Author Topic: Will never cycle again without masteron!  (Read 227544 times)

whitewidow

Re: Will never cycle again without masteron!
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2011, 09:22:23 PM »
Yes Masteron when you are low singles BF is awesome, as whitewidows states, 4 weeks shoot everyday and you see changes fast ;)

WW what do you think are the benefits of using Primo and what would be the ideal dose for someone around 225lbs at 10% bf?

if your 225pds you could easily handle 200mg of primo ED if you can afford it. primo is spendy stuff if your buying amps and alot of the time they are counterfeited with test prop. if you can get the hook on some real primo amps expect to pay around 10-14$ . Primo is an awesome drug because you can use it to bulk or cutt. I think it works better when you are cutting. I think you could expect to get some good lean muscle mass without water retention. I dont know what else you plan on stacking with it but throw in some test prop 100mg ED, Tren A 100mg ED, and you will blow up with some pretty solid muscle mass without much water retention just a bit from the test prop.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2011, 05:57:13 AM »
Anyone get badass anxiety on Mast?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2011, 12:24:31 AM »
YOU CANNOT DENY DRUGS HELP THE CAP LOOK THOUGH.

EVEN GH, MAINLY GH REALLY.

Especially when site injecting them.... ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2011, 05:54:23 AM »
Anyone get badass anxiety on Mast?
lol I have badass anxiety in generall, im fucked.  ;D

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2011, 03:12:41 AM »
 :D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2011, 10:44:21 AM »
Everything I said is the truth masteron is meant to be used in the last 4 weeks in a cycle if you want to use it right. you want to be at your leanest when you use masteron. like I said ask any pro and they will tell you the same thing masteron is meant to be used at the end of a cycle when your just about at your leannest.

That's how the few pro's i know use it. On top they add Winstrol towards the last week.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2011, 02:21:40 PM »
I was told by a very expereinced guy that indeed you gotta be pretty low fat % to see good results from masteron, also for some water retention it wont do much, such as long ester t + dbol, masteron wont work so well when there are multiple other compounds that cause you to be water logged... this is what I was told anyway

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2011, 01:17:44 AM »
That's how the few pro's i know use it. On top they add Winstrol towards the last week.

well you were taught correctly that is how masteron is used when your 4-5% and start using masteron your muscles will get rock hard and you will notice more striations and vascularity in places you usually do not notice veins. I had striations running through my butt cheeks.

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2011, 01:19:48 AM »
I was told by a very expereinced guy that indeed you gotta be pretty low fat % to see good results from masteron, also for some water retention it wont do much, such as long ester t + dbol, masteron wont work so well when there are multiple other compounds that cause you to be water logged... this is what I was told anyway

another guy taught the write way on how to get the best results from masteron. icing on the cake baby!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2011, 04:00:36 AM »

THATS WHAT IM ARGUING.

IT HELPED.IT WAS A GREAT AI/AE ON LONG EASTER TEST AND PEOPLE SENSITIVE TO ESTRO. THATS WHAT THE OP STATED,I STATED.

IS IT BETTER WHEN UR LEANER AND IN FINAL CONTEST MODE? PROBABLY,BUT SO IS EVERY DRUG.IS IT USEFUL TO FIGHT WATER WEIGHT/FAT WITH LONG EASTERS AND PEOPLE SENSITIVE TO ESTRO? ABSO FUCKING LUTELY. THATS OUR POINT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2011, 07:53:50 PM »
THATS WHAT IM ARGUING.

IT HELPED.IT WAS A GREAT AI/AE ON LONG EASTER TEST AND PEOPLE SENSITIVE TO ESTRO. THATS WHAT THE OP STATED,I STATED.

IS IT BETTER WHEN UR LEANER AND IN FINAL CONTEST MODE? PROBABLY,BUT SO IS EVERY DRUG.IS IT USEFUL TO FIGHT WATER WEIGHT/FAT WITH LONG EASTERS AND PEOPLE SENSITIVE TO ESTRO? ABSO FUCKING LUTELY. THATS OUR POINT.

