Author Topic: What major events/inventions will happen/will be created over the next 50 years?  (Read 6933 times)

Naggash

• Getbig III
Civil War in Europe to make Muslims stfu and preserve European culture

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Civil War in Europe to make Muslims stfu and preserve European culture

That's a given, will not take 50 years, i'd say it will happen in the next 20 years.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Aging will be optional, if you'll be rich enuogh, thus lifespan will become - indefinite (again - for a part of society). This alone will impact culture so much - it will be a completely different world.

Basically - 50 years from now world most probably wouldn't be understandable to a person who lives now (at least - not instantly). Various unheard jobs will exist (like - genome programmer/coder, bio-mollecular surgeon, etc..)...

ricorico

• Getbig II
Hopefully in the decade, nevermind 50 years, high quality GH will be cheaply available to the masses over the counter.
What say you GH15? :-)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
I can't see the world progressing in the next 50yrs. The developed world countries are getting worse every ten years through immigration. Nobody will have any money anymore. I'll be living in the mountainside in Japan though enjoying the simple things away from all Ni@@ers, rumanians, welfare spongers, mexicans, Lithuanians and irish

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I can't see the world progressing in the next 50yrs. The developed world countries are getting worse every ten years through immigration. Nobody will have any money anymore. I'll be living in the mountainside in Japan though enjoying the simple things away from all Ni@@ers, rumanians, welfare spongers, mexicans, Lithuanians and irish

great post

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Free energy  ! :o

After sending the banking-elite to the guillotine this might happen.  :)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Maybe Wiggs will get a new job.  ???
Won't happen.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
haha
T

deadz

• Getbig V
Aging will be optional, if you'll be rich enuogh, thus lifespan will become - indefinite (again - for a part of society). This alone will impact culture so much - it will be a completely different world.

Basically - 50 years from now world most probably wouldn't be understandable to a person who lives now (at least - not instantly). Various unheard jobs will exist (like - genome programmer/coder, bio-mollecular surgeon, etc..)...
Nice fantasy. ::)
T

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
 8) DORIAN     VR   RONNIE debate will start to visal out ! WIGGS will own GETBIG .

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
next 50 years,, mark and date

vaccine for hiv will be out,, already there but will be out as in official,, aka cure will be available for everyone not only the few who are naturaly immuned liek most bodybuilders and fellas on mega dose hormones

humans will finaly land in planet mars,, it will happen ,, this time it will

the admition to life forms aside from earth living creatures.. will be out for everyone to see,, this wil be  after the mars and it will be within 60 years not 50

cancer ...will still be around sadly,, will imrpved the therapys and the dealing with cancer but it will still take lifes

gh15 approved

bodybuilder taking a lot of hormones are immune to hiv? SWEET!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
when was last time you see bodybuilder sick? im talking bodybuild who doesnt abuse narcotics and diuretics and booz,,
i want to hear it ...when was last time a bodybuild on hormones was sick? we dont get sick,, its aqll excuses for usage and abuse of narcotics and diuretics with over dosing on insulina and even they dont get sicj unles abuse happen ,,

when was last time a bodybuild on HORMONES only got sick? as in flu,, as in fever,, as in cold,, we rarely get sick,, 5 years 10 years just doesn happen ,, i believe bodybuild are immune to all hiv,,that doesnt mean .....you should go and fuck an african whore in nigeria,,but! i believe bodybuild on hormones for prolonged time are immune to hiv,, so are any othr athletes on hormones that been on them for long time

thsi is part of reason the govnment want you to not do hormones,, who wants invinsible citizens?

gh15 approved

fallen angel

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V

::) ;D

We just need to learn how to make cells divide themselves perfectly, kinda like bacteria do already.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
when was last time you see bodybuilder sick? im talking bodybuild who doesnt abuse narcotics and diuretics and booz,,
i want to hear it ...when was last time a bodybuild on hormones was sick? we dont get sick,, its aqll excuses for usage and abuse of narcotics and diuretics with over dosing on insulina and even they dont get sicj unles abuse happen ,,

when was last time a bodybuild on HORMONES only got sick? as in flu,, as in fever,, as in cold,, we rarely get sick,, 5 years 10 years just doesn happen ,, i believe bodybuild are immune to all hiv,,that doesnt mean .....you should go and fuck an african whore in nigeria,,but! i believe bodybuild on hormones for prolonged time are immune to hiv,, so are any othr athletes on hormones that been on them for long time

thsi is part of reason the govnment want you to not do hormones,, who wants invinsible citizens?

