Author Topic: Wong Hong's New Pix- photoshoot 1-day after winning WBPF Asian Championships  (Read 77637 times)

PORKY

• Getbig III
Re: Wong Hong Winner in Superheavies at WBPF Mr.Asia (Oct 7)New video n pix
« Reply #500 on: October 19, 2011, 08:33:52 PM »
ok cool bro. Plz do so and keep me posted. I wanna him to shoot my training at my new gym. I train wil train there 2 weeks out when the equipment arrive. Dude, come visit me when its open officially on Nov 20 after the Pro Am Classic. Its a pretty cool gym  ;)
For sure, I am also in the midst of ordering several new stuff for my gym...slowly going to get in some more newer stuff and out with the old. ;)
P

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
hey wong.. give us a idea on how ya usually train say chest or back.. the reps the sets ect.. by the way, how are the gyms equipped in your area.. good or bad?

Sure bro. I will give you my back workout routine. I work my back twice a week coz its a large muscle group so i need 2 training sessions to fully hit all areas of my back.

Back 1 (thickness)

Chin ups 3 X as many as possible
Reverse grip pulldown 4 x 8-10
One arm dumbell rows  4 X 8-10
T bar row    4 x 8-10  
Barbell Rows    4 X 8-10
Seated Low Rows  4 x 8-10
Deadlifts  4 X 8-10

Back 2 (detail)

Chin ups 3 X as many as possible
Front Pulldown   3 X 12-15
Behind Neck Pulldown   3 X 12-15
V handle parallel close grip pulldown  3 X 12-15
Hammer Stength High Pull (one arm at a time)  3 X 12-15
Hammer Strength Low Row (One arm at a time)  3 X 12-15
Barbell Back Rows (Barbell behind the butt) Lee Haney's favorite  3 X 12-15  super set with
Standing cable reverse fllyes  3 12-15
SeatedLow Rows (ellevated, sitting on a dumbell) 3 X 15  superset with
Back extension with 45 lbs dumbells  3 X 12

The gyms in Kuala Lumpur (capital city of MAlaysia) are ok. We have many big gyms here but most of them are catered for fitness rather than hardcore bodybuilders. However, there are always some hard core equpment in many of thse gyms like Hammer Strength and Cybex. I could still get a thorough workout but have to travel to different gyms ie back in gymA, chest in gym B etc atc. Other words there is no one gym that provide all the equipment that a high level competitive bodybuilder needs. As i said, i miss training at Gold's and Powerhouse gyms in NYC and LA. Some of them are warehouse- turn gym and have everything under 1 roof. You guys are so lucky! :D

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Nice!! Will that tricep fully recover? Too bad about that cause it really throws off otherwise an awesome physique/symmetry :-\

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Nice!! Will that tricep fully recover? Too bad about that cause it really throws off otherwise an awesome physique/symmetry :-\

i guess it will never fully recover. Its getting a little better though in terms of shape and size. Its definitely getting stronger so i hope its growing back lol. I just got to hide it as much as possible in the free posing but thats nothing i can do in comparison rounds.  :-[

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
i guess it will never fully recover. Its getting a little better though in terms of shape and size. Its definitely getting stronger so i hope its growing back lol. I just got to hide it as much as possible in the free posing but thats nothing i can do in comparison rounds.  :-[
props for making it anyway and succeding on stage with it,,tough injury most bber's would have thrown in towel.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
props for making it anyway and succeding on stage with it,,tough injury most bber's would have thrown in towel.

What doesnt kill me makes me stronger. Dont forget i have 2 slipped discs too on my lower back. We just have to believe in ourselves. Nothing can stop us if our will power is strong. Its all in the mind. Its very powerful bro. Look at Dorian with his torn bis and Ronnie multiple torn all over his body in his last year of the Big O.  ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch

What doesnt kill me makes me stronger. Dont forget i have 2 slipped discs too on my lower back. We just have to believe in ourselves. Nothing can stop us if our will power is strong. Its all in the mind. Its very powerful bro. Look at Dorian with his torn bis and Ronnie multiple torn all over his body in his last year of the Big O.  ;)
8) WH you are cool  8) :D

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Insane structure bro, you should be winning O's.
Trans Milkshake.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Wong Hong AsianSensation
« Reply #508 on: October 20, 2011, 12:51:39 PM »
There's nothing better than Wong Hong in the world.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Coach Huang and Wong Hong are related of course, descendants of Genghis.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Insane structure bro, you should be winning O's.

Long way more to that bro. Definitely gotta work a lot harder and God knows how long it will take to achieve that look. I am 41 and time is not on my side. I am just happy to keep working hard and be the best bodybuilder that i could be by 45. My goal is to keep improving in every show i do. Always aim for progress. Thanks for your kind words though :D :D :D

LATS

• Getbig IV
 are you taking all sets to failure or just the last couple of a exercise..? thanks

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
are you taking all sets to failure or just the last couple of a exercise..? thanks

I only do till failure in my last set of every exercise. Otherwsie it will be a drop set.