Author Topic: I Hate Marijuana.  (Read 26580 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: I Hate Marijuana.
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2011, 07:44:55 AM »
 Ok, as a libertarian, I support your right to inhale THC until all the neurons of your hippocampus self-suicide and you become a senile idiot. But I do not support you forcing me to inhale this disgusting thing. If you smoke this shit in your back yard, guess what? The smoke, being a volatile gas, spreads around in the air and poisons it for a few hundred feet around the area where you are smoking. You are forcing me to take your THC, and I don't want to. You potheads sons of bitch need to understand that there are people who do not enjoy marijuana and what it does to one's memory and mental acuity, and that when you throw your smoke around you are forcing other people to inhale it. So, you fucking disgusting hippies should go deep into the woods to enjoy your vice. You do not have the right to smoke at home. Alcohol is completely different because the harm it does is only done to the person that is drinking it. The same goes for cocaine, heroin and amphetamines. But cigarettes and marijuana are a different story because, since they release gases containing both carcinogens and their psychoactive compunds, they affect other people who made the choice not to use them. So fuck off and take that shit a few miles into the woods to smoke it. .......

SUCKMYMUSCLE
FAIL. Family dysfunction, crime rates, AL-Anon and busy ERs on weekends, etc.  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2011, 05:26:10 PM »
On a related note - just lost another friend to marijuana today.

When's the madness gonna stop?

G

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2011, 05:31:24 PM »

Lol

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2011, 06:41:38 PM »

Damn devil weed!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2011, 07:41:32 PM »
SUCKMYASS

suckmymuscle

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2011, 07:47:04 PM »
SUCKMYASS

Pot addiction is evidence of a weak mind. I hate weak people. I think you should go fuck yourself.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2011, 07:51:34 PM »
  Pot addiction is evidence of a weak mind. I hate weak people. I think you should go fuck yourself.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Complaining like a little bitch instead of living your own life is a sign of a weak mind.

So is constantly repeating your internet name at the bottom of every post.
G

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2011, 07:52:04 PM »
She was just trying to relax.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2011, 08:00:40 PM »
She was just trying to relax.

Dead from pot by 20.
G

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2011, 12:46:10 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2011, 12:47:26 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Meltdown.

You have the pic.

whitewidow

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2011, 03:14:28 AM »
God put it here for a reason!  ;)

MikMaq

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2011, 03:43:29 AM »
FAIL. Family dysfunction, crime rates, AL-Anon and busy ERs on weekends, etc.  ::)
This guy has FAS for that statement, I don't know a single person who hasn't suffered from alcohol in one way or another in their life. Alchohol if fucking wretched when you get right down to it. Not even in the same league with weed.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2011, 03:46:47 AM »
I think marijuana is bad too.  But if they took away marijuana, what would societies losers do to make themselves feel good about themselves? 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2011, 03:48:20 AM »
 Ok, as a libertarian, I support your right to inhale THC until all the neurons of your hippocampus self-suicide and you become a senile idiot. But I do not support you forcing me to inhale this disgusting thing. If you smoke this shit in your back yard, guess what? The smoke, being a volatile gas, spreads around in the air and poisons it for a few hundred feet around the area where you are smoking. You are forcing me to take your THC, and I don't want to. You potheads sons of bitch need to understand that there are people who do not enjoy marijuana and what it does to one's memory and mental acuity, and that when you throw your smoke around you are forcing other people to inhale it. So, you fucking disgusting hippies should go deep into the woods to enjoy your vice. You do not have the right to smoke at home. Alcohol is completely different because the harm it does is only done to the person that is drinking it. The same goes for cocaine, heroin and amphetamines. But cigarettes and marijuana are a different story because, since they release gases containing both carcinogens and their psychoactive compunds, they affect other people who made the choice not to use them. So fuck off and take that shit a few miles into the woods to smoke it. .......

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL!!

