Author Topic: The Afterlife  (Read 27677 times)

jeremiah ulq

• Getbig II
  • Striving for the "Arnold in '73" Condition
Re: The Afterlife
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »
Authoritative statements have to be backed up by truth, not emotions and fantasy...or prejudice against a religious doctrine. You cannot say,"We're worm food," with any authority when you are still here, on this side.
Learning Priorities

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2011, 08:05:00 PM »
Authoritative statements have to be backed up by truth, not emotions and fantasy...or prejudice against a religious doctrine. You cannot say,"We're worm food," with any authority when you are still here, on this side.

Yes I can.
X

jeremiah ulq

• Getbig II
  • Striving for the "Arnold in '73" Condition
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2011, 08:06:22 PM »
Awesome
Learning Priorities

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2011, 08:15:53 PM »

Stick to steroids, friend.

example of angel help just for you friend,, take notes,, this is specific exampel when angel interfer ,, just to show you it has nothign to do if you have lot of money or poor as dirt,,

angels will tend to help as i said to the fellas who their living soul is very down ,, fellas that just cant do it they dont hav eit ,, a fella like okami wil most likley wont get angel help ,, whys that? because he is extremly strong soul fella,, what i mean by that,, at age 29 he already been throuhg what 50 year old fellas havent,, see what i mean ,, his living soul is strong he cant beat down ,,his soul is at 100% living strength

angels only help if the soul is very low under the 20% level,, how is a soul get to 20% level or under? it happen slowly take years,,

here is examples of how angels interfer,,

1, when flesh being is jobless and cant find a job ...not because he is lazy or dont want to make money but because he has something mentaly that stop him to interact with society,, fellas like that get angel help ,, when it something that the living flash has no control on ,,chemical in the brain ,, when they are afrsaid of their own shadow and afriad to function ....this is when angel will interfer,,it wont be when living flesh expect ...may take years but angel will interfer

another example

when living soul is older and never found a woman ,,and all of the livign soul around him found their women and hav ekids and familis,,and the living soul is trying but living soul only meet grabage and trash that cheat on him and use him or her for their kindness,,an angel will interfer in this type of case,, again it will be not when expected because those living soul dont expect a thing their living soul is down below 20%,,angel will act on its own time

many other examples but this is 2 of them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2011, 09:41:49 PM »
Anyone believe in this horse shit?

of course i do. if i am wrong..well i guess i was wrong..nothingness?. if you are wrong you will burn forever because you are a non believer
irongearco.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2011, 09:45:53 PM »
Remember what it was like before you were born?....  yeeeep same thing  8)
Bingo! Make the best of it. This is all there is.

/sorry, coach.    ::)

Sizwe

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2011, 09:48:04 PM »
It's human nature to have faith and worship, none can escape, so take your pic, Richard Dawkins or Jesus Christ.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2011, 09:50:21 PM »
It's human nature to have faith and worship, none can escape, so take your pic, Richard Dawkins or Jesus Christ.

Dawkins.
G

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2011, 10:20:40 PM »
Its vanity to fear your own death

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2011, 10:23:51 PM »

animals are lucky, they don't worry about death.

Animals live in the moment. But they also fear death. Thats why they run from it. Unless of course your talking about the Honey Badger.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2011, 10:28:14 PM »
example of angel help just for you friend,, take notes,, this is specific exampel when angel interfer ,, just to show you it has nothign to do if you have lot of money or poor as dirt,,

angels will tend to help as i said to the fellas who their living soul is very down ,, fellas that just cant do it they dont hav eit ,, a fella like okami wil most likley wont get angel help ,, whys that? because he is extremly strong soul fella,, what i mean by that,, at age 29 he already been throuhg what 50 year old fellas havent,, see what i mean ,, his living soul is strong he cant beat down ,,his soul is at 100% living strength

angels only help if the soul is very low under the 20% level,, how is a soul get to 20% level or under? it happen slowly take years,,

1, when flesh being is jobless and cant find a job ...not because he is lazy or dont want to make money but because he has something mentaly that stop him to interact with society,, fellas like that get angel help ,, when it something that the living flash has no control on ,,chemical in the brain ,, when they are afrsaid of their own shadow and afriad to function ....this is when angel will interfer,,it wont be when living flesh expect ...may take years but angel will interfer

another example

when living soul is older and never found a woman ,,and all of the livign soul around him found their women and hav ekids and familis,,and the living soul is trying but living soul only meet grabage and trash that cheat on him and use him or her for their kindness,,an angel will interfer in this type of case,, again it will be not when expected because those living soul dont expect a thing their living soul is down below 20%,,angel will act on its own time

gh15 approved

First off: I agree

Second: The only way that you could have this kind of insight is to have been there yourself at one time.

