Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 01:50:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jason Genova is being mentored by PJ Braun (Video)  (Read 5909 times)
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2013, 09:33:41 AM »

He will beat Dennis Wolf this year.

i'm just shocked that Wolf doesn't have a wifey like this...

wtf is wrong with him Huh Huh Huh

Report to moderator   Logged
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2013, 09:35:30 AM »

He likes elderly women.
ukjeff
Time Out
Getbig V

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2013, 09:38:53 AM »

He likes elderly women with money.
fixed.
Mensa Bob
Getbig V

KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2013, 10:00:08 AM »

cause he dont want a gf that cant pay for his hormones
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2013, 10:05:26 AM »

so he's basically a whore Huh
bigmc
Getbig V

The Y board are the GET BIG ELITE

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2013, 10:09:14 AM »

stunning  Tongue

T
Mensa Bob
Getbig V

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2013, 10:22:23 AM »

so he's basically a whore Huh
80% of all pro bb are whores in a way or another
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2013, 03:08:35 PM »

Exactly, the big push on the large amounts of protein required these days is all based on selling large quantities of overpriced fart powder.
As OTH will back me up on this, its very difficult to eat large amounts of protein so the easiest way to do it is to supplement with drinks.
I barely even drink protein shakes, especially with dieting when I do not eat that much anyway, rather eat food.

danabol
Getbig III

« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2013, 07:25:35 PM »

PJ is on the money with what he say's... i say 40 any more he could look to small....

just get him to save that shit off will ya

Grin
NelsonMuntz
Getbig III

Ha Ha

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2013, 10:21:20 PM »

Its going to be funny when Genova goes retard strong on the RX Crew when they are off in a remote area and he realize they are making fun of him, kinda like these rednecks in Rob Zombies Halloween 2

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQwwHfGgEyA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQwwHfGgEyA</a>
Mensa Bob
Getbig V

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2013, 01:43:33 AM »

I barely even drink protein shakes, especially with dieting when I do not eat that much anyway, rather eat food.

how do you divide your proteins fat and carbs on diet and offseason in % of the total calorie intake
Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2013, 03:01:27 AM »

how do you divide your proteins fat and carbs on diet and offseason in % of the total calorie intake
never counted a calorie in my life and never ever cared about percentage anything.

I usually just eat as much protein as I can possibly eat when I am dieting and that usually ends up being under 400 grams of protein.

To put this in perspective, say I ate chicken breast only which calculates to about 1 calorie per gram (all protein calories), so 3lb of chicken breast = 454 x 3 = 1362, now divided by 4 (since a gram of protein = 4 calories) you get 340 grams of protein only off of 3lb of chicken breast

This is chicken breast boiled in water, if it was dry and baked it would be 15% more which would still be under the 400 gram mark.

So 3lb of chicken or 3 lb of fish or any type of ''protein only foods'' that yield under 400 grams cause that is all I would be able to eat anyway then the rest of the foods are vegetables; green peppers, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, asparagus, etc and that is how I get into contest shape and striated glutes, it is that simple.

Now I don't go no carbs until I get under 10% bodyfat, until this point I still eat rice, potatoes, oatmeal, start with 3 servings per day, then 2, then 1, then zero.
Mensa Bob
Getbig V

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2013, 03:58:10 AM »

never counted a calorie in my life and never ever cared about percentage anything.

I usually just eat as much protein as I can possibly eat when I am dieting and that usually ends up being under 400 grams of protein.

To put this in perspective, say I ate chicken breast only which calculates to about 1 calorie per gram (all protein calories), so 3lb of chicken breast = 454 x 3 = 1362, now divided by 4 (since a gram of protein = 4 calories) you get 340 grams of protein only off of 3lb of chicken breast

This is chicken breast boiled in water, if it was dry and baked it would be 15% more which would still be under the 400 gram mark.

So 3lb of chicken or 3 lb of fish or any type of ''protein only foods'' that yield under 400 grams cause that is all I would be able to eat anyway then the rest of the foods are vegetables; green peppers, mushrooms, lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, asparagus, etc and that is how I get into contest shape and striated glutes, it is that simple.

Now I don't go no carbs until I get under 10% bodyfat, until this point I still eat rice, potatoes, oatmeal, start with 3 servings per day, then 2, then 1, then zero.
cool thanks for the answer.
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2013, 06:45:55 AM »

* 741622-kim-jong-un.jpg (50.91 KB, 650x366 - viewed 418 times.)
Tre
Expert
Getbig V

"What you don't have is a career."

« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2013, 11:58:40 AM »

Jason's a guy that I laugh *with*.  The videos are too long, though, so I just watched a couple minutes every few months and I'm good for a bit. 

No homo. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!