Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - Phil Heath - in his own category  (Read 26336 times)

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
Re: Sit back and watch Phil represent bbing like no other ever did.
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2011, 01:23:32 PM »
Jay has been in many different interviews on radio, on television... both in US and abroad .... I recall some articles in mainstream  magazines ...

Just to give you a quick example  ::)

Ambasador...u mean LIARS...the whole bodybuilding and fitness industri is fake shit based on chemicals. They cant achive jack shit if they werent jacked. What is there to protect?? Its a freakshow, nothing else...big joke the whole industri. BUt the big bussinesboys want to keep the lies alive so they can make money from young boys buying useless proteinpowder.

I hope there could be some more people like Gh15 working to spread the truth about this "sport"

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
Re: My only problem with Philsulin is.....
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »
Shop? Or why the hell would he be applying mascara? Serious question

It's not photoshopped. In fact, that scene can be seen in BFTO 1999 under "EXTRAS".

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2011, 01:43:43 PM »
The duckfaces...  :-\

best physique onstage, but pictures like that make me want to punch him in the teeth  ;D

Disgusting looking.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2011, 01:51:41 PM »
Wonder what purse and sneakers he will buy with his new paychceck

x2 - the gaylord won't recover.

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: i couldnt believe how small phil heath was in real life
« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2011, 01:52:59 PM »
 LOL.. THAT HE IS.. ;D

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2011, 02:20:43 PM »
The duckfaces...  :-\

best physique onstage, but pictures like that make me want to punch him in the teeth  ;D

His thighs are wider than his shoulders.  FDB is not his pose. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2011, 02:22:21 PM »
x2 - the gaylord won't recover.

He will buy more purses.  8)
D

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
Phil Heath And Obama Much In Common
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2011, 06:25:09 PM »
Both are homogenized, pasteurized white milk mixed with some Hershey's syrup, both are bland, and, most importantly, both will be all done in 2012.
(

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Phil Heath And Obama Much In Common
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2011, 06:30:19 PM »
They always invite the president for the opening pitch to world series or coin flip to superbowl.... Has the invitation ever been made to the white house for the president to show up for the first front lat spread or double reverse twist bicep pose to kick off the Olympia?

Stark

• Getbig V
The official GETBIG congratulates Phil Heath
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2011, 04:57:11 AM »
 ;D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Heath - in his own category
« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »
I don't think Jay is jealous.....he will remian friends with cutler after tonight.......jay is not a sore looser........he lost with dignity to dexter a couple years ago.......

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: 2011 Olympia - Phil Heath - in his own category
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2011, 10:42:41 AM »
I can't find fault with this win.  Congratulations to Phil. :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2011, 10:47:17 AM »

He will buy more purses.  8)

i only see the chocolate cake donut.  :P

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2011, 10:51:54 AM »
PHil Heath is the real deal, will be on top looking down at the rest for years and years to come, dude was actually "ATHLETIC" at one point in time in his life

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2011, 11:14:25 AM »
PHil Heath is the real deal, will be on top looking down at the rest for years and years to come, dude was actually "ATHLETIC" at one point in time in his life

nails idolizing a black man  ???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #90 on: September 19, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »

please..Phil was a typical  black athlete who excelled in basketball. Kevin was a superior athlete. Look at his strength, his structure ..kevin is built like a track star. I would like to see Phil bench 5 plates a side and behind the neck press 4 plates a side without breaking his nails:D Also I would be willing to bet good money Kevin could outrun and outjump Phil in his prime. Look at the way Kevin walks in those videos, some guys you can just tell are freak athletes.  like gh15 said he was a cheetah, superhuman in every sense of the word.
l

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2011, 05:16:51 PM »

This is truth.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Phil Heath makes Gather.com
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2011, 06:13:29 AM »
So, I'm looking for info on the Ray J vs Fabolous debacle after Mayweather fight, and I'm on gather.com, and I see a article on Phil Heath's win.

http://sports.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980338746

2011 results are official from Las Vegas! The new Mr. Olympia winner is Phil Heath for 2011, defeating longtime champion, Jay Cutler in the latest contest. Other titles awarded included female fitness division, the always important bikini division and the "202 Showdown."

Heath showed his impressive physique and it was enough to wow the judges, while getting him the $200,000 prize as well. As reported by one website, Phil Heath has now become the 13th man to win Mr. Olympia. He defeated his good friend, Jay Cutler, who was also a four-time Mr. Olympia himself. Cutler was the winner in 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2010, with Dexter Jackson claiming the title in 2008. Other Mr. Olympia winners include big names like Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman, as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger in the early to mid '70s.

The report also notes that Heath came in at "the best shape he has ever presented" with his size and conditioning exceptional. Phil Heath, age 31, was emotional after his big win, with his friend Jay Cutler happy to see his friend and rival victorious. Heath is a former University of Denver basketball player, who started his bodybuilding career in 2002. It appears the years of hard work have now paid off with this major honor he has won.

Third place for the Mr. Olympia 2011 results was Kai Greene, with Victor Martinez in fourth and Dennis Wolf in fifth. Other winners at the event included Kevin English winning the "202 Showdown," Nicole Nagrania winning the bikini division, and Adela Garcia winning her sixth fitness division title.

If anyone ever needed inspiration to get in the best shape of their lives, it's the contestants in these events. They dedicate a lot of time out of their lives to become sculpted works of art. It shows that with determination and dedication, good health and a great physique is possible.