I have been at the door of #1 before. I'm not ashamed to admit it. That experience has helped me to help others avoid being thrown into the gutter.

If you can get back on your feet and shake it off, you will make it. If you get caught up in the fear, it will end you.

At some point in time, I don't care who you are: EVERY KNEE WILL BOW.

Doesn't matter if you don't believe it. When you are on your knees and have no more physical or mental strength, you will have no where else to turn.

I feel sorry for people that feel their lives serve no purpose.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2011, 12:16:17 AM »

First off: I agree

Second: The only way that you could have this kind of insight is to have been there yourself at one time.

I have been at the door of #1 before. I'm not ashamed to admit it. That experience has helped me to help others avoid being thrown into the gutter.

If you can get back on your feet and shake it off, you will make it. If you get caught up in the fear, it will end you.

At some point in time, I don't care who you are: EVERY KNEE WILL BOW.

Doesn't matter if you don't believe it. When you are on your knees and have no more physical or mental strength, you will have no where else to turn.

I feel sorry for people that feel their lives serve no purpose.

i agree. Its easy to say i am not afraid to die or there is no afterlife but when you get sick or you see death up close and personal these same individuals will be on bowing asking GOD to save them. no body in there right mind wants to die unless they are forgiven..even then you want to live a long healthy life
irongearco.com

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2011, 12:41:59 AM »
A little more western than that concept. Basically time is just the 4th dimension, and everything that has ever and ever will happen, is already there if we could just see the 4th dimensional picture. (that's legit physics fyi)

So if everything that ever will be and ever has been, already exists, we're not really anything were just algorithms in the giant equation which is the universe. Like video game characters, our program is set, were just flowing through that program, we have no freewill, were just chemical machines. If were just machines why are we conscious, this is a big issue in philosophy.

The best I can figure is were simply in the mind of a god like being experiencing existences through the mind of it's creations.
It's been said the the spirit picks the body, due to what has been revealed  in the Akhasic Records---what may happen. things that may happen in our lives the decisions we make, determine outcomes for other decsions that we make 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2011, 01:19:11 AM »
I don't know if there's an afterlife.

Neither does anyone else.

Hope this helps.
G

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2011, 02:07:10 AM »
What about the zillions who've died and haven't said a word? Doesn't that tell us something?

Well, since they haven't said a word I guess it doesn't tell us anything by definition. But there are some who insist they have heard from the after life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 30, 2011, 02:09:44 AM »
Yes I can.

Of course you can say anything you want. But since you cannot prove or disprove an afterlife you cannot speak in terms of facts. That's why it's almost pointless to argue matters of faith.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #91 on: September 30, 2011, 02:16:04 AM »
"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it."
—Mark Twain, author.

"I don't know what happens after I die, as I have never died before."
— jr, Getbigger.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 30, 2011, 02:20:09 AM »

another example

gh15 approved

Been at these for years. Where's the angel??

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2011, 03:47:56 AM »
— jr, Getbigger.

I don't know what happens if I jump off a cliff, as I have never... wait, that's not coming out right...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2011, 04:08:07 AM »
Remember what it was like before you were born?....  yeeeep same thing  8)

lol

I actually never thought it that way

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2011, 06:26:45 AM »
I don't know what happens if I jump off a cliff, as I have never... wait, that's not coming out right...
LOL. C'mon, that's junior logic, and you know it. Time to take off the apologist gloves and get down to it.  ;)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2011, 07:26:03 AM »
— jr, Getbigger.

How do you know you've never died before? Maybe you've had hundreds of lives before this one.
Obviously you would start each new life with a clean slate, no memories of the past life/lives

That's some deep stuff :D
tank u jesus

the trainer

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2011, 07:32:13 AM »
the body has energy, when the body dies the energy leaves the body, where does this energy goes no one knows, but we do know this energy cannot be destroyed.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2011, 08:06:22 AM »
Well we're really shitty at thinking so don't get over confident.

Seriously if you don't understand in a meaningful way how stupid people are your missing out. I ain't talking about people like joe six pack, I'm talking about the smartest person you know, they still have a very limited ability to understand things. Einstein was so smart that he came up with a theory that the whole world believed for over a century, the billions of people that have lived since than had no ability to disprove his theory, and guess what the smartest man that ever lived turned out to be wrong all by accident.
he also had a second son with his first wife who became mentally ill because he took all the collateral damages of their ugly separation. He died in a mental hospital...Yeah, einstein, what a saint...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2011, 08:06:50 AM »
the body has energy, when the body dies the energy leaves the body, where does this energy goes no one knows, but we do know this energy cannot be destroyed.

perhaps our energy will find its way to a AA battery and end up in a vibrator somewhere.