Author Topic: Now I'm getting pissed. NFL in cooperation with DHS orders enhanced pat downs.  (Read 3460 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
No, I did not state that a pat down would...perhaps it would dissuade someone from going, perhaps, I don't know.

Pat downs are simply an illusion of security.  They've not been found to prevent anything, and are often an annoyance and a possible intrusion on our privacy.

But there sure are a lot of rude, drunken assholes in football stadiums though  ;D
thank you for your honest and direct answer.  I wish others were so straight forward but sometimes one has to be a total jackass just to get a straight answer around here--I apologize.

Most have identified rude drunk assholes as the primary problem around going to an NFL game.  3333, even you identified that as your main concern.  Pat downs are not the solution for fixing that whatsoever, so I have no clue why you are defending that shit.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
Ignorance is strength, war is peace,  welcome to orwell 's 1984'
Live free or die

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
No pat downs at Aloha Stadium, although it has gotten increasingly difficult to sneak my food and juice into the stadium.   :)