Author Topic: Getbig Physique Rankings - List and Rules on Page 1  (Read 373388 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (SLIDESHOW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE 1 [no homo])
« Reply #875 on: October 11, 2011, 07:17:09 PM »
I updated Tbombz and Wes' pictures.

Chaos, take a look at Mr Ns altered lists and see if you agree with any of it.

I think it's pretty far out there  ;D and so I am waiting for you to see if any of them are good calls.
Yeah........I think he's trying to stir up trouble with some of those places..... :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #876 on: October 11, 2011, 07:20:24 PM »
Tbombz how much bullshit are you on again ??? steroids I mean ..
L

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: October 11, 2011, 07:26:17 PM »
Strange look to his physique huh? The first pic he's just standing there, looks OK, tricep looks weird since one pops out but the other holding the camera looks non existant....then in the other pics he scrunches his chest up and his shoulders get pointy at the top look really strange.....something strange going on with that guy, and I'm not talking about the fisting/dick sucking. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Getbig Physique Rankings (NEW LISTS AND RULES ON PAGE ONE [no homo])
« Reply #878 on: October 11, 2011, 07:31:29 PM »

Somebody changed their tune quick  :D
I didnt change my tune Judge Jerkoff... I still think I should be above Tbombz...lately Ive been looking crazy..best in my life ..esp when all pumped up in the gym but I wanna get a little more leaner..congrats, this stupid thread is making me think twice about cheesecake and pizza.
L

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #879 on: October 11, 2011, 07:33:27 PM »

Somebody changed their tune quick  :D
He must have the legs of a paraplegic, cause from his waist down there is 0 shape??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: October 11, 2011, 07:35:46 PM »
I didnt change my tune Judge Jerkoff... I still think I should be above Tbombz...lately Ive been looking crazy..best in my life ..esp when all pumped up in the gym but I wanna get a little more leaner..congrats, this stupid thread is making me think twice about cheesecake and pizza.

You need a reality check. You'll never achieve Tbombz mass and cuts in this pic without gear.

I'll keep it real and you keep living in fairy tale land.

TruthHurts

« Reply #881 on: October 11, 2011, 07:36:26 PM »

No offence bro but you look like shit compare to T- Lore. Especial the pics he posed just recently. I don't know what u see in the mirror dude but it must be from a fairground. Tbombz kills you. So does most everybody. Great that you're looking "crazy".

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #882 on: October 11, 2011, 07:40:44 PM »
Strange look to his physique huh? The first pic he's just standing there, looks OK, tricep looks weird since one pops out but the other holding the camera looks non existant....then in the other pics he scrunches his chest up and his shoulders get pointy at the top look really strange.....something strange going on with that guy, and I'm not talking about the fisting/dick sucking. :-X

lemme explain it to you.

this is a physique that does not respond well to anabolics. period.

so, what he does to offset his poor response is to run mega mg cycles, and site injection.

think those tris and shoulders are built thru skull crushers and side laterals? they are built true 2 cc injections 2-3 times a week.

this is a body swimming in hormones, with no foundation and no genetics in terms of his response to hormones, or his bodies ability to utilise them.

im not busting on him. everything i write is the truth.

b

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: October 11, 2011, 07:42:05 PM »
jewjoanna should not be above tdongz.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #884 on: October 11, 2011, 07:44:01 PM »
hahaha alot of haterz...I expected that. Goodnight getbig...time for me to sleep and get more anabolic.
L

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #885 on: October 11, 2011, 07:48:08 PM »
kouroush your thread has finally motivated me to diet down. this picture is from today. if you look hard enough you can see the fuzzy outline of a couple abs. going to stay on a low cal diet and make list 1

Hate to admit it because you're such a scambag but looking very thick and powerful. Much better than I thought you would look. All of your previous shots are deceiving because you're always crunched up and turn at different angles like your hiding something. Typical of something CalvinH would do. But just a front standing relax shot it's hard to hide weaknesses. I don't think you have to lose that much to really turn heads. I'm not sure how tall you are but you look about 6 feet. So if you dropped just fifteen pounds you won't be shredded but the lines will show through.

Very thick and beefy looking. You've come a long, long way since the pudgy kid on the bike. Got to give props when props are due.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #886 on: October 11, 2011, 07:52:12 PM »
All from this summer

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=15642&eventcode=1448

I did well at the NPC Pitt.. 4th out of 20+ guys then shit the bed the next two shows at Collegiate Nationals and Jr. USAs ha.. oh well.

Shit, everybody is coming out of the wood work for this. Who are these guys? More the merrier. Keeping shaking the tree Kouroush and maybe more lurkers will show themselves.

TruthHurts

« Reply #887 on: October 11, 2011, 07:58:12 PM »
that is not the best picture of legendary poster, hunk, gimmick master, pussy puller NZMM!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #888 on: October 11, 2011, 08:10:19 PM »
chaos, i appreciate the flames. im going to use that in the gym.

good shape, looking thick
thx

Damn tbombz you're looking waaaay better man, chest, arms, shoulders, traps looking good and lats looking wide from the front..

All in all, you look like you have potential dude, up the dosage..!

