Author Topic: I Hate Marijuana.  (Read 26684 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: I Hate Marijuana.
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2011, 09:20:13 AM »
This is what I don't understand about this thread...

I mean you really would have to be in sight of the person smoking as in at scent you would be able to move to a spot and see the perpetrator.

...consider wind factors also... consider being indoors with a window open... what are the chances of the smoke actually making it inside the house to the room you are in...?

Smoke also moving upwards... I could understand if you lived in an apartment and the people below you were smoking. Perhaps somebody you live with?

This aspect of the thread really irked me from the start.
He just raises non-issues so he can spout off, as usual. I'm sure as Christmas approaches there will be a Santa Claus thread.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2011, 10:53:16 AM »
Because marijuana and cigarette smoke are two different things, perhaps you need to get some correct information and not this government funded bias based research that comes up with, oh gee golly, just what they thought "Drugs are Bad OK"  Fair dinkum, if you are annoyed at a little cannabis smoke, you should top yourself tonight, you must be a really tense dude.  Your neighbour probably smokes weed because he lives next door to a tense, angry asshole.

Not when it comes to invading other people's privacy. They both release airborne compound; they both infringe other people's rights by putting inside their bodies substances they don't want to and by affecting the health of other people's lungs with smoke. Hope this helps. You guys are really morons if you can't understand why both cigarettes and marijuana infringe on other people's rights.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dustin

« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2011, 04:39:12 PM »
  Not when it comes to invading other people's privacy. They both release airborne compound; they both infringe other people's rights by putting inside their bodies substances they don't want to and by affecting the health of other people's lungs with smoke. Hope this helps. You guys are really morons if you can't understand why both cigarettes and marijuana infringe on other people's rights.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You need to stop thinking we live in a Utopian society where everything is sunshine, lollipops and always raining copious amount of oiled up muscle bears in thongs, SSM.

If I lived near you I'd be sure to have daily sessions upwind from your place just to see you meltdown.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2011, 04:45:21 PM »
This is such a lame thread. Smoke fucken rises. It's not gonna waft over into your yard and get you high you stupid kunt. I lived with a bunch of potheads. They smoked pot all day. I mean gravity bongs at 6 in the morning before work. I never noticed negative effect. Do you have to get owned into oblivion in every thread you make? Goddamn!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2011, 05:09:17 PM »

If I lived near you I'd be sure to have daily sessions upwind from your place just to see you meltdown.

I can absolutely garantee you wouldn't do that. I assure you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2011, 07:15:43 PM »
Reality Check Brother, the whole world is on drugs, your theory that drug users are somehow weak is old and associated with the churches moral theory of addiction, which has been pr oven to be hogwash, same with the disease theory.  Anyway, some drugs are great and enhance a persons lifestyle, you sound like you were brought up with extreme left wing nut jobs who taught you to be uptight and judgemental.  Just relax brutha, pull up a bean bag, fire up bob marley on the ipod, run a warm bath, smoke some A Grade weed and you might start to question why your parents fuc*ked you up so much to not want to do a few recreational drugs.  Many of your heroes smooke pot, & they also have neighbours. Enjoy your Nerf world, douche. Hope this helps

Moron.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2011, 07:26:58 PM »
This is what I don't understand about this thread...

I mean you really would have to be in sight of the person smoking as in at scent you would be able to move to a spot and see the perpetrator.

...consider wind factors also... consider being indoors with a window open... what are the chances of the smoke actually making it inside the house to the room you are in...?

Smoke also moving upwards... I could understand if you lived in an apartment and the people below you were smoking. Perhaps somebody you live with?

This aspect of the thread really irked me from the start.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2011, 07:46:12 PM »

dustin

« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2011, 08:04:55 PM »
  I can absolutely garantee you wouldn't do that. I assure you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I'm legal, suckmyvagina. What would your puny ass do anyway?

Post up pictures too, tough guy!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2011, 08:06:41 PM »
I'm legal, suckmyvagina. What would your puny ass do anyway?

Post up pictures too, tough guy!

