Author Topic: A young Jay Cutler  (Read 28059 times)

Kulutues

• Getbig III
Re: A young Jay Cutler
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2011, 01:36:20 PM »

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2011, 02:58:51 PM »
also his haircut has always sucked.  possibly the worst mr olympia.

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2011, 05:26:01 PM »
   8)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2011, 02:13:42 AM »
i've just realised how obvious cutler's gyno is

suckmymuscle

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2011, 02:19:07 AM »
The most vascular he ever was? lol no gut either

ND, Jay Cutler is garbage. I don't understand why you love this guy so much. He is the worst Mr.Olympia ever. Even worse than Columbu.

Jay Cutler: random white guy pumped up on steroids. He won the Olympia only because the competition was so bad. He only defeated Ronnie in 2006 because Ronnie had a teared lat, distended abs with no definition and his conditioning was as bad as 2004 except that he was over 20 lbs lighter. And even then, it wasn't a straight firsts win! This shows just how bad this guy is.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2011, 02:58:08 AM »
  ND, Jay Cutler is garbage. I don't understand why you love this guy so much. He is the worst Mr.Olympia ever. Even worse than Columbu.

Jay Cutler: random white guy pumped up on steroids. He won the Olympia only because the competition was so bad. He only defeated Ronnie in 2006 because Ronnie had a teared lat, distended abs with no definition and his conditioning was as bad as 2004 except that he was over 20 lbs lighter. And even then, it wasn't a straight firsts win! This shows just how bad this guy is.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I don't love him at all  ??? he gets credit for his good shapes 09/06 but I don't consider him exceptional in the same way as Ronnie or Dorian. And your bring up a great point about his competition not being that great , I agree. But you have to respect what he's done but I don't think he's gonna win it again not with Phil and Kai coming into their own

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2011, 03:30:45 AM »
 :)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 02:38:42 PM »
 ;)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 03:29:06 PM »
He'll be back....its what he does.....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2014, 11:49:54 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2014, 11:51:02 AM »

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2014, 11:57:04 AM »

Cutler looks not as wide as we think he is. He has huge ribcage thats it.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2014, 11:57:43 AM »

gh really fucked w his jawline. im surprised he doesnt wear braces. maybe he wears those clear ones.
b

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2014, 02:07:42 PM »
It all went downhill for Jay when he ditched his trademark 'Hitler Youth' haircut.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2014, 10:06:27 AM »

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2014, 10:54:59 AM »

Even back then his biceps and shoulders looked to be filled with oil.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2014, 11:36:26 PM »
Even back then his biceps and shoulders looked to be filled with oil.

He started using Chris Clarks Pumpnpose when it first came out in the early 90's

from Bb.com

The genesis of Synthol was an Italian steroid called Esiclene that was quite popular in the 1980's. For those unfamiliar with Esiclene, it was not used for lasting mass gains but instead immediately before a contest as a quick fix for visually weak body parts. Acting primarily as a muscle inflammatory agent, competitors injected it directly into the calves, arms, or shoulders for a bit of extra size and fullness in whichever of these smaller muscle groups were lagging. The effect was fleeting, but the drug served its purpose. In the early 90's, a German named Chris Clark began to tinker with the idea of an injectable substance that would yield more lasting gains in size. He came up with a formulation initially named Synthol, which he later learned was already a registered and trademarked pharmaceutical name. Clark quickly renamed his product Pump N' Pose, but the first name stuck. Now, the word Synthol is as much a part of the hardcore bodybuilding lexicon as Dianabol or Deca. Clark hit upon a gold mine, as there were thousands of steroid-using bodybuilders who were dissatisfied with the size of their arms, delts, and calves. Let's face it, few have the genetics to build an upper arm of twenty inches or more in lean condition, even with a boatload of anabolics and the most brutal training regimens imaginable.