gh15 approved

I actually got sick for the first time over the weekend since I started HGH at 5iu about 3 1/2 months ago. It started Thursday night and got better by the time I woke up Sunday. It was a sore throat and fever like symptoms. I have to say it went away fast though.

But I am going to try fucking a nigerian prostitute this weekend though. Craigslist should have what I need. I'll let you know the results of my HIV test shortly

Omega

• Getbig III
I too have read a bit about the admission of intelligent life, finally, the 2012 hoax will involve fake alien invasion or ELENIN.
I dont know what to believe.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What about Russia? What will be become of Russia?

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
- Automobiles will be nothing more than what ATVs and Jet Skis are today....a recreational vehicle you take to the track from time to time.  Electro-Magnetic rail will replace all of our major roadways and highways.

-Women will now have the option of what physical and perhaps mental traits their unborn children will have.

- Space Tourism is the norm.

- One World Government will be here, headed up by a "Parliament" comprising of peoples from varying regions in respect to population.

- Major wars, new diseases, and food shortages will become the norm for a while to the point where our population decreases to a manageable amount.  

- New armed conflicts:  Civil War in Europe between Muslims and Native Europeans; 3-way war in South American between Narco groups, Leftist Demagogues, and governments that want to modernize; India and Pakistan go nuclear; China and Western corporations colonize sub-Saharan Africa; the Middle East attacks Israel and suffer severely for it; Civil War in China; Race wars

- Foods we enjoy today will no longer taste as we remember them tasting due to species extinction and chemicals in agriculture.

-the IPAD 45 debuts

- The battlefield is emptied of soldiers...unmanned craft and threats of nuclear annhilation rule the field.

- Ronnie Coleman will still be the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
In 2038 the Rolling Stones will launch their 75th year anniversary tour "Senile on Mainstreet"...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V

The Russia will stay the same or change somehow...

To be honest I'm more interested in people and technology, countries come and go.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV

Russia has a declining population and will lose chunks of its lands to the Chinese.  They are a pretty resourceful people though and have vast reserves of oil.  They'll be like they are today.....just smaller with bigger and badder nukes.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Putin will still rule  ;D

Nah, seriously...
country with the world's largest natural resources can't do too bad - world's largest acreage probably offers much more than has been found yet. They will build the empire again as they have done trough the history so far.

There has always been attackers trying to beat them; starting from fukin' mongols or who ever they were - Ruski punished them and took their land. To nazis; Ruski punished them and took their land.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river

If you are completely unaware about the progress that's made in this field - yes.. if you follow it - it's quite feasible. ;)

for a start:

oh, and a must watch:

What astonishes me is that majority of society are still completely clueless of this huge revolution awaiting, and relatively soon if the cards fall right..

p.s. - not to sound like a quack (as radical ideas like that sound ridiculous at first, when you introduce ppl to them) I should mention that there are already species that does not show any signs of aging (and die from various other reasons, like infection, predator, etc..) so evolution let 'em draw the lucky ticket. We, humans - are on the verge of eliminating majority of disseases (and most of the serious ones are consequences of an old age anyway) and soon the only major killer will be - senescence. Evolution in this scenario works naturally to make a specie "immortal" in that sense, but we are humans - biological evolution is too slow for us already, tho' we have a technological one.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
In 2038 the Rolling Stones will launch their 75th year anniversary tour "Senile on Mainstreet"...
And release their new album "Steel Wheelchairs"..

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
I want to comment on these disaster scenarios. It is true that in the last century there were dips in human well being because of wars and such, but overall technology has always been used for good. If there are problems in the future, it is reasonable to believe that they are more manageable thanks to technology.