I would love to see this 6'4'' 340lbs 3%bf IQ 260 mountain of muscle ex-Delta Force-Navy Seal.

dustin

« Reply #160 on: September 26, 2011, 08:09:31 PM »
I would love to see this 6'4'' 340lbs 3%bf IQ 260 mountain of muscle ex-Delta Force-Navy Seal.

He's so intelligent with stunningly good looks that he'd probably attack me using nothing more than kinetic energy blasts from 100 feet away!

I should watch my little whore mouth.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 26, 2011, 08:10:43 PM »
He's so intelligent with stunningly good looks that he'd probably attack me using nothing more than kinetic energy blasts from 100 feet away!

I should watch my little whore mouth.

He can send his Voodoo magic around the globe, or probably he will just hire a hit-team for a few millions to find you.  ::) ::)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: September 26, 2011, 09:15:04 PM »
Suckmymuscle, Khofo, and Purenaturalstrength most hated retards on the board

dustin

« Reply #163 on: September 26, 2011, 09:20:35 PM »
He can send his Voodoo magic around the globe, or probably he will just hire a hit-team for a few millions to find you.  ::) ::)

lol he's so good with money he'll probably find a way to write off the taxes on the hit too. Fella is well connected. :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2011, 10:43:48 PM »

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #165 on: September 26, 2011, 10:48:26 PM »
I've actually driven through neighborhoods in So Cal where I can smell it everywhere. I have no idea EXACTLY where it is coming from. One can only assume.

I can also smell it everywhere on Venice Beach. I don't actually see the tokers, but I can smell it. It's not strong enough for me to get high, but damn, it doesn't have to be that close for you to smell it... especially the Skunk bud.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #166 on: September 27, 2011, 12:21:20 AM »

Never happen in a million years. Stupid is the biggest fraud and joke around here. He was already outed again on this thread by claiming he can smell his neighbors smoke. This is a guy who claims to be rich and live on an estate. He lives in a one bedroom apartment paid for by his mother.

But go easy on him or he'll cry again to the mods to lock the thread like he did with the Jones/Rampage thread where he was -- again -- getting his ass handed to him.

io856

« Reply #167 on: September 27, 2011, 12:42:42 AM »
Never happen in a million years. Stupid is the biggest fraud and joke around here. He was already outed again on this thread by claiming he can smell his neighbors smoke. This is a guy who claims to be rich and live on an estate. He lives in a one bedroom apartment paid for by his mother.

But go easy on him or he'll cry again to the mods to lock the thread like he did with the Jones/Rampage thread where he was -- again -- getting his ass handed to him.

It is starting to seem that way. Hopefully he can redeem himself even slightly.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 27, 2011, 05:22:29 AM »

I can't believe he would resort to that.  No one was getting vulgar with him, if anything, we were all just participating in a normal discussion. 

Some folks just can't stand to see themselves lose an argument.

"1"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2011, 05:49:14 AM »
Sucky's raising and training a small army of elite, genetically enhanced gorillas that will be paying a visit to some of the guys in this thread and destroy them like bears (not musclebears) sometime in the future.

You've all been warned >:(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2011, 06:15:59 AM »
Sucky's raising and training a small army of elite, genetically enhanced gorillas that will be paying a visit to some of the guys in this thread and destroy them like bears (not musclebears) sometime in the future.

You've all been warned >:(

I just laughed hard for a good minute at that one  ;D

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2011, 06:25:34 AM »
Maybe the smoke gets in his vagina?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2011, 06:34:37 AM »
LOL. And we're done.     ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 28, 2011, 04:00:39 AM »

ahahahahaha, 10/10.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2011, 04:17:02 AM »
I thought you were a rich guy that lived in a luxurious neighborhood composed of only mansions within large acres?

Why would you be capable of smelling smoke from your neighbor's property?

I didn't bother to read the entire thread, just the last couple of posts, hence the question.

"1"

HaHahaHaaaaaaaaaa.

fucking busted....let's see what horseshit lies he spins to try and explain that away