And you claim to be intelligent?  ::) ::) ::)

dustin

« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2011, 03:49:38 AM »
SMM, quit trying to sound smart because you Googled a few studies and skimmed over the abstracts you cock wrangler. Smoke from blocks away will do NOTHING AT ALL. Not everything that happens in a petri dish sizes up in real life. Anyone with half a brain can see that most of the "studies" about marijuana are flawed, use shitty controls, shitty marijuana and are all around brain dead. And don't researchers in the United States need to get marijuana through NIDA to study it? Post any study you want and we can dissect it and expel all the fear mongering in seconds. It's not difficult to see how bias they are.

It's ironic that many of the studies showing little to no benefit use shitty marijuana provided by the NIDA. But all the ones that want to illustrate how dangerous it is uses awesome marijuana tested using expensive and highly technical chromatography equipment. That's okay though. The latter studies just want to show how "potent" marijuana is nowadays, which is an inherent pro and not a con. It just means less needs to be smoked or consumed to illicit recreational or medicinal benefits. The pharmaceutical industry tried to capitalize on marijuana but synthetic THC and endocannabinoids pale in comparison to the rich and abundant natural compounds. They cannot be recreated nor improved on. It will take thousands of years to produce any synthetic compound that holds a candle to what mother nature and selective breeding have accomplished.

And no right to smoke in homes? HA!! Most states approve MMJ, although unfortunately not so much on a federal level. Here in Canada we have a program that provides exception from legal persecution for those who meet qualifications. The program has it's flaws and is hard to get enrolled in, but I am waiting on my papers and will be fully legal in the next month or two. I'll be permitted to have up to 25 lovely marijuana plants which I'll be growing to the size of fucking trees in my other house. I live beside an RCMP officer too and she doesn't give a fuck either when I smoke. I smoke outside in my undies while I let my dogs take a shit and she just smiles, asks how training is going or how my wife is doing and that's that. No one really gives a fuck anymore. And soon I'll have lovely papers, picture ID and a sheet to plaster outside of the beautiful grow room that I spent thousands on turning into a lab. Once I have an electrician re-wire and finish some renovations and improvements I'll show a picture of my lab in all it's glory.

SMM, marijuana simply doesn't do as much damage as you say it does. You could have a violent sneeze or bonk your head on your car door and do far worse damage. All the fear mongering has been done away with. We live in the digital age now where douche bags like yourself are held accountable for their outlandish statements. You can't lie and say it's the devil's weed because we have the internet and therefore instant access to information to dispel any sort of retardation you could utter, muthafucka. And again, if you really believe the fear mongering in those piss poor studies then you really need your head checked unlike the so called "stoners" you continually bash. The side affects are absolutely negligible and you could smoke ridiculous amounts of marijuana before ever encountering a serious health challenge.

I saw addition mentioned earlier - It's not a substance which is addictive either. I have an addictive personality but I can turn it off like a light switch. I have a pound of fine ass marijuana that I grew sitting around and I hardly have an urge to smoke it. I can eat it in the form of a baked good or simply abstain all together. It's not difficult. I smoke for legitimate recreational purposes and the only recreational smoking I do is before the gym to loosen things up and to provide an exceptional mind-muscle connection. I've just smoked for the first time in a few days though and before that it's been extremely sparing that I've smoked. It takes a real big fuck up to let marijuana "ruin their life" or cause any sort of social or economic impact in their life. I've seen video games and fast food fuck more people up than marijuana. I've gone through phases in high school where I was selling pounds daily (about a dozen friends did this with me so it's no feat in British Columbia, I'm not bragging) and smoking non-stop from morning till night. And I've gone for months as well as years without smoking because I believed some of the fear mongering bullshit too unfortunately. Now I can look back on my journey with crippling migraines and honestly say it's a miracle plant. I have no shame in smoking, no fears about potential health challenges nor anymore legal challenges now that I've gotten things straightened out with the government and have my papers in processing. Can't wait to finally hold my card and say I'm 100% legal.

Sorry for the rant, fellas. Took a shitload of pain killers and cough medicine earlier, passed out and now I'm wired at 3:30am. Man, I hate getting colds. And I hate SMM too. Getbig legend... ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2011, 03:50:33 AM »
This guy has FAS for that statement, I don't know a single person who hasn't suffered from alcohol in one way or another in their life. Alchohol if fucking wretched when you get right down to it. Not even in the same league with weed.

