Author Topic: Great Nasser making Flex look like a natural here  (Read 20311 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Great Nasser making Flex look like a natural here
« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2011, 01:07:47 AM »
Sherief your arm is looking huge here!  18-19 inches I imagine?

thx bro.,. actually they are 16.8' (42.5 cm) ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2011, 05:18:28 AM »
hey gronk i know i look bad here but i am posting a new shot anyway to keep my word.. my bw is 82.5 now (182 pounds). still you can see my abs as i am not fat as you keep saying ::)..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2011, 09:38:33 AM »
hey gronk i know i look bad here but i am posting a new shot anyway to keep my word.. my bw is 82.5 now (182 pounds). still you can see my abs as i am not fat as you keep saying ::)..

Looking good Sherief!  Also good on you for keeping your word and posting the pic.  If it was a better quality one the abs would show even more.  182 lbs with abs at your height despite bodyhair and blurry picture is awesome!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 23, 2011, 09:40:13 AM »
Nope, you have no proof...Shawn Ray was on here and said that he made that up to get in Flex's head, which he did....
He made it up back in 93, and even Flex joked about it in the Hardbody vid....

Yup Shawn is really a credible source, also being a friend of Flex's  ::) 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 23, 2011, 09:45:05 AM »
Zane sucks, Kovacs looked better in his prime

Groink owns you, my two brown brothers

Zyzz had better aesthetics than you all

Bigbobs stop comparing yourself to him, its slightly embarrassing

Still feeling slightly embarassed?  Also like I said I dont claim to look better than zyzz but definitely comparable.  I'll admit Groink looks better, like I've always said I give credit where its due.  On the same token Nasser looks better than Flex  ;)

Perhaps you put zyzz on a pedestal due to shared Persian ancestory?  Was Zyzz persian?

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #130 on: September 23, 2011, 12:44:00 PM »
Looking great Bobs, what changes have you made to the diet?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 23, 2011, 12:51:06 PM »
Looking great Bobs, what changes have you made to the diet?

Thanks ag2, recently reduced starch...and just having lean protein + fibrous veggies now.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2011, 12:59:38 PM »
nasser wasn't always blocky but was def cross eyed

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2011, 02:11:18 PM »
Looking good Sherief!  Also good on you for keeping your word and posting the pic.  If it was a better quality one the abs would show even more.  182 lbs with abs at your height despite bodyhair and blurry picture is awesome!

thank you brother.. your great form has encouraged me to shape my body again,.. wish me good luck  :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2011, 02:15:03 PM »

Still feeling slightly embarassed?  Also like I said I dont claim to look better than zyzz but definitely comparable.  I'll admit Groink looks better, like I've always said I give credit where its due.  On the same token Nasser looks better than Flex  ;)

Perhaps you put zyzz on a pedestal due to shared Persian ancestory?  Was Zyzz persian?

bobs looking great as always :o.. the map man looks great too.. has this young man really passed away or it was a stupid GB joke??..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2011, 02:20:53 PM »
AHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAA AHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA AHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAH AAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAH AAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAH AHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........OH MY god.....Sharief, you look like Vince Basile....it's over for you.

You peaked at 19.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »
Yup Shawn is really a credible source, also being a friend of Flex's  ::) 

Dumbass, it was Shawn who started the shit in the first place. And Flex and Shawn would go back and forth about it,thus provoking Flex to produce a X-Ray "proving" otherwise ( on the same day he provided a fake police report at the 97 O conference)

BTW, you look good, but stop comparing yourself to a dead man...for all of Zyzz's appeal, he was a coke head, and is dead....you've won in that regard...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2011, 02:31:48 PM »
bobs looking great as always :o.. the map man looks great too.. has this young man really passed away or it was a stupid GB joke??..

I don't think its a joke unfortunately.

Your old form is one of the best looks on getbig!  If you can get back to that now I think you will look even better with the added muscle maturity.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 23, 2011, 02:35:14 PM »
Dumbass, it was Shawn who started the shit in the first place. And Flex and Shawn would go back and forth about it,thus provoking Flex to produce a X-Ray "proving" otherwise ( on the same day he provided a fake police report at the 97 O conference)

BTW, you look good, but stop comparing yourself to a dead man...for all of Zyzz's appeal, he was a coke head, and is dead....you've won in that regard...

Thanks for the compliment.

You said Shawn came on "here" (I assume you mean getbig) and said Flex never had calf implants...so my point still stands perfectly - since subsequent to 93 or whenever you say Shawn started the "rumour" him and Flex have bonded - after all he even made a public appeal at one point for fans to donate money to Flex for his health issues...so someone who is willing to do that much for a friend surely isn't an unbiased source to discuss whether or not he had calf implants during current times.

I've actually never proactively tried to compare myself to zyzz.  It started because in zyzz's thread I questioned why some were putting him on a pedestal, and from there I got attacked and accused of being totally inferior to him lol, so yeah naturally I got a bit defensive and posted some current pics which IMO are comparable to his.  In this thread again that Karoush guy made an attack saying its "embarassing" that I consider myself comparable to Zyzz so I decided to post another pic proving him wrong.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 23, 2011, 02:46:28 PM »
Speaking of which Kouroush has been awfully quiet today  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2011, 02:49:20 PM »
Thanks for the compliment.

You said Shawn came on "here" (I assume you mean getbig) and said Flex never had calf implants...so my point still stands perfectly - since subsequent to 93 or whenever you say Shawn started the "rumour" him and Flex have bonded - after all he even made a public appeal at one point for fans to donate money to Flex for his health issues...so someone who is willing to do that much for a friend surely isn't an unbiased source to discuss whether or not he had calf implants during current times.

