Author Topic: LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!  (Read 11571 times)

whitewidow

Re: LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2011, 11:38:00 PM »
- real para is long gone HTH

Real para WTF DO YOU THINK THIS IS?no its not negma but its fda approved in many places. the dosage is spot on. read what william l says about the company. its not negma but its legit parabolin made with high grade raws. the guy dosn't sell fake gear.its real deal parabolin just not negma.Old school british dragon made parabolin was that fake too?Lab tests say its spot on. This product is super high grade. it passes USA FDA qualifications. this would be on pharmaacy shelfs if dr's thought their was a use for it. thing is nowhere is there a use for it. It is made just for bodybuilders. people are not getting rxed it. only diffrence betwen ap and negma parabolin. negma was rx'ed out to people. no trenbolone this day and age will ever be rx'ed out to anybody! but it has proper amount of steroid in the amps. those are the 2nd spendiest amsp on the market. #1 would be primobolon. main source for these amps has them for 10$ a amp. :o and schering primo can get up to 16$.

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2011, 11:48:37 PM »
Cuz I said "LOOK WHAT CAME IN MY BOX" sounded pretty homo.  ::)

ok it sounded a little homo I admit. It didn't come in my mailbox so I juts said look what came in my box. I changed it to keep everybody happy.

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2011, 11:53:18 PM »
What he needed to do was take a pic of all his cash and stash on the hood of his lambo with a naked super model posing next to it... now ,that is baller!

But really unless he's already on somebody's watch list nobodys going to give a shit.

I like driving ferraris better.

whitewidow

« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2011, 11:58:46 PM »
*sigh* GOOD!! I was already lining up clientele for G4P... and sadly I would be lower tier. :'(

lol-funniest shit I have read on here in awhile! for real.

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2011, 12:00:28 AM »
WW posting pics of gear...everyone's worried about it. Well, look at it this way, there's no way on this earth anyone can prove that pic is actually his. No one is going to get arrested for posting a picture of a steroid or steroids...as far as any court would be concerned that could have very easily been taken off a google search and posted here.

When it comes to steroids, everyone and their brother gets so worked up over the wrong things and often ignores the important ones.

the boxes are empty. just a few amps in the pic that you cant really even see.hell like you said I didnt take it that pic is up all over the net

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2011, 03:30:39 AM »
Congrats man! Wish i could get ahold of alpha-pharma products in my region :-\
That and Trenax from Jina!

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2011, 03:52:46 PM »
Cuz I said "LOOK WHAT CAME IN MY BOX" sounded pretty homo.  ::)

haha Good to see ya around Alp

alpmaster00

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2011, 06:13:52 PM »

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2011, 09:54:09 PM »
Can you tell your buddy to stop deleting my post.

if you post bullshit lies your post will be deleted! you called me a dealer that is why your post are deleted. and any other post was not informative in any way.Post something worthwile or don't post. don't come on here and accuse people of shit you know nothing about.keep your suspicions to yourself.If you have proof post it. otherwise just say off my thread

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2011, 09:57:27 PM »
Congrats man! Wish i could get ahold of alpha-pharma products in my region :-\
That and Trenax from Jina!

the jinan trenax is strong. so strong you get roid rage and your wife files for divorce. :D  JK But it is Top notch tren. you wanna see a picture???JK

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2011, 11:51:27 PM »
the jinan trenax is strong. so strong you get roid rage and your wife files for divorce. :D  JK But it is Top notch tren. you wanna see a picture???JK

ahahahahaahh don't need a picture! Need some vials  ;D