I'm glad I could help motivate you.
thx man

Bombz, amazing turnaround in such a short time. Insane arms.
thx

Tthongz looking much improved. You'll look sick if you get cut up.
yup. thx

usually 1g/week. used to use alot more, know how to train now though.

lemme explain it to you.

this is a physique that does not respond well to anabolics. period.

so, what he does to offset his poor response is to run mega mg cycles, and site injection.

think those tris and shoulders are built thru skull crushers and side laterals? they are built true 2 cc injections 2-3 times a week.

this is a body swimming in hormones, with no foundation and no genetics in terms of his response to hormones, or his bodies ability to utilise them.

im not busting on him. everything i write is the truth.

jealous  ;D  i used to site inject triceps, but i stopped doing that about a year and a half ago, the first time i met alex23 and glen(flexingtonsteele) in real life they both commented on my triceps and said they could tell i was site injecting. havent done it since.  i only pin glutes. rarely ever did shoulders, and havent done them for probably 9 months now.  you want wide delts? last workout i did 4 sets of side laterals, perfect form, no sway, no jump, with the 65lb dumbells. sets of 8. easy peezy lemon squeezy. thats how you do it.  

Hate to admit it because you're such a scambag but looking very thick and powerful. Much better than I thought you would look. All of your previous shots are deceiving because you're always crunched up and turn at different angles like your hiding something. Typical of something CalvinH would do. But just a front standing relax shot it's hard to hide weaknesses. I don't think you have to lose that much to really turn heads. I'm not sure how tall you are but you look about 6 feet. So if you dropped just fifteen pounds you won't be shredded but the lines will show through.

Very thick and beefy looking. You've come a long, long way since the pudgy kid on the bike. Got to give props when props are due.

ya, thanks man, ive always said that im a big dude i just dont photograph well, and alex23 told you guys after he met me that im a big dude who could even turn pro one day. even in those pictures i just posted, i still have ALOT of fat around my waist.  once it goes down ill look way way way bigger. its 34 inches today. it can get down to 28 when lean.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #889 on: October 11, 2011, 08:14:44 PM »
sure no way to put you before bigbobs while your nipples look down and his nipples look up!!..

when bobs can be lean at more than 170 than he passes me..I'm lean at 230

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #890 on: October 11, 2011, 08:20:05 PM »
Maybe this will put me a few places above? (even if not, I like to show off anyway..)

Most recent:

(pls don't quote the pic, I may decide to delete it later. )

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: October 11, 2011, 08:22:23 PM »
it is getting pretty outrageous  ;D i cant bring myself to cutting it tho, its my man fur..

thanks.. these two are also from today..   

i need some motivation guys so flame away..

"Man fur" huh? I am about that hairy myself, maybe a little more so. My wife likes hairy. Too bad, I don't. So it is gone, gone, gone! Funny thing about hair, it goes back. It's not like you're Samson or the like. Although those delts and arms are impressive. Who knows, maybe it's just the hair that makes them appear big. LOL.

I saw an old photo of you in clothes where you look fat compared to how you look now. Remember, what's important. It isn't so much how you look as how you feel. If you feel good....especially to your girlfriend, Jezebelle, then you are good.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: October 11, 2011, 08:34:46 PM »
Maybe this will put me a few places above? (even if not, I like to show off anyway..)

Most recent:

(pls don't quote the pic, I may decide to delete it later. )
LOL! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #893 on: October 11, 2011, 08:42:41 PM »
You are playing with fire sir ^^

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #894 on: October 11, 2011, 08:49:43 PM »
Shit, everybody is coming out of the wood work for this. Who are these guys? More the merrier. Keeping shaking the tree Kouroush and maybe more lurkers will show themselves.
haha well if it makes any difference I post a ton on other boards. I love this site though, probably the funniest and some of the most "real" bodybuilding news.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #895 on: October 11, 2011, 10:24:09 PM »

Damn. I cant believe I placed with some of those fat guys. Should of posted more pics i'm not really as fat as that dim lit picture suggests, but i'm not gonna spend my time taking shirless pictures of myself all night. Just happy to be on that list period so im not going to relentlessly chase higher placings like some of the egomaniacs here  :-\

Congrats to B-Boy, guy takes it in my eyes by utilizing his visually excellent bodybuilding genetics. Loon looks to be the most massive and heaviest, but doesn't seem to have a pleasing physique like B Boy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #896 on: October 12, 2011, 02:23:16 AM »
Tbomz,looking good bro..................sha ve and get a tan,it`ll make you look 50% better than you do even without dieting.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #897 on: October 12, 2011, 02:48:19 AM »
that is not the best picture of legendary poster, hunk, gimmick master, pussy puller NZMM!

Good point buddy..... I'll see if I can dig another one out......
P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #898 on: October 12, 2011, 03:34:46 AM »
Yeah........I think he's trying to stir up trouble with some of those places..... :D
Outed  ;D

Na I'm not trying to stir up trouble, some of the guys after about the top 15 are very close pending a judges preference and the guidelines. The other thing is the pics some do not have good pics like pellius, I may of placed him higher but his pic didnt do justice. I have actually been a judge at a few contests so a fine line after about 15 or so pending the total number of people to be judged.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #899 on: October 12, 2011, 03:36:32 AM »
TBombz should go to the first list now with the recent pic. He has improved as well.