Author Topic: Question on Tren  (Read 8664 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Question on Tren
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 08:21:13 AM »
Making any changes to your hormonal profile surely will alter many things in your brain over time.

I think Arnold is trying to say there is no direct link to it maybe? But there is a cause and effect aspect to it for sure.

All i know is that anytime you increase a humans test levels, you increase many other hormonal values as well that can trigger aggression and irritation stimulus.

Just like estrogen makes you lethargic and depressed.

Back to the original question. I think it's a bad idea to use Tren in your first cycle but like GH said, it's the best time to make gains so you might as well go all out.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 04:42:03 PM »
I hate to say it but if you are using tren,halo,anadrol roid rage can be very real take it from me first hand thats how I got in that fight and got hit with measure 11 charges I was also coming off of prozac but it was the tren and halo that gave me the urge to fight thank god the guy threw the first blow otherwise I would have gotten 6 months and a dirty record but my everything got sorted out and the charges were dropped. thats the only trouble I have been in despite the rumors that i got busted with gear wich were all bullshit started by people not happy I had good things to say about a companys line.

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 04:48:14 PM »
james28 start with the Test E and use that for  8 weeks and then if you dont have any side effects and feel good then id kick a small dose of tren in your cycle say 50-75mg eod. may I ask what brands you are using?

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2011, 09:28:53 PM »
gh15
do you recommend anything for managing prolactin levels on tren for long term? is it neccassry to take anything to lower levels and are there any bad effects if proloactin levels stay high cause on tren ace long time?
thanks

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2011, 09:43:26 PM »
never had prolactin problem ,, then agani i am not sensetive to this ,, some felas are super sensetive and dotn pull of gyno well,,soem felas pul gyno perfectly fine...it depends on theindividual ,, i never had problem with prolactin even on 200mg a day trenbolona ace

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2011, 07:29:00 PM »
How can you say this? It's like saying hormones do not affect emotions, and that emotions do not affect behavior. Do you really believe this? Hormones have a very direct effect on the brain. Hormones, including anabolic steroids, have very definitely been shown to affect neurotransmitters. And when you affect brain chemistry there will likely be structural changes, especially over the long term. The brain is plastic, and the neural networks will change.

Now, connecting AAS to violent behavior towards other humans is trickier. I agree that it hasn't been proven. Steroids may even cause positive mental changes, make you  more mellow or even lazy. Steroids have been shown to be anti-depressive in some cases and how would this be possible if there was no direct effect on the brain?

Anytime you affect brain chemistry you may affect behavior. Even something as innocuous as coffee can do it. Have too much coffee on a bad day and it might the be the straw that makes you snap.  :D

I guess I should rephrase. Yes, of course they have an effect on your disposition, if your test levels remain low for an extended period of time you may become depressed even if you're normally not a depressed person. When our hormone levels are adequate or even above par we thrive in our sense of well-being even more so....this I agree with.

And I also agree that they can increase aggression but this is not necessarily a bad thing, what you do with it is still up to you. All I'm saying is that steroids do not change your personality, they do not make you a different person mentally than you were before you took them. You still possess the same free will in your decision making, your views and perceptions are not changed because excess hormones are in your system. I hate using this phrase because it's tossed around so much but the if you're a jackass off you'll be a bigger jackass on is true, you're simply now a more aggressive jackass. But if you're a sane individual you'll still be the same person and you'll be able to use that increase in aggression in a positive manner. Aggression can be a very good thing, it simply depends on who you are and how you use it.

ricorico

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2011, 06:42:04 AM »
tren rage is real

I love Tren, but as GH15 says, it fucks with your head big time.

I blasted 600mg of Test E for a few weeks and was super horny all the time.
You want to fuck 24/7, but when I introduced Tren A, that's when the sexual urges went into overload.
i'm talking crazy, perverted, nasty, fucked up thoughts and urges.
I wanted to do crazy shit with any woman, that now i'm off cycle, I look back and think "now I know what GH15 is talking about"! :-)

I can see if you're any way prone to anger issues, this will turn you into Chris Benoit!