Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 100322 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #400 on: October 07, 2011, 09:03:24 PM »
What field are you in?

Is it a secret, SF1900?

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #401 on: October 07, 2011, 09:05:22 PM »
A generation of 20-somethings that has never been made to compete, never had anything forced on them that might hurt their self-esteem, always told they were special, no winners and losers - everyone gets a trophy for participating, let's elect the inexperienced colored guy because it will be "cool"...and the media acts surprised when they say they're frustrated because the real world is tough.

Fuck those whiny bastards, their student loans they thought were free money, and their having kids when they're still kids. You reap what you sow - and stupid should hurt sometimes.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: October 07, 2011, 09:11:52 PM »
Kids today are doing what kids have always done.  They're being advised on career choices and going to college.  It's been happening for the entire history of our country.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #403 on: October 07, 2011, 09:13:25 PM »
A generation of 20-somethings that has never been made to compete, never had anything forced on them that might hurt their self-esteem, always told they were special, no winners and losers - everyone gets a trophy for participating, let's elect the inexperienced colored guy because it will be "cool"...and the media acts surprised when they say they're frustrated because the real world is tough.

Fuck those whiny bastards, their student loans they thought were free money, and their having kids when they're still kids. You reap what you sow - and stupid should hurt sometimes.

TBombz, read and reread and then read this again. Ur welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikMaq

« Reply #404 on: October 07, 2011, 09:13:42 PM »

Dude that's a load of bullshit and you know it. This generation has been pushed over a cliff by the previous generation and that's a fact. To turn this into some theory about the supposed weakness of this generation is fucking retarded. The last I checked the baby boomers didn't do shit besides devour credit cards like there's no tomorrow, and to push there kids into school.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: October 07, 2011, 09:19:13 PM »
Bullshit...times are tough, and the tough, hardworking, smart people will survive just fine. The social parasites and societal leaches will sit on a lawn in a park and bitch that they can't cope.

What ever happened to "work hard now and the future will always take care of itself"?

Now it's "cry until I get my way, then cry again later when I want my way again".

I say let social Darwinism run its course.

MikMaq

« Reply #406 on: October 07, 2011, 09:21:35 PM »
Bullshit...times are tough, and the tough, hardworking, smart people will survive just fine. The social parasites and societal leaches will sit on a lawn in a park and bitch that they can't cope.

What ever happened to "work hard now and the future will always take care of itself"?

Now it's "cry until I get my way, then cry again later when I want my way again".

I say let social Darwinism run its course.
times are tough fuck young people I already got my job,
fixed for the truth.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: October 07, 2011, 09:32:54 PM »
MikMaq...you have no fucking point.College students can't scream that they're adults on one hand and then complain when they're confronted with adult problems on the other.The situations most of these people are in are based 100% on their decisions or actions. It's not an age issue, it's a maturity issue. But mommy and daddy aren't around or willing to bail them out, so they think the U.S. Taxpayer should.

I don't know you and maybe you're mature in making personal decisions, if that is the case, then these people should enrage you even more.

There is little difference between this generation and the generation of 30-40 somethings that walked away from houses and foreclosures because they decided they didn't want to pay for their bad decisions anymore.   
But I sure as hell can't see any reason why I should pay for their mistakes.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #408 on: October 07, 2011, 09:54:09 PM »
Dude that's a load of bullshit and you know it. This generation has been pushed over a cliff by the previous generation and that's a fact. To turn this into some theory about the supposed weakness of this generation is fucking retarded. The last I checked the baby boomers didn't do shit besides devour credit cards like there's no tomorrow, and to push there kids into school.

Few, if any, of these simpletons (what else would you call a person with a "degree" in minority women's studies, transgender studies and the like?) were as you claim, pushed over a cliff.  They are societal lemmings and ran willingly over the edge.  What you claim as fact is farcical at the least and to be honest, incredibly ignorant. 

As for the parents of these "adult" children, excluding white trash and ghetto breeders,  what parent does not desire the best for their child?  What parent does not want their child to attend school and make a better life for themselves and in turn for their own children? 

You can lead a child to school but it takes an idiot to sign up for a degree in something as useless as the aforementioned minority women's or transgender studies.  Fuck that noise, kid.  If not, if you're somehow for such dross being "taught" as viable, well... then I strongly urge you to go have intercourse with yourself.