One of its first users was a German strongman who billed himself as having "the world's largest arms" at 27 inches. Now, though the effect is quite obvious, as the Synthol-enhanced muscles take on shapes never found on any actual human being, you can go to any contest or large fitness expo and see several men who have injected enough oil into their bi's and tri's to satisfy their most extreme desires. Gains of two inches or more in the arms alone are quite commonplace. Synthol is also commonly used in the side delts and calves, as was Esiclene. Ironically, it is available legally, since the $400 bottles are labeled as posing oil. You sure could buy a lot of baby oil with 400 smackeroos! Despite the high price tag, its makers have found it difficult at times to keep up the worldwide demand from bodybuilders.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2014, 01:29:14 AM »
Jay.....all the way!  ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2014, 06:57:24 AM »
He started using Chris Clarks Pumpnpose when it first came out in the early 90's

from Bb.com

The genesis of Synthol was an Italian steroid called Esiclene that was quite popular in the 1980's. For those unfamiliar with Esiclene, it was not used for lasting mass gains but instead immediately before a contest as a quick fix for visually weak body parts. Acting primarily as a muscle inflammatory agent, competitors injected it directly into the calves, arms, or shoulders for a bit of extra size and fullness in whichever of these smaller muscle groups were lagging. The effect was fleeting, but the drug served its purpose. In the early 90's, a German named Chris Clark began to tinker with the idea of an injectable substance that would yield more lasting gains in size. He came up with a formulation initially named Synthol, which he later learned was already a registered and trademarked pharmaceutical name. Clark quickly renamed his product Pump N' Pose, but the first name stuck. Now, the word Synthol is as much a part of the hardcore bodybuilding lexicon as Dianabol or Deca. Clark hit upon a gold mine, as there were thousands of steroid-using bodybuilders who were dissatisfied with the size of their arms, delts, and calves. Let's face it, few have the genetics to build an upper arm of twenty inches or more in lean condition, even with a boatload of anabolics and the most brutal training regimens imaginable.

One of its first users was a German strongman who billed himself as having "the world's largest arms" at 27 inches. Now, though the effect is quite obvious, as the Synthol-enhanced muscles take on shapes never found on any actual human being, you can go to any contest or large fitness expo and see several men who have injected enough oil into their bi's and tri's to satisfy their most extreme desires. Gains of two inches or more in the arms alone are quite commonplace. Synthol is also commonly used in the side delts and calves, as was Esiclene. Ironically, it is available legally, since the $400 bottles are labeled as posing oil. You sure could buy a lot of baby oil with 400 smackeroos! Despite the high price tag, its makers have found it difficult at times to keep up the worldwide demand from bodybuilders.
Sad at the end of the day all the drugs and training ,you still need this as well to compete.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2014, 08:22:59 AM »
Sad at the end of the day all the drugs and training ,you still need this as well to compete.

Such a phony "sport"

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2014, 08:37:29 AM »

Such a phony "sport"
true,,but in 80/90's early,,it was all that training/drugs and esiclene sp?still needed to get photo's mags'or stage for bodyparts to standout'weaker ones'.i know they are 2 different compounds but still produced effect to muscle.esciclene was more temporary.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2014, 01:00:05 PM »
true,,but in 80/90's early,,it was all that training/drugs and esiclene sp?still needed to get photo's mags'or stage for bodyparts to standout'weaker ones'.i know they are 2 different compounds but still produced effect to muscle.esciclene was more temporary.

Yes true. Without Esiclene, Kevin Levrone would have had trouble cracking the top 10. Phil Heath supposedly uses massive amounts of some sort of e3siclene type product.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2014, 01:09:48 PM »
Yes true. Without Esiclene, Kevin Levrone would have had trouble cracking the top 10. Phil Heath supposedly uses massive amounts of some sort of e3siclene type product.
I like delts as a muscle group and all , ya notice 90's on 'melon 'delts'bi's became the norm...70's guys had huge chests /smallish or less pronounced delts.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2014, 02:00:51 PM »
I like delts as a muscle group and all , ya notice 90's on 'melon 'delts'bi's became the norm...70's guys had huge chests /smallish or less pronounced delts.
funny that people these days will call weak delts on anyone who doesnt have oiled up delts