Author Topic: Soon, on getbig.com  (Read 5266 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Soon, on getbig.com
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 06:51:22 AM »
stav use

TNE
liquid dbol/drol  8)

no tren or GH try not using anti-e's maybe a little masteron here n there

you should grow  :D

Very good suggestion
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 07:51:03 AM »
WHILE ID OPT FOR TNE OR PEPTIDE SITE INJ. BEFORE SYNTHOL, NOT 100% OF IT IS THAT FAKE MUSCLE LOOK U GUYS SEE.100% OF THAT IS WHAT YOU GET ADVERTISED TO SEE.

THE REAL TRUTH IS A LOT, AND I MEAN A LOT USE IT AND YOU DONT REALLY SEE IT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 12:28:26 PM »
as i keep saying, read into it before you knock it,,, oil is only there to stretch fascia, oil leaves after so many months, after that its real muscle your left with

obv youve got to time your anabolics to be in full swing after the loading phase, to build the muscle in the pocket thats been left by the oil

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 02:09:12 PM »
thats the theory among bro's at least. 

whatever it does, it works, and if done correctly the muscle looks real.

looking forward to that thread stavioos.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2011, 01:56:43 AM »
the problem on the internets is as soon as its mentioned people just throw up pics of valintino or the crazy brazilian... or maybe pics of jay from this yrs mr o

but you look at heath or flex before he went over board on it, makes a big difference... and is unnoticeable

dustin

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2011, 08:38:08 PM »
the problem on the internets is as soon as its mentioned people just throw up pics of valintino or the crazy brazilian... or maybe pics of jay from this yrs mr o

but you look at heath or flex before he went over board on it, makes a big difference... and is unnoticeable

Precisely. The best use of SEO is when it's undetectable and posted like the ones on Getbig.com meltdown and have 40 pages arguments about whether someone's using it or not. THAT is the correct way to use SEOs. I think there's nothing wrong at all with them. It's just the abuse that's bad... just like insulin.

I don't know why, in a cult of recreational drug users, that people can STILL stereotype so hardcore. We're all fucking druggies whether it's just a tiny bit or a lot. C'mon! :)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2011, 11:31:47 AM »
Post photos of the progress and even of you doing the injects if you can.  Curious to see how this goes for you.

Why are you doing it btw?  Just wondering.  You have a great physique with lots of more potential to fill with GH and Slin.  Seems like Synthol would be a bit of a jump no?

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2011, 05:41:41 PM »
Post photos of the progress and even of you doing the injects if you can.  Curious to see how this goes for you.

Why are you doing it btw?  Just wondering.  You have a great physique with lots of more potential to fill with GH and Slin.  Seems like Synthol would be a bit of a jump no?

I'm just trying to fill out my arms a bit.

seems like everytime I gain weight, everything gets bigger but they still look lanky so I'm trying to give them a "wider" look from the front

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2011, 08:16:00 AM »
Makes sense.  Keep us all posted for sure.  I'm really curious to see how this goes for you.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 08:38:29 AM »

I thought Flex used esiclene ?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2011, 09:22:27 AM »
stavios dont listen to the retards on here that haven't used it. i swear you pussies talk outta your asses when it comes to anything to do with synthol, gh, slin. fucking scared of everything other than AAS... i realize some of you homo's take 500mg test a week and think you're gonna blow up but you need to go all out with this stuff if you wanna get somewhere in competitive bb. i've been using it IN MODERATION and it works tremendously. i do my bi's and tri's 1cc 3x per week, 2cc 3x per week, 3cc 3x per week, took 1 week off and started over. gained noticeable size in both muscles but kept the natural shape. you need to understand the protocols milos and flex were doing were really high volume of the stuff... ppl in cali used to get mad at flex because he bought all the oil he could get his hands on and the stuff was back-ordered for weeks lol... just do it, you wont regret it when you measure your arms and they're finally over 19" lean.

btw, i have good bi's but "thinner" triceps so i put it in the short head and now the triceps have more "pop" from the front the way i want them too... as far as arms go whether it be biceps or triceps no type of training will make them equal with the rest of your physique unless you put something in it. doesn't have to be synthol but even if you're injecting lots of gear every week just put it in your weak bodyparts. just my 2cc's.

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2011, 06:32:11 PM »
Good stuff Nasty Nate !!

I'll try it after the holidays as I am going away for a few weeks and I won't even take roids for that time  :-\ (Ill shoot a fuck load of long ester geat before going away tho so hopefully I'll only be a month without anything in the system  ;D)

dustin

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2011, 07:50:02 PM »
Good stuff Nasty Nate !!

I'll try it after the holidays as I am going away for a few weeks and I won't even take roids for that time  :-\ (Ill shoot a fuck load of long ester geat before going away tho so hopefully I'll only be a month without anything in the system  ;D)

Don't worry, big bear. When you come off there's still shit in your system. You'll probably just shred down with the same size and look phenomenal.

The calm before the storm is always great... but after that, you start looking like SHIT at a really fast rate lol so get back on before your ego gets crushed! ;D

Stavios

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 08:31:34 PM »
Don't worry, big bear. When you come off there's still shit in your system. You'll probably just shred down with the same size and look phenomenal.

The calm before the storm is always great... but after that, you start looking like SHIT at a really fast rate lol so get back on before your ego gets crushed! ;D

haha yeah as soon as I am back in 2 months I load that shit up double dose  ;D