there are other drugs for estro and water retention when your on cycle. why waste masteron on problems like that? proviron, adex will help. proviron is real androgenic somewhat close to masteron. to each their own but when you hit 4-6bf% are you still going to use masteron? best way is to fight those problems with other Anti estrogens and other highly androgenic substances. I know you might think I dont know what I am talking about but masteron is an icing on the cake drug you really notice a diffrence when using it when you are 4-6bf% oppose to 10-15bf%. what would you use in that situation if masteron was not on the market?  think about that first try to kill the water retention with something other than masteron. plenty of other drugs out there that you can solve those problems with. sucks that you have those problems some of us are just more genetically blessed. no lie I am 194 now and still at 6%. I keep going up and my BF always stays the same. my face bloats during the first few weeks of a stack but use your Anti estrogens and as long as they are high quality they will work.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2013, 03:36:07 AM »
this is one of the better thread on masteron. I know it's old but I'm about to start using masteron and have a few questions. To Makaveli25, you said you used 1 amp of Sustanon every week. I'm curious how much in mg is that? I'm guessing 100mg per amp?

To hangclean, I thought Masteron will suppress natural testosterone production so in what way will this raise libido? Is it the synergystic effect of using Test along with Masteron? I'm thinking of running a Primo, Masteron, and Anavar cycle. Is Test necessary? Won't using clomid instead increase gonadotropins? If Test is mandatory then is 300mg weekly fine? I have used Test E at 500mg weekly, I wasn't crazy about the sides. I guess 300mg weekyl is minimum?

My 12 week cycle might look like this:

First 6 weeks:

400mg weekly primobolan (200mg Monday, 200mg Thursday)

Next 6 weeks:

400mg weekly primobolan (200mg Monday, 200mg Thursday), 50mg Anavar daily, adding Masteron the last 4 weeks at 50mg every other day or every 3 days.

Should I add atleast 300mg weekly of Test throughout the 12 week cycle? Good idea? Is an on cycle therapy needed? Before when I cycled with Test E/HGH Kigtropin/Anavar I used Anastrozole as my on cycle therapy/off cycle therapy. Not sure if I would need that considering masteron can fight gynecomastia. I read that using Masteron and Primo does not require other ancillaries like AIs or SERMs for on cycle or post cycle therapy, as those 2 steroid does not aromatize. It's if when I add the Test in the cycle that I would have to worry about gyne or not really since Masteron is included in my cycle? But then again Test counteracts Primo and Masteron's suppression of natural testosterone production so I might need Test then? But if using Clomid since it increases gonadotropins, not sure if it's a good idea to mix Clomid with Masteron use as both are kind of in the similar league of drugs (breast cancer drug, etc.)?

Let me know what you all think.

Masteron is great stuff.  Test+mast is the best stack if you are going to be having a lot of sex.  nothing beats those two compounds together for that.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2013, 03:57:55 AM »
this is one of the better thread on masteron. I know it's old but I'm about to start using masteron and have a few questions. To Makaveli25, you said you used 1 amp of Sustanon every week. I'm curious how much in mg is that? I'm guessing 100mg per amp?

To hangclean, I thought Masteron will suppress natural testosterone production so in what way will this raise libido? Is it the synergystic effect of using Test along with Masteron? I'm thinking of running a Primo, Masteron, and Anavar cycle. Is Test necessary? Won't using clomid instead increase gonadotropins? If Test is mandatory then is 300mg weekly fine? I have used Test E at 500mg weekly, I wasn't crazy about the sides. I guess 300mg weekyl is minimum?

My 12 week cycle might look like this:

First 6 weeks:

400mg weekly primobolan (200mg Monday, 200mg Thursday)

Next 6 weeks:

400mg weekly primobolan (200mg Monday, 200mg Thursday), 50mg Anavar daily, adding Masteron the last 4 weeks at 50mg every other day or every 3 days.

Should I add atleast 300mg weekly of Test throughout the 12 week cycle? Good idea? Is an on cycle therapy needed? Before when I cycled with Test E/HGH Kigtropin/Anavar I used Anastrozole as my on cycle therapy/off cycle therapy. Not sure if I would need that considering masteron can fight gynecomastia. I read that using Masteron and Primo does not require other ancillaries like AIs or SERMs as on cycle or post cycle therapy as those 2 steroid does not aromatize. It's if when I add the Test in the cycle that I would have to worry about gyne. But then again Test counteracts Primo and Masteron's suppression of natural testosterone production. But if using Clomid since it increases gonadotropins, not sure if it's a good idea to mix Clomid with Masteron use?

