Author Topic: 2 men who spray painted a poppy on a mosque get 12 months  (Read 20290 times)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
Re: 2 men who spray painted a poppy on a mosque get 12 months
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 04:01:26 PM »
WTF is the big deal with burning a poppy?
The United Kingdom's general populace was far more affected by both World War I and World War II than the United States and so therefore take Armistice day ceremonies far more seriously than the Veterans Day ceremonies are taken here in the states...The Poppy is a symbol of remembering the sacrifices of the British military as is the two minutes silence.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 04:38:55 PM »
WTF is the big deal with burning a poppy?

This is why Yank visitors have such a bad reputation in Europe.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 05:25:35 PM »
This is why Yank visitors have such a bad reputation in Europe.

Haha, Ursus is an Irishman. He's no Yank.

I'm well aware of what the poppy represents and why it's disgusting that these Islamist trash burn it.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 07:39:03 PM »
WELL THAT X1 LINER, sure out me straight. You are the one with "EDL" below your avatar, & yet seem incapable of telling us anything that these class clowns are doing that is making progress.
People like you really are fucking cretins of the highest order, why?? Because you still cant see that the ship is well below the water line & listing badly. You do know that when it goes down the drag will pull you with it, no matter how hard you try & swim to the surface.
Posters of the Israeli flag & the red cross, with the line "we support a jew??" The same fucking jews who got you to where you are today, with their fucked up open the flood gates 'immigration policies' - question = where did multiculturalism come from, & who pushed for it the hardest?? You ignorant fucking TV watching cretin. Go sell you weak shit to some-one with an IQ below 80, fucking joker.

So until you, & your poxy little EDL can explain how you are going to circumnavigate the below.....

"At some point you have to face the fact that you are surrounded, by docile, apathetic, morons. Who will with-out hesitation offer up their own throat & that of their children, rather than seem right wing regarding their lands/race".

I admitted that & left.

Do not bother responding to this post with anything other than a convincing manifesto/MO. You are a fucking joke, along with the rest of the class clowns that you call an organisation. Fuck off mate, honestly, just fuck off. Wanker   :-*

PT

you are obviously feeling the weight of a fat man posting as a women, I think if you "came out" in real life it would make you happier, god bless.
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 06:22:40 AM »
you are obviously feeling the weight of a fat man posting as a women, I think if you "came out" in real life it would make you happier, god bless.

Ad-hominem. Great fucking come back, you fucking moron. You are the EDL supporter here & yet have nothing to say on the issue.
Figures!!

Yeah, I am a fat woman. Is that why I have posted many pics of me in condition/holdign mass, & you have posted = fuck all  ::)
God bless?? who the fuck you think you are, Ronnie Kray?? Wanker.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 06:30:32 AM »
Ad-hominem. Great fucking come back, you fucking moron. You are the EDL supporter here & yet have nothing to say on the issue.
Figures!!

Yeah, I am a fat woman. Is that why I have posted many pics of me in condition/holdign mass, & you have posted = fuck all  ::)
God bless?? who the fuck you think you are, Ronnie Kray?? Wanker.

PT

K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 06:36:59 AM »

An EDL supporter with the emotional development age of 13, who'da thunk of it.
What is your physical age?? As your ability to construct an argument is non-existent. Fucking retard.

I bet you are one of those in bred looking Caucasians with the narrow shoulder girdle, weak jaw line & beady little eyes that are real close together - go on post a pic, you won't though, hey?? bet you don't even lift. Twat!!

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2011, 06:43:56 AM »
An EDL supporter with the emotional development age of 13, who'da thunk of it.
What is your physical age?? As your ability to construct an argument is non-existent. Fucking retard.

I bet you are one of those in bred looking Caucasians with the narrow shoulder girdle, weak jaw line & beady little eyes that are real close together - go on post a pic, you won't though, hey?? bet you don't even lift. Twat!!

PT

K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2011, 07:04:00 AM »
Any time you want to talk about the difference the EDL can make in the UK, I mean any time at all..................... .
Tick tock.

Fell free to post a pic or x2  ;)

Notice my wide shoulder girdle, strong jaw line, & oh yeah, my eyes are Blue under the shades  ;)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2011, 07:10:24 AM »
Any time you want to talk about the difference the EDL can make in the UK, I mean any time at all..................... .
Tick tock.

Fell free to post a pic or x2  ;)

Notice my wide shoulder girdle, strong jaw line, & oh yeah, my eyes are Blue under the shades  ;)

PT
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2011, 07:14:15 AM »
Tick tock.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2011, 07:24:00 AM »
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2011, 07:36:24 AM »
Tick tock.
PT
Growth/noob loves me

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2011, 07:42:58 AM »
Tick tock.
PT
K

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2011, 08:49:55 AM »
I posted a shit box when asked to talk about the EDL, "MUM HELP"

I would like to say it was fun, but I would be lying. You have the last word (or should I say pic).
Just do the EDL a fav, delete the name from below your avatar, you are not exactly a good poster boy.

