Author Topic: To all you fish lovers/ In regards to Vagina  (Read 7875 times)

Prototype

• Getbig II
Re: To all you fish lovers/ In regards to Vagina
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2011, 12:36:11 AM »
what if it has a little tartiness taste to it? to much lemon?

lol.

Girls will swear black and blue that they aren't dirty and that may be true but they aren't clean on the inside.
Bad bacteria flourishes when you eat sugar so it's a bad internal hygiene practise.

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2011, 12:37:27 AM »
what if it has a musky smell, like as she gets wet, this horrible, sweaty, musky smell?

tell her she's digusting and gtfo

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2011, 05:34:09 AM »
Like some of you I don't get the fishy smell reference. If I was going down on a girl and she smelled like fish I wouldn't eat her out?

Wth is wrong with you fellas who don't eat pussy? I mean I don't eat out a girl I'm having a one night stand with but if I'm dating her I will.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2011, 12:15:34 PM »
Like some of you I don't get the fishy smell reference. If I was going down on a girl and she smelled like fish I wouldn't eat her out?

Wth is wrong with you fellas who don't eat pussy? I mean I don't eat out a girl I'm having a one night stand with but if I'm dating her I will.

I don't think none of us said WE WOULDN'T!!!!!  you guys assume too much, and read false shit in between lines, it's like a whore who thinks too much and twists everything a man says, so, stop being a fuckin whore!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2011, 12:35:00 PM »
  That's because American women put vinegar into their vaginas to disguise the typical vagina odours. An inheritance from the times of Puritanism. It has nothing to do with vaginas naturally smelling fishy, you idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
um, while that might be true about some women using vinegar to douche, its not the case with the ones i am reffering to.   pussy has a distinct smell, slightly different for every woman, but a basic common denominator.. some people call it fishy, i think its more reminiscent of a vinegar kind of smell.. or somewhere inbetween the two with a mixture of sweat..  that is what i am talking about.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2011, 12:52:58 PM »
I would describe as just a flavor of fermentation, fish... i dunno where fish came from lol

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2011, 02:09:08 PM »
i would say its natural smell is more of a sweaty armpit taste, but chaos wife eats alot of sugar i fucked her when she was pregnant busted a load in her and then she went to the hospital to give berth  ;D but yes she does tend to carry a yeast infection stench!!!!!
i

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2011, 02:41:54 PM »
i would say its natural smell is more of a sweaty armpit taste, but chaos wife eats alot of sugar i fucked her when she was pregnant busted a load in her and then she went to the hospital to give berth  ;D but yes she does tend to carry a yeast infection stench!!!!!

had those before.  I made sure they blowed me well after that torture,  dirty girls

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2011, 08:30:02 PM »
had those before.  I made sure they blowed me well after that torture,  dirty girls
its in betweens a sweaty taste and the smell of pencil shavings  :-X
i