Let me know what you all think.

Amp = 250mg

Not sure if 50mg eod of Masteron will do much - also depends how lean you are ? - Personally I'd start at 100mg per day and go from there (50mg bare min) - Primo start at 600mgs per week  and see how you go - this wont give you much in terms of size but will be a good harderning cycle if you are already lean.  :)

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2013, 04:10:05 AM »
seriously an amp is 250mg? I know someone is selling an amp of 100mg (Primo). So I guess this varies or are all amps always 250mg? Sorry for sounding naive but I have always used gear the last 2 years that are in vials of IUs and MLs. LOL. I'm 160 pounds, 5'7", 29 years old. I'm not new to bodybuilding or gear (over 15 years in the gym, 2 years of gear use here and there). I was once close to 200 pounds. I was 170 a few months ago. I'm not going for that hard gainer look, otherwise I would have used hard gainer gear.

Amp = 250mg

Not sure if 50mg eod of Masteron will do much - also depends how lean you are ? - Personally I'd start at 100mg per day and go from there (50mg bare min) - Primo start at 600mgs per week  and see how you go - this wont give you much in terms of size but will be a good harderning cycle if you are already lean.  :)

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2013, 02:03:15 PM »
I DO NOT THINK U HAVE TO BE 6% OR BELOW...IT WORKS GREAT ON GUYS WITH HIGH ESTRO(LIKE OP STATED).SO EVEN 10-12%,IT'LL HELP YOU GET TO 7-8 FASTER.

THIS 6% OR LESS I THINK IS A MYTH.
Agreed. Who the hell is a real 6%.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2013, 02:50:34 PM »
I love masteron <B and its cheap now a days at 200mg/ml love all love :D

I WISH I could get legit primo 200mg/ml for cheap :( I will bite the bullet before ramadan and start one month prior on primo then be on it while in ramadan, curious how it will help me lean out with fasting. supposedly best thing for super low cal dieting so sounds like a smart idea and alot of middleeastern muslim bbers are on dat der primo trip during ramadan.

Wouldn't run masteron in ramadan though, sounds like trouble with low water intake as is.

jibr0418

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2013, 11:51:22 PM »
Amp = 250mg

No, not all amps are 250mg/ml. HG Primo amps are 100mg/ml. HG Winstrol Depot amps are 50mg/ml.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2013, 03:40:40 AM »
Ok I'm just curious if there will be instant side effects when using Primo or Masteron? what I meant by this is like the "tren cough" where upon injection of tren you start coughing for like 8 minutes. I've never used tren before. Just curious if I should expect anything of this nature from Primo or Masteron so I don't freak out. LOL. I've never used Primo or Masteron before.

I'm also curious what makes Primo a steroid that burns fat better than others. I think Masteron is also pretty good at burning fat but nothing like Primo. Is it the androgenic/anabolic ratio?

Masteron: anabolic/androgenic ratio: 62:25
Primobolan: anabolic/androgenic ratio (range): 88:44-57

Does those two compound's fat burning properties have anything to do with their anabolic/androgenic ratios or it's all in their formulas?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2013, 10:37:49 AM »
steroids don't make you lose fat, they make it easier. Diet and training determine your fat loss or muscle gain.

I've realized this and it's the hardcore truth. No amount of tren or other drugs will do what diet and cardio do.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2013, 03:28:22 PM »
No, not all amps are 250mg/ml. HG Primo amps are 100mg/ml. HG Winstrol Depot amps are 50mg/ml.
Read his post he asked if sus250 was 100mgs per amp - not the product you speak of - so Yes not no  :) - 1 amp of sustanon does = 250mg

To Makaveli25, you said you used 1 amp of Sustanon every week. I'm curious how much in mg is that? I'm guessing 100mg per amp?

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2013, 02:10:59 AM »
Well whoever wrote the profiles for steroids need to quit their claims. lol. I read the same thing about anavar being good at burning fat, but I've been using this for almost 2 years off and on and I don't think that's true at all. What's helping me burn fat is the intense workout anavar gives me. There was one guy I talked to who said only Tren can give you a true transformation. He eats everything and doesn't turn what he eats into fat, in other words it gets burned with the Tren he's on.

steroids don't make you lose fat, they make it easier. Diet and training determine your fat loss or muscle gain.

