Author Topic: Do these guys lift?  (Read 5295 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Do these guys lift?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2013, 08:39:33 AM »
Got a pic of her ass?

Her ass aint all that.  I try to check her out too.    Her best feature is her attitude taking on the animals trying to loot the store

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 08:41:50 AM »

ruthless personality. would never want to date. would love having her return my stuff to walmart for me.

When I first walked into the shop Ashley greeted me and bullshitted for quite a while. She is actually prettier in person and had lost some weight. I asked her if she wanted to go to lunch but she shot me down. I didn't realize she was married and her husband worked there. I talked to Rich a little later and I was joking about hitting on her and he told me that.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 08:44:30 AM »
Her ass aint all that.  I try to check her out too.    Her best feature is her attitude taking on the animals trying to loot the store

I wanna develop an attitude like that. I recently moved to a ghetto. All crystal meth addicts around here. Some old fucking geezer yesterday with some diseased up arm holding a 40 of beer was demanding I give him a dollar fifty. guy had to be looking 80 years old.,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2013, 09:10:15 AM »

ruthless personality. would never want to date. would love having her return my stuff to walmart for me.
Looks like she has no personality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 09:10:52 AM »

She keeps the nogs from looting the store  - nof said

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »

she just about that paper. true ruthless businessman. probably has sex on a mattress stuffed with money

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2013, 09:16:14 AM »
she just about that paper. true ruthless businessman. probably has sex on a mattress stuffed with money
X2.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2013, 09:16:26 AM »
When I first walked into the shop Ashley greeted me and bullshitted for quite a while. She is actually prettier in person and had lost some weight. I asked her if she wanted to go to lunch but she shot me down. I didn't realize she was married and her husband worked there. I talked to Rich a little later and I was joking about hitting on her and he told me that.

which one is her husband?   bobby j, dennis, or byron ?    ::)
K

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2013, 09:20:02 AM »
She keeps the nogs from looting the store  - nof said

That's good enough and quite a feat in itself

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2013, 09:23:49 AM »
Are you implying that if the Pawnshop-owners were black, their last name would have been Melon? :D

brilliant... haha

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2013, 09:38:21 AM »
which one is her husband?   bobby j, dennis, or byron ?    ::)

I can't remember his name but he is the bald headed jeweler with sleeves tatted. That is what Rich said anyway. I noticed he is no longer on the show. Funny thing is the whole time I was in there (a good 1 1/2 hrs) I did not see anyone buying anything, just a bunch of crackheads pawning shit.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2013, 09:40:50 AM »
I can't remember his name but he is the bald headed jeweler with sleeves tatted. That is what Rich said anyway. I noticed he is no longer on the show. Funny thing is the whole time I was in there (a good 1 1/2 hrs) I did not see anyone buying anything, just a bunch of crackheads pawning shit.

I'm not sure why Rich is no longer on the show...

Is it true that Rich is hilariously short...like Coach?
K

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2013, 09:47:07 AM »
I'm not sure why Rich is no longer on the show...

Is it true that Rich is hilariously short...like Coach?

I would guess about 5' 8". He came up to me, introduced himself and we bullshitted for a good 20 minutes. The producer had me and Rich in the back drop of an argument. So we just stood there and made fun of these ghetto couple being stupid. I asked him how much pussy he pulled because of the show and he just smiled for a sec and said he had someone at home. I just replied "enough said". Rich was a very cool person and have heard that from some local people I know in Detroit that have went in there. FYI- no homo.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2013, 10:08:23 AM »
Rich does seem like a cool dude, reminds me of a friendly bar tender. My cousin met all of them when he visited detroit.

To keep it bodybuilding related, did any of you see the episode with the roided up dude comes into the store?  When they kick him out he takes off his shirt or "peels" in the parking lot.  ::)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2013, 10:09:13 AM »
Rich does seem like a cool dude, reminds me of a friendly bar tender. My cousin met all of them when he visited detroit.

To keep it bodybuilding related, did any of you see the episode with the roided up dude comes into the store?  When they kick him out he takes off his shirt or "peels" in the parking lot.  ::)

I remember that one.  I think that guy posts here. 
K

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2013, 10:10:13 AM »

Great episode. He acted like such a loser. I know everyone does on that show but I think he topped everyone. Do you think he is a Getbigger???

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2013, 10:38:14 AM »
fun 2 watch,,,but no way can u run a buissness like that yelling,kicking people out,fights,in parking lot...tell its stage but its amusing..

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2013, 11:04:38 AM »
fun 2 watch,,,but no way can u run a buissness like that yelling,kicking people out,fights,in parking lot...tell its stage but its amusing..

The fight/argument I was filmed in there was this really cute petite hispanic looking director. Probably only in her mid-upper 20's. The black chick in the fight yells for Ashley to get her ass over there. (we were in the middle of the store and Ashley was behind the jewelry counter). The director did not like how she did it and told her to scream louder and jump up and down. So they retaped it. They retaped her being carried out by the large security guy 3x. That large security guy was very cool as well. I wonder if he really did steal from them and get arrested. From what I seen there I would bet he was quitting and they paid him to go out like that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »
The fight/argument I was filmed in there was this really cute petite hispanic looking director. Probably only in her mid-upper 20's. The black chick in the fight yells for Ashley to get her ass over there. (we were in the middle of the store and Ashley was behind the jewelry counter). The director did not like how she did it and told her to scream louder and jump up and down. So they retaped it. They retaped her being carried out by the large security guy 3x. That large security guy was very cool as well. I wonder if he really did steal from them and get arrested. From what I seen there I would bet he was quitting and they paid him to go out like that.
'reality'is never reality :-\

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2013, 11:21:45 AM »
'reality'is never reality :-\

Big Joe the security guard is coming out with a book. The Brawn Behind the Pawn. He is going to tell all. Here is his tweet:

Dan ‏@ColoradoFoothil 17 Apr @BIGJOE1007 Joe why did you do it? You had it all man Was it drugs? Sick family member?Details Expand Collapse Reply Retweet Retweeted Delete Favorite Favorited More Embed Tweet
     Big Joe ‏@BIGJOE1007 17 Apr @ColoradoFoothil I will explain everything in my #tellallbook "BRAWN BEHIND THE PAWN" on April 30th. on http://amazon.com

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2013, 11:29:10 AM »
Exactly, it is all staged for t.v.!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2013, 11:30:31 AM »
* smashes tv with a baseball bat *

can't believe anything can be real these days