses a different view on this matter than I do appears to be holier than thou, self-righteous, or has a case of Victorianism. From my viewpoint, at  least some and likely most homophobes are buffoons. But then, I am biased.

The official Oxford definition of homophobia is dislike of or prejudice against gay people. The Websters definition is, HOMOPHOBIA is irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or gay people. If these definitions seem out of context take it up with them.
Note: As you stated, you do not fear homosexuals - that is a plus for you.

What makes you believe anyone is forcing you to agree with homosexuality. I do find it interesting that you singled out homosexual men. Many studies reveal that more women than men have same-sex relations.  In 2020, 6.4 percent of female respondents in the United States stated they identify as LGBT, while 4.9 percent of male respondents said they do.

If someone were to base their opinion on homosexuality on what they read on Getbig, it would surely be skewed against homosexuality. This is ironic since Bodybuilding attracts a a fair number of people who are either bisexual or homosexual. Someone should do a study. Let’s get real, men admiring the physiques of other almost naked men and women admiring other women’s nearly naked bodies is kind of gay. Then there are the female bodybuilders who by using steroids essentially end up looking like men… not sure how to classify their admirers either male or female. I can say that I do not find females who look like dudes attractive, nor do they turn me on.

Did Obama do cocaine? Who knows. Proven likely means he was caught (by authorities and found guilty in a court of law of possession and being under the influence. As best as I know, that never happened. If I told you I saw Obama smoke crack, it would not prove a thing because I could be making it up or lying about it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Fair warning - this is a long response. Some subjects cannot be easily answered and certainly do not fit the 'yes' or 'no' category.  ;D

Assuming churches or religions which sanction same-sex marriages do not condemn homosexuality, obviously some condone or accept it. However, the list of those who do not sanction same-sex marriage is slightly longer (two more). Then there are the two that don’t take a position so I guess either the yeah or the nays might claim them, or we could split the difference.

According to the Pew Research Center Religions which sanction same-sex marriage include:
Conservative Jewish Movement
Episcopal Church
Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
Presbyterian Church (U.S.A)
Reform Jewish Movement
Society of Friends (Quaker)
Unitarian Universalist Association of Churches
United Church of Christ

Religions which prohibit same-sex marriage
American Baptist Churches
Assemblies of God
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)
Islam
Luteran Church-Missouri Synod
National Baptist Convention
Ortjodox Jewish Movement
Roman Catholic Church
Southern Baptist Convention
United Methodist Church

Religions with no clear position on same-sex marriage
Buddhism
Hinduism

IMO anyone who expresses a different view on this matter than I do appears to be holier than thou, self-righteous, or has a case of Victorianism. From my viewpoint, at  least some and likely most homophobes are buffoons. But then, I am biased.

The official Oxford definition of homophobia is dislike of or prejudice against gay people. The Websters definition is, HOMOPHOBIA is irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or gay people. If these definitions seem out of context take it up with them.
Note: As you stated, you do not fear homosexuals - that is a plus for you.

What makes you believe anyone is forcing you to agree with homosexuality. I do find it interesting that you singled out homosexual men. Many studies reveal that more women than men have same-sex relations.  In 2020, 6.4 percent of female respondents in the United States stated they identify as LGBT, while 4.9 percent of male respondents said they do.

If someone were to base their opinion on homosexuality on what they read on Getbig, it would surely be skewed against homosexuality. This is ironic since Bodybuilding attracts a a fair number of people who are either bisexual or homosexual. Someone should do a study. Let’s get real, men admiring the physiques of other almost naked men and women admiring other women’s nearly naked bodies is kind of gay. Then there are the female bodybuilders who by using steroids essentially end up looking like men… not sure how to classify their admirers either male or female. I can say that I do not find females who look like dudes attractive, nor do they turn me on.

Did Obama do cocaine? Who knows. Proven likely means he was caught (by authorities and found guilty in a court of law of possession and being under the influence. As best as I know, that never happened. If I told you I saw Obama smoke crack, it would not prove a thing because I could be making it up or lying about it.

Far to long - didn't read
Maybe another day.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Prime you agree with all of this I take it ?
If you agree with one you're forced to agree with them all .
How much more absurd nonsense are you & other Libturds going to pretend
Is Truth & Facts. ?

📸 Watch this video on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/tekariy.ponenge/videos/816264353180275/?d=w

This how Fucked up it all is !!
Madness.

How many Libturds agree with this crap - if they agree with men being women & women being men they have to agree with all of it !!

Fucked up Madness .

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

So someone only committed a crime if they were caught and convicted in a court of law ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Far to long - didn't read
Maybe another day.

Yup, not reading a reply because it takes more than a minute to read, speaks volumes. If and when that other day comes, let me know. In the meantime, enjoy your ignorance. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
So someone only committed a crime if they were caught and convicted in a court of law ???

Lots of folks commit crimes and get away with them because they are not caught. That doesn't change the fact that in this country someone is innocent until proven guilty which only happens in a court of law. So technically speaking, the law determines whether a crime is proven or not. However, justice is blind so sometimes people are convicted of a crime they did not commit and sometimes people commit a crime and there isn't enough evidence to prove it in a court of law. Is this an imperfect system? Yes, it is. Do you have a better way to prove someone committed a crime? Just so you know, rumors and intuition do not count.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Yup, not reading a reply because it takes more than a minute to read, speaks volumes. If and when that other day comes, let me know. In the meantime, enjoy your ignorance. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

Hmmm, I'm far from being ignorant - just have far more pressing things to deal with.
Carry on beinga Bigot.

You don't know it all & you're far from being correct all the time.