I've actually never proactively tried to compare myself to zyzz.  It started because in zyzz's thread I questioned why some were putting him on a pedestal, and from there I got attacked and accused of being totally inferior to him lol, so yeah naturally I got a bit defensive and posted some current pics which IMO
are comparable to his.  In this thread again that Karoush guy made an attack saying its "embarassing" that I consider myself comparable to Zyzz so I decided to post another pic proving him wrong.
Flex and Shawn back in the day had a love/hate relationship, like squabbling brothers.
Back in 93, Shawn said Flex had calf implants as his calves "didn't look right"...
Flex joked about it in Hardbody, when he scraped a calf on a hyper-extension bench. He said "the insertion point is bleeding", and mentions his calf implants, then he flex's his calves.

Shawn had trained Flex for the 97 Arnold, and Flex wanted to train again for the O, Shawn had said no...Thus Flex was mad, and said in the mags, "Shawn doesn't want to train with me as he views me as the enemy." Shawn had said that why would train someone who could potentially take money from him (prize money)...as I said love/hate relationship.

Shawn used to post rather frequently on Getbig, and had said that he had made up the story to get in
Flex's head, which was Flex's weakness...using a Sonny Linston idiom.
I said that if Flex used a shitload of Esiclene (sp?) in his delts, chances are he would have put that in his calves (using the infamous Black and White unitard pic with Lenda Murray and Demayo as a reference )
Shawn had said, that probably was it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2011, 02:50:56 PM »
Bobs you can't be serious about Shareif looking good....he looks like a doughy, hairy old man....that boy is not aging well.

I'm sad to say.....but Shereef can longer be seen as one of the guys around here who trains hard and has a good build....he looks completely out of shape

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2011, 02:56:32 PM »
AHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........OH MY god.....Sharief, you look like Vince Basile....it's over for you.

You peaked at 19.

::) ::) ::)

i forgot to tell you that like dorian i am 3 dimensional so you must see me in reality to see how great i look :-X

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2011, 03:04:58 PM »

i forgot to tell you that like dorian i am 3 dimensional so you must see me in reality to see how great i look :-X

;D

Dude you need to stop making jokes and get your fat ass into the gym

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2011, 03:07:20 PM »
Bobs you can't be serious about Shareif looking good....he looks like a doughy, hairy old man....that boy is not aging well.

I'm sad to say.....but Shereef can longer be seen as one of the guys around here who trains hard and has a good build....he looks completely out of shape

I think he still looks good - big arms for his frame/height (almost 17 inches), you an see some tricep separation in the picture and some ab outlines too even though he hasnt shaved his bodyhair.  Plus I have a feeling he will surprise us pretty soon in 1-2 months!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2011, 03:14:10 PM »

i know bobs was making a compliment because he is a nice guy but if you check what i wrote again i already mentioned i looked bad.. i just posted the pic. to show you i am not that fat as you were saying and also to keep my word :-X

but seriously what you are saying about me aging in a bad way is not true because when i reached the same BW in my early and mid 20s i looked exactly the same.. my frame is not wide and i look good only when i am around 75 kg (166 pounds).. i am now 82.5 kg (182 pounds) and if you remember last year i looked very goods when i was lighter so it's not logical to say i was aging well when i was 31 and then all of a sudden i have become old a year later

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
I think he still looks good - big arms for his frame/height (almost 17 inches), you an see some tricep separation in the picture and some ab outlines too even though he hasnt shaved his bodyhair.  Plus I have a feeling he will surprise us pretty soon in 1-2 months!

actually bobs my tris and bis look very good now even at this "fat" form.. i never lose definitions in my arms when my weight increases, the problem is always my abs and back!!.. and yes i have already started to watch my diet but i make things move slowly because there is no need at all to lose weigh quickly!!.. if you remember i reached 85 kg few months ago (in may).. so i have already lost 2.5 kg.. so if i lose 1-2 kilos every month i will be happy..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2011, 03:22:19 PM »
actually bobs my tris and bis look very good now even at this "fat" form.. i never lose definitions in my arms when my weight increases, the problem is always my abs and back!!.. and yes i have already started to watch my diet but i make things move slowly because there is no need at all to lose weigh quickly!!.. if you remember i reached 85 kg few months ago (in may).. so i have already lost 2.5 kg.. so if i lose 1-2 kilos every month i will be happy..

I noticed that bro, especially in your front bicep pose there's always separation even at your heavier bodyweights.  Personally I I tend to lose fat/water around my torso and back more so than my limbs, so I'm hoping to get the arms/delts/legs shredded by next month. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2011, 03:26:10 PM »
i know bobs was making a compliment because he is a nice guy but if you check what i wrote again i already mentioned i looked bad.. i just posted the pic. to show you i am not that fat as you were saying and also to keep my word :-X

but seriously what you are saying about me aging in a bad way is not true because when i reached the same BW in my early and mid 20s i looked exactly the same.. my frame is not wide and i look good only when i am around 75 kg (166 pounds).. i am now 82.5 kg (182 pounds) and if you remember last year i looked very goods when i was lighter so it's not logical to say i was aging well when i was 31 and then all of a sudden i have become old a year later

Dude give it a rest with the explanations, justifications and denials...you look like shit.  Sorry..not trying to be mean....YOU DO....PERIOD.

You haven't looked good in years

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2011, 04:11:59 PM »
Dude give it a rest with the explanations, justifications and denials...you look like shit.  Sorry..not trying to be mean....YOU DO....PERIOD.

You haven't looked good in years

me last year when i was young :P