Author Topic: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"  (Read 21743 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"
« Reply #325 on: October 04, 2011, 10:44:30 AM »
Should they be forced to work on farms if they change their political outlooks?

Get a job, you commie bum. We're tired of supporting your ass to post on here all day.

x2 this numbers boy posts on here all day, does he have a job I doubt it or he doesn't work is a total slacker at what he does.  shame on him, hypocrite just like 90 % of GOP.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Chased home: Mob attacks man in his house "We got you, you white ........"
« Reply #326 on: October 06, 2011, 07:45:18 PM »
Workplace shooter alleged racism, shop steward says (Just the ordinary Community Organizer)
msnbc ^ | 10/6/2011 | staff
Posted on October 6, 2011 9:45:16 PM EDT by tobyhill

The man who shot dead three co-workers before being killed by police Thursday had complained about racism at work and was recently notified about erratic driving on the job, his shop steward said.

Mike Ambrosio, who was shot in the arm, told the San Jose Mercury News that he had confronted Shareef Allman less than a week ago about having turned over a truck and snagging overhead wires when he left the truck bed in the air at the quarry where they worked in Cupertino, Calif.

"He's had so many accidents and always said that because he's African American, the company was after him," Ambrosio told the newspaper. "He was an unsafe driver."

Ambrosio added that he told Allman last Thursday that "no one has ever had so many accidents in the company like you have."

When Allman started shooting, Ambrosio said, he shouted: "You guys want to (expletive) with me? You want to (expletive) with me?"

Allman was on the run for a day before being cornered, shot and killed Thursday morning, law enforcement sources told NBC affiliate KNTV.

Allman was shot by police in the same Sunnyvale neighborhood that police had searched a day earlier.

(Excerpt) Read more at msnbc.msn.com ...