Author Topic: UFC 135 - Rampage WON by Spectacular KnockOut in the First Round!!!!  (Read 5140 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: UFC 135 Spoiler - WTF Dudes, I havent watched the fight yet!
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2011, 01:59:22 PM »
I see ,you didn't learn it yet.

That's a KO , where's the flash KO  ???

when you get ko'd but wake up/recover consciousness (fuck thats a hard word) so fast that you didnt even realise you were out?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: UFC 135 - Rampage WON by Spectacular KnockOut in the First Round!!!!
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »
jones and rampage have been known to loot copper out of air conditioners
How much is it going for on the street Falcon?

che

• Getbig V
Re: UFC 135 Spoiler - WTF Dudes, I havent watched the fight yet!
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2011, 02:47:00 PM »
when you get ko'd but wake up/recover consciousness (fuck thats a hard word) so fast that you didnt even realise you were out?
Very good Swede.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 03:23:03 PM »
jones would beat all the fighters that you just mentioned. If you ever had the balls to fight Jones; He could end your life if he wanted to. Literally; you would die in front of millions of fans.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...here is what would happen in a fight between me and Jones in front of millions of people. I would kick him in the nuts(even with the jockstrap, if you kick someone hard enough in the nuts he will feel it) and when he leaned forward from the pain I would gauge his eyes out and then I could kill him if I wanted to. Do you really think that I would fight fair in a fight against Jon Jones without weapons knowing that he wanted to kill me? Let me tell you this: you will do whatever it takes to survive. If I got close enough to him, I would even bite his nose off.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2011, 04:31:49 PM »
  Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...here is what would happen in a fight between me and Jones in front of millions of people. I would kick him in the nuts(even with the jockstrap, if you kick someone hard enough in the nuts he will feel it) and when he leaned forward from the pain I would gauge his eyes out and then I could kill him if I wanted to. Do you really think that I would fight fair in a fight against Jon Jones without weapons knowing that he wanted to kill me? Let me tell you this: you will do whatever it takes to survive. If I got close enough to him, I would even bite his nose off.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Sounds like a pretty fearful fighting style, maybe you should get some ju-jitsu lessons or wrestling, learn how to change levels and shoot in quick.  Anyway there are a lot of guys on here like yourself who dont know how to fight and just talk like you do.  But experienced fighters just sense your fear and lack of confidence and use it to humiliate you.  Anyway, Jones is a weight class below me, I am heavyweight. But the way you talk about MMA fighters is laughable, they are just men like you and me.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2011, 04:38:20 PM »
i bet Jones would allow you to live.
Are you by Chance, one of Jon Jones's lover, for you seem to hug on that mans nuts a lot.  Even though Jones is a known homo, the public nut huggin is embarrassing for you.  Rather than pissing in other men's pockets, why dont you find a way to feel confident within yourself, and hype yourself up.  Man Nut Huggin is embarrassing.
V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2011, 08:05:56 PM »
Are you by Chance, one of Jon Jones's lover, for you seem to hug on that mans nuts a lot.  Even though Jones is a known homo, the public nut huggin is embarrassing for you.  Rather than pissing in other men's pockets, why dont you find a way to feel confident within yourself, and hype yourself up.  Man Nut Huggin is embarrassing.

you have TWICE in this thread called Jones gay.

Im sorry that you are upset that he beat Rampage. Go see a shrink. Jones won the fight; he is still the champ. Get over it!!  Your gay accussations do not change the fact that he is champ. Get on with your life!   

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Re: UC 135: Rampage Jackson Post-Fight Interview (Comedy Included)
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2011, 10:21:07 PM »

I love rampage, quote "look those titties still bouncing" while the cameraman husband films - Rampage is pure Alpha
V