You respond to my last time of asking with a pic of a shit repository, how very appropriate.
Here is how fucking retarded your EDL is. NO more mosques, holding the Israeli flag  ;D

Yeah, I now you will not understand this. However I will ask it again you support jews?? The same fucking jews who got you to where you are today, with their fucked up open the flood gates 'immigration policies' - question = where did multiculturalism come from, & who pushed for it the hardest?? You ignorant fucking, Sun reading, TV watching cretin. Go sell you weak shit to some-one with an IQ below 80, fucking joker. Spin your wheels some more you fucking waste of skin, I will still sleep at night as I have left the sinking ship. I now live in India (one of the fastest growing economies in the world) & own a company that is getting very well known here in Mumbai. YOU will go down with the ship HRH Britannia, good luck with that - AAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha..........

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2011, 08:55:08 AM »
Countdown to the moron posting a pic of a couple of spastics, saying "we have no idea what you just said" in 5-4-3-2-1...................

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2011, 09:02:23 AM »
Do some research & then decide if you still want to support the people who created this particular, Hegelian dialectic (sorry, you no doubt have no clue as to what that is, my mistake)

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2011, 09:05:27 AM »
I would like to say it was fun, but I would be lying. You have the last word (or should I say pic).
Just do the EDL a fav, delete the name from below your avatar, you are not exactly a good poster boy.

You respond to my last time of asking with a pic of a shit repository, how very appropriate.
Here is how fucking retarded your EDL is. NO more mosques, holding the Israeli flag  ;D

Yeah, I now you will not understand this. However I will ask it again you support jews?? The same fucking jews who got you to where you are today, with their fucked up open the flood gates 'immigration policies' - question = where did multiculturalism come from, & who pushed for it the hardest?? You ignorant fucking, Sun reading, TV watching cretin. Go sell you weak shit to some-one with an IQ below 80, fucking joker. Spin your wheels some more you fucking waste of skin, I will still sleep at night as I have left the sinking ship. I now live in India (one of the fastest growing economies in the world) & own a company that is getting very well known here in Mumbai. YOU will go down with the ship HRH Britannia, good luck with that - AAAAAAAAhahahahahahaha..........

PT

K

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2011, 10:10:29 AM »
In May 2010 Tohseef Shah spray painted a British War Memorial with "islam will dominate osama is coming" he was fined £50 & walked free from court. In November 2010, Emdadur Choudhury burned a Poppy during the 2mins silence. He too was given a £50 fine and walked free from court. Today, 2 men have been sentenced to 12 months in prison for spray painting a Poppy on a mosque. Welcome to the Great British justice system

come on..thats just a fine of $50.00 and maybe a day of community service

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2011, 10:45:37 AM »
Europe has a long, bloody history whose borders are redrawn time and time again.  The declining native European birthrate versus a fastly-growing Islamic population comprised mainly of peoples from North Africa and the Middle East will be the powderkeg that creates the next European bloodbath.  This is not an "if" or a "maybe"...its a "when."  The Islamists, along with many other immigrants, are simply not fitting into European societies......although much of that is directly attributed to an apathetic and white-guilt ridden European people who have become increasingly more and more materialistic.

And I am well aware of Dr. MacDonald's work as I have read(and it is hard, hard read) the Culture of Critique.  I am also well aware of who helped to drive the various immigration policies of the Western World, including the 1965 Immigration Act here in the US.  But to lump all Jews in the blame category is wrong.  Jews are as diverse as a peoples can get in terms of political, cultural, and social views.  With increased Islamic populations into Europe, why do you think anti-semitism is at an all time high?  Israel is actually losing its Jewish population, and there is increased pressure every year to simply let the Palestinians in en masse, just like the Islamists in Europe or Central American in the US.   I wonder how many more science and peace prizes come out of Israel with a Muslim-dominated society?

Or are you telling me that these as of yet unnamed Jews in whatever unnamed cabal they reside are partaking in a sort of scorched earth policy against Europeans and European-descended peoples for past crimes and prejudices against the Jewish people?  I know for a fact there are a LOT of Jews that live and thrive in western societies, and I am certainly sure they wouldn't exactly be exempted for retribution from the new "majority minority" that will be a part of the western world.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2011, 10:33:03 PM »

Or are you telling me that these as of yet unnamed Jews in whatever unnamed cabal they reside are partaking in a sort of scorched earth policy against Europeans and European-descended peoples
for past crimes and prejudices against the Jewish people?  I know for a fact there are a LOT of Jews that live and thrive in western societies, and I am certainly sure they wouldn't exactly be exempted for retribution from the new "majority minority" that will be a part of the western world.

Who said unnamed, group/cabal?? Once their work is done they will just leave. Simple.

PT
Growth/noob loves me