Author Topic: Annoying People At Work  (Read 3098 times)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Re: Annoying People At Work
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 11:06:46 AM »
First off you live a lifestyle that is dominated by narcissistic people who are desperate for attention, so don't whine like a little bitch because your getting that attention.

Second they probably aren't that fond of you either, that small talk shit is just there way of getting past your wonderful personality.

Anyhow being annoyed by other people is part of life, don't take yourself so seriously. Whether or not it's in the workplace, at the gym, in the club, in the bedroom, at the dinner table, and even on this website ;D

I have an anti-social personality, no need for small talk.

You wouldnt go up to an obese person and ask them what they are eating?

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 11:13:24 AM »

So not only are you big as shit, you keep the creepy killer vibe, fuck there not talking to use to  reduce awkwardness, there trying to access whether or not they need a gun :-\

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »

haha i know exactly what you mean.

i'm not big or anything but the conversations people would have at my last job, damn they were so boring and annoying

and then of course everyone starts to dislike you eventually you get fired  :D

at least now i get to post on getbig during "work" lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 12:00:15 PM »

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 12:10:01 PM »
First off you live a lifestyle that is dominated by narcissistic people who are desperate for attention, so don't whine like a little bitch because your getting that attention.

Second they probably aren't that fond of you either, that small talk shit is just there way of getting past your wonderful personality.

Anyhow being annoyed by other people is part of life, don't take yourself so seriously. Whether or not it's in the workplace, at the gym, in the club, in the bedroom, at the dinner table, and even on this website ;D
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 12:14:44 PM »
So not only are you big as shit, you keep the creepy killer vibe, fuck there not talking to use to  reduce awkwardness, there trying to access whether or not they need a gun :-\

I CAN be be personable when I want to, id rather not. Im not much of a small talker, besides, people dont really give a shit how you are doing. I smile, say good morning and go to my desk.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 12:25:16 PM »
My favorite is when people start talking to you about how they are going to start working out.
Or, how they want to get back in shape.Funny, I've been here ten fucking years, and I don't recall seeing your dumpy ass in shape.

So true!!!!

Or, I used to be as big as you

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 12:56:53 PM »
OMG....Im not social or talkative and REALLY dont give a shit what ANY of my co workers have to say.

YES BITCH....im eating chicken and rice again
YES BITCH....i do workout
NO BITCH.....i dont give a fuck what you and your husband are doing this weekend

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!
Maybe this is why there are alot of Post Office Worker killings

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 12:57:57 PM »
Maybe this is why there are alot of Post Office Worker killings

Mr. N welcome back bro

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »
Like i said in another thread...i don't give a fuck that you are "going to start exercising again" and no...i'm not going to write you up a diet and exercise plan.

What you have to understand is when you are built, you are walking guilt to the fat bastards that surround you, and they react to you in stupid ways

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 02:05:42 PM »
Annoying people are everywhere.
T

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2011, 02:20:33 PM »
Like i said in another thread...i don't give a fuck that you are "going to start exercising again" and no...i'm not going to write you up a diet and exercise plan.What you have to understand is when you are built, you are walking guilt to the fat bastards that surround you, and they react to you in stupid ways

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »
Years ago I used to work in a cubicle office situation - me, two other guys and about 20 women. I was pretty seriously into my training at the time. All the women were doing diets and talking non stop about calories, chocolate, guilt, purging, lemon detox, enemas etc etc. They then decided to have a diet contest - over about 10 weeks - who could lose the most weight. I was pretty big at the time and carrying some extra poundage and the other two guys were just normal physiques but we basically got told we had to participate also. Funnily enough - the prize of the biggest weight loss they decided would be a giant Toblerone. Anyways - over the course of the next three months, there were many tears and tantrums - the usual. I decided that instead of losing weight I would see how much I could gain while losing fat. So end of 10 weeks we had the weigh in. If i remember they were all really excited and most of them had not lost anything much but one or two had managed like 4 or 5 pounds and were hysterically excited about it. Then I stepped up - I had managed to gain about 30 pounds (but had lost fat - no one really had noticed coz i wore a suit at work). I was weighing about 300 pounds at the time (I was also doing a cycle haha). They were ripping in to me about how fat i was and how my diet was disgusting etc etc). So just for a laugh I said something like - let we weigh in again - this time I'll take my jacket and shirt off. Remember this is in front of 20 women. Everyone's laughing and poking fun. Took my top off - standing there flexed and pretty decent shape. Should of seen the looks i got - pure hatred and envy. They gave me the toblerone by the way. From that day on they pretty much never talked about dieting in front of me again thankfully. One of the only times in my life when I let my 20 inch guns do the talking...

