Author Topic: kim kardashian buys a ferrari  (Read 19250 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: kim kardashian buys a ferrari
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2011, 08:48:56 AM »
Lots of angry, broke Getbiggers in this thread.  ;)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2011, 09:00:43 AM »
RéspécT iT , she is not a whoRe
Bro they're all whores... except my mother  ;D

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2011, 09:01:49 AM »
Those rappers at least have some semblance of "talent"...Kim only did a sex tape and has a fake ass...and that launched her? Really, think about it, she has capitalized more on that that Pam (another fake whore) has on her own "sextape" and fake tits.

Rappers have some "talent" ???
GangstaLean only someone from generation nothingness like you could believe that a fat fuck like Biggie Small,Tupac,Dr Dre,Lil Waine and the rest of this human garbage have some talent!
Marvin Gaye and Jimy Hendrix had talent!!!
Rappers have talent only in the eyes of retarded like you!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2011, 09:03:32 AM »
Rappers have some "talent" ???
GangstaLean only someone from generation nothingness like you could believe that a fat fuck like Biggie Small,Tupac,Dr Dre,Lil Waine and the rest of this human garbage have some talent!
Marvin Gaye,Jimy Hendrix had talent!!!
Rappers have talent only in the eyes of retarded!

I'm not a fan of rap or hip/hop but you've got to admit that someone like Eminem and even Tupac were awesome lyricists - there was some definite talent there.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2011, 09:06:19 AM »
I'm not a fan of rap or hip/hop but you've got to admit that someone like Eminem and even Tupac were awesome lyricists - there was some definite talent there.

LOL at the awesome lyricist! :D
You guys are so fucking clueless!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2011, 09:09:08 AM »
LOL at the awesome lyricist! :D
You guys are so fucking clueless!

Like I said, I'm not a fan of the music per se, but you're telling me you could have written lyrics to songs like "Stan" or "Without Me"?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2011, 09:15:07 AM »

I agree even if you don't like them these guys were talented in expressing their story through words , it's poetry a modern commentary on politics , relationships , life , love , death , etc 

I grew up when rap first took off and always been a fan rap now really doesn't resemble the old days when rap had a message ( fuck me I'm sounding old ) but now it's all about my dick is bigger than yours , I have more bling , I stack more paper , I fuck the best bitches , I can take your bitch if I want to

back then you had white lines by Grandmaster flash warning the brothers to stand clear of drugs , Public enemy talking about politics ,NWA talking about the cops and their abuses ,  Whodini talking about Friends , etc back then selling out was major issue but now every rapper is a sell-out and there seems to be less talent and more guys who have a single hit and you never hear from them again , there are still some talented guys but in my opinion they are few and far in between

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2011, 09:15:34 AM »
Rap and Hip/Hop is pure garbage to worship for generation nothingness just like the Kardashians!
If you like black music listen to jazz,blues,soul music and R&B, in there you find some real talent!
Rap=Shit!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2011, 09:19:32 AM »
Rap and Hip/Hop is pure garbage to worship for generation nothingness!
If you like black music listen to jazz,blues,soul music and R&B, in there you find some real talent!
Rap=Shit!

I listen to all of that except Jazz  :-X some rappers are talented most aren't there is a big discrepancy between the two

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2011, 09:37:05 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2011, 09:45:29 AM »
Nice car and shop hating, I actually give her respect, she has no talents, yet she managed to build a furtune.
God bless capitalism  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2011, 10:00:26 AM »

This woman became famous for taking it up in the ass in a video. What is the difference between her and a common whore? There are cities in the Third World where the municipal treasure cannot afford to buy a Ferrari, and yet she can because she took it up the ass in a video. Incredible...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2011, 10:02:26 AM »
 This woman became famous for taking it up in the ass on a video. What is the difference between her and a common whore? There are cities in the Third World where the municipal treasure cannot afford to buy a Ferrari, and yet she can because she took it up the ass in a video. Incredible...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

welcome to america, sonny jim! if you don't like it, then FUCKOFF!!  :)