Author Topic: Easily one of Kev-Lo's best performances  (Read 7551 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Easily one of Kev-Lo's best performances
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 08:22:35 PM »
this is how a bodybuilder should build and perform on the stage, not like those fucking apes shaking and jigging with shitty rap garbage

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 08:24:29 PM »
Not to sound homo but im  :Dhaving some Earl feelings about about Levrone right now. I know how you feel brother.   ;D

Absolute Prime Negro and Italian genetic response and genetics.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 08:24:42 PM »
Perhaps, but he still looked fucking awesome. Compared to todays guts, his stomach looks pretty damn good with that amount of size.

correct

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 08:27:54 PM »
this is how a bodybuilder should build and perform on the stage, not like those fucking apes shaking and jigging with shitty rap garbage

correct,, but the reason behind what you see today is the lack of condition and the over grown gut and weight,, they cant do what kevin did then becuase it will look retard on today fellas...can you imagine kai green doing this? he is too blown up,, there come a point when you are a gut monster where you cant do this anymore because it will be laughable and everyone will sit there and laugh ...so what you do insted? you go and pump up the roof getto style and start shaking your body parts with some dumb movments,, thats just how it is ,, when the gut grow bodybuild go to shit

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 08:35:02 PM »
this is some serious video ,, very very good levrone

gh15 approved

If Kevin looked like this at the Mr. Olympia that same year, do you think he would of won?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 08:40:36 PM »
that was when insulina jumped up....and as usualy physiqe become worse,,notice the gut...this is problem with bodybuild now days,, while kevin still pulllled it ok kind of...the fellas today look catastrophic due to insulina mega dose

gh15 approved

THAT - would have won the 2011 Olympia.

Phil would have been a close second.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 09:05:59 PM »
Not to sound homo but im  :Dhaving some Earl feelings about about Levrone right now. I know how you feel brother.   ;D

Absolute Prime Negro and Italian genetic response and genetics.

earl and I thankyou wiggs, you confirmed to getbig we are  indeed straight men despite our creepy admiration for kevin. Only a matter of time before all of getbig is in love with this fella. Mackeveli has been bit by the levrone bug, and so have you ;) Even gh15 has a new adoration for kevin thanks to flinstones posting numerous levrone tribute videos, notice gh15's posts lately about kevin past two months ;)

l

lesaucer

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 09:26:11 PM »
this one is absolutely fucking sick too! watch it in full screen

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »
WOW these videos never get old

that is what bodybuilding is all about

this man made me fall in love with this strange sport of bodybuilding, he made bodybuilding cool in my mind

i started working out in 92 because i wanted to look like him, i failed miserably but hey i realize not every man can look like a god

I DON'T CARE THAT HE DIDN'T WIN THE O, IF I SAY HE'S THE BEST HE'S THE BEST DAMMIT

MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8)

E
E

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 09:32:21 PM »
1997 Finnish GP he was on point , great combo of size and conditioning

This is the kind of performance that gives bodybuilding the respect it deserves from the mainstream. Powerful.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 10:05:21 PM »
1997 Finnish GP he was on point , great combo of size and conditioning

That video is 14 years old and he still looks better than anybody on the current pro stage right now HAHAHAHAHAHA

epic_alien

« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2011, 10:38:11 PM »
legs were noticibly up in 99 video, and yes stomach was puffier, but over all had a larger more rounded look

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 10:43:31 PM »
That video is 14 years old and he still looks better than anybody on the current pro stage right now HAHAHAHAHAHA

makes you wonder what bodybuild achieved in the last 15 years...sadly not much ,, you fellas are right,, this video of levrone is what bodybuild at his MAXIMUM SIZE is all about,, CONDITIONED SIZE ,, it takes more than just blow up insulina and hgh to be a bodybuilder,, notice fella can pose,, he see it as art,, kevin is not the best artist but! when he pose he was doing it in artistic enough way you can see he put time and dedication to this ,, you can see he PRACTICED IT OVER AND OVER ,, you can tell things like that,, he just was a stage between old time and the shit we have now,, and that stage was called

PERFECT

i dont know,, i think kevin would be mr o now day if competed at this condition and size,, he had bad luck to fall in the dorian colman era ,, today? its 100% mr o ,, but he is older now ...long gone

gh15 approved
fallen angel

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2011, 12:08:41 AM »
makes you wonder what bodybuild achieved in the last 15 years...sadly not much ,, you fellas are right,, this video of levrone is what bodybuild at his MAXIMUM SIZE is all about,, CONDITIONED SIZE ,, it takes more than just blow up insulina and hgh to be a bodybuilder,, notice fella can pose,, he see it as art,, kevin is not the best artist but! when he pose he was doing it in artistic enough way you can see he put time and dedication to this ,, you can see he PRACTICED IT OVER AND OVER ,, you can tell things like that,, he just was a stage between old time and the shit we have now,, and that stage was called

PERFECT

i dont know,, i think kevin would be mr o now day if competed at this condition and size,, he had bad luck to fall in the dorian colman era ,, today? its 100% mr o ,, but he is older now ...long gone

gh15 approved

"i dont know,, i think kevin would be mr o now day if competed at this condition and size,, he had bad luck to fall in the dorian colman era ,, today? its 100% mr o ,, but he is older now ...long gone"...Agree 100%

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2011, 01:36:52 AM »
Few can manage a twisting shot like this

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2011, 01:39:47 AM »
 :o

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2011, 08:57:42 AM »
one of the best

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2011, 09:04:43 AM »

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2011, 09:06:44 AM »
correct,, but the reason behind what you see today is the lack of condition and the over grown gut and weight,, they cant do what kevin did then becuase it will look retard on today fellas...can you imagine kai green doing this? he is too blown up,, there come a point when you are a gut monster where you cant do this anymore because it will be laughable and everyone will sit there and laugh ...so what you do insted? you go and pump up the roof getto style and start shaking your body parts with some dumb movments,, thats just how it is ,, when the gut grow bodybuild go to shit

gh15 approved
We've got American Gfake15 today?!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2011, 09:20:49 AM »
:o
Some joker said Kev had a big waist. Must have been in one of the Health vs Kevin threads. What a tool, he looks fucking sick here. His tris own!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2011, 09:41:18 AM »
We've got American Gfake15 today?!!!

It's 2-3 different guys.