Author Topic: Phil Heath vs. Flex Wheeler - greatest bodybuilder ever?  (Read 32147 times)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Re: Phil Heath vs. Flex Wheeler - greatest bodybuilder ever?
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »
 8)

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
Can we settle this once and for all? Flex Wheeler was NOT the most aesthetic BB
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 05:42:55 PM »
 8)

notice how shitty flex's oily delts and tiny chest look in comparison with big ron

8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 05:45:36 PM »
He looks like shit now.

hahahaha Brian needs to up the does again

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »
I know, I;m saying he looked great despite what he thought. Btw, reference to when he said that? Just curious
Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bbing, he reference Dillett and talks about his own slope shoulders.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
8)

notice how shitty flex's oily delts and tiny chest look in comparison with big ron

8)

Ronnie was in NO way shape or form aesthetic even at his best. More to aesthetics than a narrow waist & hips and a great taper

According to the Greek Ideal aesthetic muscles are deltoids , calves and abdominals and Ronnie is missing two out of three  :-\ not to mention balance & proportion ( calves , neck and arms should all be the exact same size )

Ronnie is a freak of nature , massive beyond all belief but aesthetic he's not

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2011, 05:52:15 PM »
Arnold's Encyclopedia of Bbing, he reference Dillett and talks about his own slope shoulders.

slope this  :P

che

• Getbig V
8)

8)
You are retarded

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
This is the yardstick in which all aesthetics is measured by

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2011, 06:42:16 PM »
Underrated

io856

The term aesthetic is one of a favourable visual presentation. Therefore I would suggest there isn't "the most aesthetic of all time" because measures of aesthetics are unique. For example, we don't look for the greatest artwork of all time yet have favorites and value inherent quality.

Melvin Anthony, Frank Zane, Serge Nubret, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Francis Benfatto and Bob Paris are all physiques that come to mind when discussing aesthetics.

Parker

• Getbig V
Ronnie was in NO way shape or form aesthetic even at his best. More to aesthetics than a narrow waist & hips and a great taper

According to the Greek Ideal aesthetic muscles are deltoids , calves and abdominals and Ronnie is missing two out of three  :-\ not to mention balance & proportion ( calves , neck and arms should all be the exact same size )

I would think calves and forearmsshould be the same size...as they are the ends of each of our limbs...

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
The term aesthetic is one of a favourable visual presentation. Therefore I would suggest there isn't "the most aesthetic of all time" because measures of aesthetics are unique. For example, we don't look for the greatest artwork of all time yet have favorites and value inherent quality.

Melvin Anthony, Frank Zane, Serge Nubret, Arnold Scwarzenegger, Francis Benfatto and Bob Paris are all physiques that come to mind when discussing aesthetics.
I'll have to disagree that Arnold was aesthetic. The rest of those names are a lock

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

Melvin Anthony, Frank Zane, Serge Nubret, Arnold Scwarzenegger, Francis Benfatto and Bob Paris are all physiques that come to mind when discussing aesthetics.

I agree 100%.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?

are we talking herculean or adonis?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath vs. Arnold
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2011, 09:07:04 PM »
success - Arnold

better bber - Heath

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2011, 09:40:55 PM »
Symmetry will matter to me this time. I will have great symmetry, shoulder to waist ratio, Hopefully, it will be better than most bodybuilders on the contest stage will have. My waist currently is 26 ½ inches around. I have 31 inch quads. I am not afraid to attempt 700 pounds squats. I like to train heavy.. This game is changing into a conditioning game, moving back towards having a physique. I feel the judges are pulling these guys out first. You can only make money if you are competitive in this sport. . I am looking forward to battling it out on stage!

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
Re: If Phil is the greatest bodybuilder ever, then...
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2011, 09:56:15 PM »
Flex looks just as narrow as Phil, but you dont hear people complain about Flexs width  ??? ???

so you prefer kevin english? sure hes wide but not the best 202 physique. steve reeves would be turning in his grave

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2011, 09:57:25 PM »
Jojo's pics

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2011, 10:24:48 PM »
I wonder what Arnie thinks of Phils physque?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Agreed. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2011, 11:24:04 PM »
I wonder what Arnie thinks of Phils physque?
I remember Arnold was STARING at Kai physique when he handed him the AC trophy.

My guess is that he would be impressed as hell... but keep himself "cool" at all costs :D..like "its ok, if I could use as much as him blah blah".  ::)

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2011, 01:16:12 AM »
Arnold foundations

Phil Heath 31 years old 9 years of training only

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2011, 01:26:28 AM »
I wish Arnold.was more involved personally, like interviews from Arnold about whay he thinks of.bodybuilding today, whose his favorite etc...id actually buy a musclemagazine.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan

perfect (no homo)
tank u jesus