Author Topic: Wanderlia vs le announced  (Read 1853 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Wanderlia vs le announced
« on: September 23, 2011, 11:41:37 AM »
Vitor had to pull out he was replaced by Wandy. I don't know If I like this match up for Wand. Well every match up recently is a bad match up for him. Breaks my heart! I hope Wand fights smart in this one. Cung Le's striking is a lot different than anything Wand has seen before. I love Wand though I will be pulling for him.

War Axe Murderer!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Wanderlia vs le announced
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 09:52:22 PM »
I'm going with Wandy just based on the fact that Le has fought shit competition lately.

Granted, Wandy has a chin made out of dental floss and Le can be blinded by dental floss, but I think that in the end, Wandy will find a way.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 10:22:46 AM »
Vitor would've destroyed Le in under 2 minutes.  This match should be more competitive, Wandy does have glass chin..but...Cung has pillowfists, Le's arsenal of kicks are his main source of power and Wandy's Muay Thai is better suited for dealing with kicks than punches anyway.  I'm an eternal Wandy fan and am going to root for him regardless.  I saw an interview where Wandy said something like...."if he hits me with one of those spinning kicks it'll just make me mad" lol.
Predictions
 40/61

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 10:11:03 PM »
you just never know with wandy. he fought one of the best fights in mma history against chuck and destroyed jardine. so his knockout power is there he just has to connect. i think he has alittle more left in the tank. after all he;s only 35 or so
irongearco.com

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 03:45:51 PM »
you just never know with wandy. he fought one of the best fights in mma history against chuck and destroyed jardine. so his knockout power is there he just has to connect. i think he has alittle more left in the tank. after all he;s only 35 or so

Good post. I honestly think he got screwed over against Rich Fraklin. He was the aggressor the entire time during that fight and he did the most damage. He hurt Rich a few times. It should of at least been a draw!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 11:13:22 PM »
Good post. I honestly think he got screwed over against Rich Fraklin. He was the aggressor the entire time during that fight and he did the most damage. He hurt Rich a few times. It should of at least been a draw!

i really like rich also but i agree..it could have been a draw. it was a good fight IMO. both fighters really went for it.
irongearco.com