Author Topic: WTF ''Bullying must become illegal. It is a hate crime''  (Read 5450 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: WTF ''Bullying must become illegal. It is a hate crime''
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2011, 05:28:42 PM »
funny, the ruling on prop 8(overturned the constitutional amendment banning gay marriage) was challenged because the judge who presided over the case was gay himsellf. there wasnt a an educated person in the entire judicial system who felt there was any argument to be made. the ruling stands. a precedent had been established long ago.. black judges allowed to decide cases on discrimination and segregation, women allowed to judge feminist movement cases..etc.  
You're not a highly educated and experienced judge.

You're just high.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »
we can decrease the amount of those things. yes, through parenting. but it takes a village to raise a child. we all need to promote good values.

Almost fell for it.......the troll is weak with you.  ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
You're not a highly educated and experienced judge.

You're just high.
u got owned. its ok. just shut up now.

Almost fell for it.......the troll is weak with you.  ::)
almost fell for some truth? oh, dont do that !

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 05:42:12 PM »

LMAO!!!

I won't argue with the retarded anymore, you're too stupid to see what an idiot you are. Impossible to have a conversation or debate with someone that cannot be objective and open minded.......even while he's smoking a joint while scraping rails and being fisted.......LOL!!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2011, 06:05:42 PM »
so some kids die / suicide and get their feelings hurt, and of course this makes bullying "bad"?

what happens if we successfully "ban bullying"... perhaps something even worse?  how come no one asks this question?  :-\

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2011, 06:32:16 PM »

almost fell for some truth? oh, dont do that !

Cyber Bullying:  ALWAYS bad....unless I want to make someone feel like shit....then it's not bullying, because I'm against bullying....so I'm allowed to do it to people who aren't against it.

Seriously, the shit that comes out of candizzle's account is the kind of unchecked blissfully-ignorant naivete that comes along once a generation, tops.
Y

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2011, 08:11:59 PM »
x2. I think a lot of it stems from bad parenting in this generation; kids not being taught to stand up for themselves at a young age.

actually it goes further than that. everytime someone gets into a fight anymore..at school, playground ect. parents (or somebody) calls the police. charges are filed. kids can;t even fight anymore. the system will not allow you to take up for yourself. its sad really.
irongearco.com

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2011, 08:23:14 PM »
Cyber Bullying:  ALWAYS bad....unless I want to make someone feel like shit....then it's not bullying, because I'm against bullying....so I'm allowed to do it to people who aren't against it.

Seriously, the shit that comes out of candizzle's account is the kind of unchecked blissfully-ignorant naivete that comes along once a generation, tops.
did i hurt your feelings at some point in time sweetheart?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »
that fat kid in Australia didn't put up with it.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2011, 12:55:16 AM »
did i hurt your feelings at some point in time sweetheart?

I'm just enjoying the absurdity that is tbombz top off an anti-bullying tirade by mocking someone, a form of bullying, by telling them they "got owned."

The level of irony in your approach of bullying people into not bullying people is breathtaking.  So the only "feelings" on my part is a mix of amusement and bemusement over your involvement in this thread.
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2011, 01:11:30 AM »
Oh brother  ::).
 Try  shoes , whip ,belt buckle, tree switch and last but no least a brick that my mom threw at me when I was old enough(10yr/o) to run from her ;D .

My parents had peach, dogwood, and apple trees in the back. The peach tree switches were the worst, as they were supple, and had "crack" to them...

My parents had simple rules:You spoke when spoken to. You never interrupted adults, and if you had a question, you said "excuse me". If said adults didn't answer you (while they were talking), then you walk away. You said, "yes please" and "thank you". And you took your hat off in the house (or building). You didn't back talk or raise your voice to your parents.

I had my share of bullies, and when I stood up for myself, that was the end of it, and I also felt like I accomplished something---I grew as person.

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2011, 01:47:54 AM »

I'm just enjoying the absurdity that is tbombz top off an anti-bullying tirade of mocking someone, a form of bullying, by telling them they "got owned."

The level of irony in your approach of bullying people into not bullying people is breathtaking.  So the only "feelings" on my part is a mix of amusement and bemusement over your involvement in this thread.
Shut the fuck up you little bitch, ;D, nobody is saying that the concept of ball busting should go away. These bullying laws aren't to reflect 90 percent of the population. These laws are to protect a minority of the population. As I said before if you compare your minor ball busting with the true victims your an insensitive chicken hawk.

The idea of the laws is to give some liability to the schools, who basically turn a blind eye to the shit, because there to afraid to put down some discipline(due to the law). If schools have a greater degree of liability it will motivate them to make a difference.

Seriously my few gay friends were terrorized by this shit, and they were helpless to do a thing about it. It was pretty fucked up if you ask me, again I've seen the same experience with the kids that are now suffer from mental health issues.

If your generally normal, you don't face fuck all in terms of bullying, but these kids get destroyed. And it ain't cuz there pussies as I assure you these people have crazy think skin. 

JKBMN

• Getbig I
« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2011, 01:12:12 PM »
Sad story bro.  What was his Getbig handle???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2011, 05:28:12 PM »

I'm just enjoying the absurdity that is tbombz top off an anti-bullying tirade by mocking someone, a form of bullying, by telling them they "got owned."

The level of irony in your approach of bullying people into not bullying people is breathtaking.  So the only "feelings" on my part is a mix of amusement and bemusement over your involvement in this thread.

this is getbig dumasss... if you dont understand our culture that aint my fault

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2011, 03:07:24 AM »
this is getbig dumasss... if you dont understand our culture that aint my fault

beautiful.
Y

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2011, 03:16:24 PM »
beautiful.
around here its common knowledge that insults are affection in disguise. we give each other tough love. its a male thing. a form of bonding without the sappyness. get with the program