"Alcohol does only harm to the person itself", i wonder if SMM has ever met someone from a family where the parents or one of them are drinkers.

Or probably there aren't any drunken drivers where he lives as well...  ::) ::)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2011, 04:14:50 AM »
ROFL

Anyone who is trying to distinguish alcohol from drugs apart from semantics and cultural context is a fool.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2011, 07:03:56 AM »
  Ok, all you morons criticizing me for my statement on alcohol, try to understand what I meant first. My point is that the alcohol only affects the person using it because, unlike cigarettes and marijuana, it is not airborne. Can you understand this? If you are sitting in a bar and a guy lights up a cigarette next to you, he is affecting your health negatively. But if he orders a bottle of whiskey and drinks all of it in one gulp, the alcohol will only screw up his liver. Understand? You guys are dense.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2011, 07:06:39 AM »
Don't worry, I knew what you meant.  But all the pot heads are getting defensive and will grab whatever lame argument thay can to defend themselves.
 ok, all you morons criticizing me for my statement on alcohol, try to understand what I meant first. My point is that the alcohol only affects the person using it because, unlike cigarettes and marijuana, it is not airborne. Can you understand this? If you are sitting in a bar and a guy lights up a cigarette next to you, he is affecting your health negatively. But if he orders a bottle of whiskey and drinks all of it in one gulp, the alcohol will only screw up his liver. Understand? You guys are dense.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2011, 07:15:29 AM »
 Ok, all you morons criticizing me for my statement on alcohol, try to understand what I meant first. My point is that the alcohol only affects the person using it because, unlike cigarettes and marijuana, it is not airborne. Can you understand this? If you are sitting in a bar and a guy lights up a cigarette next to you, he is affecting your health negatively. But if he orders a bottle of whiskey and drinks all of it in one gulp, the alcohol will only screw up his liver. Understand? You guys are dense.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

If owner of a bar is fine with this and you're not then guess what should you do?

Get the fuck out.

Don't be such a fascist. If someone is fine with intoxicating himself and owner of a bar is fine with everyone intoxicating then it's none of your business. Find another bar where it's forbidden to smoke. Can't find it? Too bad. I can't find a bar where it's ok to sit naked and wank on the floor. I would really want to find one... Should I force every bar owner to allow me to do that?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2011, 07:15:53 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Another huge FAIL of a thread by the town idiot. The guy who claims to have the highest I.Q on getbig. He's also 6'4 300 pounds with abs, special forces tier 1 operator  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2011, 07:21:17 AM »
If owner of a bar is fine with this and you're not then guess what should you do?

Get the fuck out.

Don't be such a fascist. If someone is fine with intoxicating himself and owner of a bar is fine with everyone intoxicating then it's none of your business. Find another bar where it's forbidden to smoke. Can't find it? Too bad. I can't find a bar where it's ok to sit naked and wank on the floor. I would really want to find one... Should I force every bar owner to allow me to do that?

I agree with this. I think marijuana should be free and that owners of establishments should be allowed to permit marijuana in their establishment. If you had read what I wrote, I am a libertarian and I support your right to smoke pot or even swallow arsenic if you want to. The problem I have is with neighbors lighting up right next to my house. Why? Because marijuana, since it's smoked, releases smokes that travels to my house and affects me negatively. Pot head neighbors should have the decency to smoke elsewhere than their homes in consideration to their neighbors who might not like having to inhale second-hand pot smoke.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2011, 07:27:18 AM »
Can't you just mind your own fucken buisness! A little bit of pot smoke really gets you this upset causing you to make a bitter rant on getbig. It's pretty fucken pathetic. You can use steroids for years but a little bit of pot smoke gets your panties into a bunch. There's no way in hell smoke from your neighbors yard is gonna travel all the way to your house and have a negative effect on you! You might be able to smell it if your lucky.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Wrong again, Stupid. No one ever beat their wife, ran their car into a family, picked fights... because they were high on pot.  The amount of damage done to society by alcohol far, far exceeds that done by weed. It is not even remotely close.

God you're stupid, Stupid.

(Post the fire meltdown pic. The one with the fire.)