MikMaq

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »
Years ago I used to work in a cubicle office situation - me, two other guys and about 20 women. I was pretty seriously into my training at the time. All the women were doing diets and talking non stop about calories, chocolate, guilt, purging, lemon detox, enemas etc etc. They then decided to have a diet contest - over about 10 weeks - who could lose the most weight. I was pretty big at the time and carrying some extra poundage and the other two guys were just normal physiques but we basically got told we had to participate also. Funnily enough - the prize of the biggest weight loss they decided would be a giant Toblerone. Anyways - over the course of the next three months, there were many tears and tantrums - the usual. I decided that instead of losing weight I would see how much I could gain while losing fat. So end of 10 weeks we had the weigh in. If i remember they were all really excited and most of them had not lost anything much but one or two had managed like 4 or 5 pounds and were hysterically excited about it. Then I stepped up - I had managed to gain about 30 pounds (but had lost fat - no one really had noticed coz i wore a suit at work). I was weighing about 300 pounds at the time (I was also doing a cycle haha). They were ripping in to me about how fat i was and how my diet was disgusting etc etc). So just for a laugh I said something like - let we weigh in again - this time I'll take my jacket and shirt off. Remember this is in front of 20 women. Everyone's laughing and poking fun. Took my top off - standing there flexed and pretty decent shape. Should of seen the looks i got - pure hatred and envy. They gave me the toblerone by the way. From that day on they pretty much never talked about dieting in front of me again thankfully. One of the only times in my life when I let my 20 inch guns do the talking...
Sorry dude to long to read, give me a pm when you got it broken up into paragraphs.  ;)

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 04:09:30 PM »
wow...didn't see that coming ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2011, 04:10:22 PM »
Sorry dude to long to read, give me a pm when you got it broken up into paragraphs.  ;)

It's a funny story, so READ it, lazy bastard  ;D

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2011, 04:19:26 PM »
Thankfully someone is easily amused. You should get out more ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 04:26:34 PM »
They are just pissed cuz your'e not contributing 2 bucks to the Jack in the Box, Mc Donalds or Carl's junior fund.

Just reach down and scratch your abs (make sure your shirt comes up a bit) once in awhile as you wait for the microwave to heat your chicken breast, green beans and sweet potato.

You sit down and go back to work while they argue over who is making the run to Mickey D's...

Drinking water all day seems to get everyone excited too. They've all loaded up the fridge with sodas and all the other shit from wherever they drag it from.

I used to just start cleaning out the fridge saying "Who's is this?" as I tossed their shit in the trash.

Then you can really make them crazy when you eat two candy bars at the end of the day.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 04:27:16 PM »
employee of peace  ::)

PS; roid rage  :D

MikMaq

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 04:29:38 PM »
It's a funny story, so READ it, lazy bastard  ;D
Alright worth the time, but I want pics or it's complete bullshit.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 04:30:29 PM »
Like i said in another thread...i don't give a fuck that you are "going to start exercising again" and no...i'm not going to write you up a diet and exercise plan.

What you have to understand is when you are built, you are walking guilt to the fat bastards that surround you, and they react to you in stupid ways
Truth here.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2011, 04:16:47 PM »
Mr. N welcome back bro
Thanks man I started annoying my own self so decided to take a break.  :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2011, 04:54:48 PM »
"All that muscle's going to turn into fat you know [eats bacon cheeseburger with double helping of Joan from Accounting's birthday cake]".

I had one of the heiffers in my office say something about that.  After a few minutes of educating her about the fact that muscle and fat are entirely different types of tissue and that one cannot "turn into" the other, she acted all butt-hurt. 
~