Author Topic: Kristol on last night's debate/GOP field: "Yikes"WE SOUND LIKE CRAZY PEOPLE!!!!"  (Read 4700 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
No.

I don't know if Paul supporters are out doing dumb stuff.  That's not what I meant.  I think they do a good job of inflating online polls

BB,

why do you believe Ron Paul's fans are inflating polls?  Do you have evidence of this?  And why can't anyone else's fans do it?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
And why can't anyone else's fans do it?
That's a key wonder to this CT of BB's and others on Paul lol... 

Just this last week after the debate, I logged onto major websites promoting other candidates and found that they were linking to all polls that could be found for people to vote in.  So in reality, they are not doing anything different than Paul voters.  Yet Paul still ends up demolishing these polls?

A bigger "conspiracy" would be to ask why so many of the other candidates have adopted many of Paul's positions, which were quite unpoplular just a few years ago.

All of these candidates do their own polling which is not released and polling that is done in their best interest.  Makes you wonder what the fuck huh....  If Paul was really that unpopular, why is there such a massive shift by other candidates toward shit Paul has said?  An overall shift that both right and leftwing media has acknowleded?  What's the point of that if there is not a massive public push toward that?

WHY? Because if you polled the people without mentioning names, you start to find that the people are in mass agreement with most of what Paul stands for...  That's a big problem for those in power and those seeking nomination. 

After this nomination, you will see all of those issues dropped by a candidate like Perry and if you can't see why you're lost beyond repair lol...

That's my post of the year, it's spot on..

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
That's a key wonder to this CT of BB's and others on Paul lol... 

Just this last week after the debate, I logged onto major websites promoting other candidates and found that they were linking to all polls that could be found for people to vote in.  So in reality, they are not doing anything different than Paul voters.  Yet Paul still ends up demolishing these polls?

A bigger "conspiracy" would be to ask why so many of the other candidates have adopted many of Paul's positions, which were quite unpoplular just a few years ago.

All of these candidates do their own polling which is not released and polling that is done in their best interest.  Makes you wonder what the fuck huh....  If Paul was really that unpopular, why is there such a massive shift by other candidates toward shit Paul has said?  An overall shift that both right and leftwing media has acknowleded?  What's the point of that if there is not a massive public push toward that?

WHY? Because if you polled the people without mentioning names, you start to find that the people are in mass agreement with most of what Paul stands for...  That's a big problem for those in power and those seeking nomination. 

After this nomination, you will see all of those issues dropped by a candidate like Perry and if you can't see why you're lost beyond repair lol...

That's my post of the year, it's spot on..

You nailed it. I could post a video from 08 with Romney supporters stuffing the ballot box at straw polls and BB wouldn't say boo bit when RP candidates mobilize and destroy the polls it's a giant conspiracy of fraudulent voting.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You nailed it. I could post a video from 08 with Romney supporters stuffing the ballot box at straw polls and BB wouldn't say boo bit when RP candidates mobilize and destroy the polls it's a giant conspiracy of fraudulent voting.  ::)
Most important with what I said is that you will see all of those issues Ron Paul has brought to the others dropped as soon as Perry or Mitt is nominated.  You clearly see this swing by all the candidates toward shit Paul started and all that will be out the window come nomination day, I fucking guarantee it.  It will be ancient history like they never said it and business as usual, with America getting screwed.  I wish 3333 and others could see that rather than piss and moan about a worm being better than Obama as President. ::)  That's not the case, you can easily get the same shit in office with a generic republican.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Most important with what I said is that you will see all of those issues Ron Paul has brought to the others dropped as soon as Perry or Mitt is nominated.  You clearly see this swing by all the candidates toward shit Paul started and all that will be out the window come nomination day, I fucking guarantee it.  It will be ancient history like they never said it and business as usual, with America getting screwed.  I wish 3333 and others could see that rather than piss and moan about a worm being better than Obama as President. ::)  That's not the case, you can easily get the same shit in office with a generic republican.

Romney / perry / hunstman may be a rino, but fucking please bro - gmafb - none of them are even on the same spectrum or planet as awful obama is.  again - you voted for and donated money to him, so please, lets stop the bs.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Your idiocy is infinite. That means your stupidity has no definable limits. Let's keep that in mind when you spew your nonsense on this message board, ok hotshot?

;D