I've realized this and it's the hardcore truth. No amount of tren or other drugs will do what diet and cardio do.

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2013, 02:14:07 AM »
Ok I got it now. Just wondering why people recommends me Test Prop? I though all 3 Test are the same except the convenience. Test E which I have used can be inject once or twice a week, while Test Prop is usually every other day, right? I'm not familiar with Test Cyp or Sustanon. Why the high regard for Test Prop?

Read his post he asked if sus250 was 100mgs per amp - not the product you speak of - so Yes not no  :) - 1 amp of sustanon does = 250mg

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2013, 03:31:20 AM »
Ok I got it now. Just wondering why people recommends me Test Prop? I though all 3 Test are the same except the convenience. Test E which I have used can be inject once or twice a week, while Test Prop is usually every other day, right? I'm not familiar with Test Cyp or Sustanon. Why the high regard for Test Prop?

Prop is dosed "normally" at 100mgs per ml , but does also come at 50mg and 150mgs .

Prop is released faster so needs frequent injecting - each day (ED) or every other day (EOD) - Where as esters like Cyp and Enan release slower so can be used two the three times a week. (this is a bodybuilding board so not concerned about HRT dosing)

Sustanon is made up of four esters so you are getting a mix of quick and slower release - they say test is test but if you really want to get anal with keeping hormone levels as steady as possible then shoot cyp and enan EOD and sus daily or EOD also - it doesnt have to be a full ml each shot - 1/2 ml will work also, but this is Bodybuilding so never waste an empty barrel as they say  ;D

Prop is easier to control as it's out of your system quicker and you can dose anywhere from 25mg to 100mgs (or more) daily depending how much active testosterone you want in your system - this could be for any number of reasons - water and getting ready for shows/pics or other hormones you are running that can give sides when run with higher testosterone levels.

Lots of differing opinions out there - best thing is to try things and see what works for you and ask lots of questions then try etc etc. good luck.  :)

jibr0418

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2013, 10:53:33 PM »
Will, what's the point of injecting sustanon ED or EOD? I'm asking this question because I have always just shot sust twice a week and had great results. I take it the frequent shots are to take advantage of the prop?

skinny_buff

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2013, 12:15:41 AM »
ok this is interesting. I read that the male body produces 2.5mg to 11mg of testosterone daily. If this is true why the need to shoot high dose testosterone (other than gaining more mass)? My intent of using testosterone is simply to COUNTER the lowering of my natural testosterone level when using a Primo or Masteron or other steroids. Wouldn't 100mg of Test daily seem adequate (even 25mg)? I know everyone on every forum I have been on will post the same exact shit that was told to them and what they think has worked for them, etc. about using 500mg of test a week, etc. etc. I think my aim is to inject therapeutic dosages and not go overboard. I'm in this for the long run, not a get big quick so I can get more pussy scheme.

Anyway, my mom's a nurse and she had this handbook called 2013 Nurse's Drug Handbook. I believe in it are the dosing facts, adverse reactions, side effects, and for how long to use a drug for, etc. Not sure if I should get it for myself. Not sure if steroids would be in it. I'm assuming every FDA approved drug would be in it. But since Primobolan is not an FDA approved drug, I guess I'm out of luck on that one. Would the same info. on such a book be available for free online in such websites like webmd or who knows of a better site with real facts?

Prop is dosed "normally" at 100mgs per ml , but does also come at 50mg and 150mgs .

Prop is released faster so needs frequent injecting - each day (ED) or every other day (EOD) - Where as esters like Cyp and Enan release slower so can be used two the three times a week. (this is a bodybuilding board so not concerned about HRT dosing)

Sustanon is made up of four esters so you are getting a mix of quick and slower release - they say test is test but if you really want to get anal with keeping hormone levels as steady as possible then shoot cyp and enan EOD and sus daily or EOD also - it doesnt have to be a full ml each shot - 1/2 ml will work also, but this is Bodybuilding so never waste an empty barrel as they say  ;D

Prop is easier to control as it's out of your system quicker and you can dose anywhere from 25mg to 100mgs (or more) daily depending how much active testosterone you want in your system - this could be for any number of reasons - water and getting ready for shows/pics or other hormones you are running that can give sides when run with higher testosterone levels.

Lots of differing opinions out there - best thing is to try things and see what works for you and ask lots of questions then try etc etc. good luck.  :)