Maybe you can get a fucking grant for that.  I would imagine so, given the shit that is vomited out of the gullet of liberal "professors" today.  FTN™

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #409 on: October 07, 2011, 09:55:10 PM »
MikMaq...you have no fucking point.College students can't scream that they're adults on one hand and then complain when they're confronted with adult problems on the other.The situations most of these people are in are based 100% on their decisions or actions. It's not an age issue, it's a maturity issue. But mommy and daddy aren't around or willing to bail them out, so they think the U.S. Taxpayer should.

I don't know you and maybe you're mature in making personal decisions, if that is the case, then these people should enrage you even more.

There is little difference between this generation and the generation of 30-40 somethings that walked away from houses and foreclosures because they decided they didn't want to pay for their bad decisions anymore.   
But I sure as hell can't see any reason why I should pay for their mistakes.

Well said, sir.

suckmymuscle

Re: These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #410 on: October 07, 2011, 10:59:24 PM »
Look at this fucking Meltdown.

1. Owes 150,000 dollars for Minority Women`s studies.  (Dumbass chose this, nobody forced to sign for the loan)
2. Blames corporations for not needing someone with a Master`s in Minority Studies.
3. Can`t afford a NEW CAR (you signed for it dumbass) and Cable Internet (OMFg baby can`t pay the internet bill, what a travesty)
4. Has 2 children and does not want to pay child support for the children that are YOUR OWN FAULT and RESPONSIBILITY.

Lol...minority women's "study". This is the reason why the Asiatic Tigers are devouring America alive and why the U.S will almost certainly be a Third World society in less than another 50 years.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #411 on: October 07, 2011, 11:06:55 PM »
Another wannabe teacher who is too stupid to even convey his message.  Also, how can you not forsee student debt?  They signed for the fucking loans. All this bullshit they bring on themselves.

Because most people are incredibly stupid and immature. In fact, I have discovered that it is pointless to even explain to the average person why their lives suck and why they fail at achieving what they want because they are much too dumb to even understand the explanation. Then, they get angry at you for showing them, with sheer deductive logic on a very primary level, that it is all their fault and why all their scapegoats aren't really to blame. So I don't do it anymore. I just let them live their fantasies about how there is a huge international conspiracy of the Illuminati to keep them down. It never even occurs to them that no groups of people would create a conspiracy to keep a completely insignificant person down. So they are both stupid and with high self-esteem. It is really appalling just how dumb the average person is. A minimum IQ of 115 is required for one to profit from a four year college education, and the average IQ of the U.S is 97. Do the math.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #412 on: October 07, 2011, 11:26:16 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: October 08, 2011, 12:19:09 AM »
These folks who go to school on and off for years and live on overage checks can't be serious? I have friends doing the same sort of complaining right now....but they aren't wanting to work in earnest. They are however looking for the next logical progression of their lifestyle that allows you to wake up at 11am to stare at a new cellphone and game system, haha. I just don't even relate to it to be honest, I dropped out and went to work - which led to starting a business...which led to getting what I worked for...which means I don't throw a tantrum about the fairness of life at 30. Geesh, this country IS screwed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #414 on: October 08, 2011, 12:42:58 AM »
HAHHAHHAHAHAHH Poop Paulers= Wall STreet Protesters.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #415 on: October 08, 2011, 01:28:45 AM »
  Because most people are incredibly stupid and immature. In fact, I have discovered that it is pointless to even explain to the average person why their lives suck and why they fail at achieving what they want because they are much too dumb to even understand the explanation. Then, they get angry at you for showing them, with sheer deductive logic on a very primary level, that it is all their fault and why all their scapegoats aren't really to blame. So I don't do it anymore. I just let them live their fantasies about how there is a huge international conspiracy of the Illuminati to keep them down. It never even occurs to them that no groups of people would create a conspiracy to keep a completely insignificant person down. So they are both stupid and with high self-esteem. It is really appalling just how dumb the average person is. A minimum IQ of 115 is required for one to profit from a four year college education, and the average IQ of the U.S is 97. Do the math.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

This guy still thinks he's above average :D You've never proven to be so, dood. You failed when faced real problem like in that infamous topic, dood. You suck, dood :D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: October 08, 2011, 07:30:25 AM »

LOL... meanwhile in a 2 million dollar condo in manhattan....

https://wearetheonepercent.wordpress.com/

;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #418 on: October 08, 2011, 08:02:00 AM »
I love these people that take on $150,000 in debt for undergrad and graduate degrees in subjects like women's rights and art history. Maybe they should be protesting at their school for not telling them ahead of time that there are no employment prospects for majors like those. Nowadays, most people with decent jobs have college degrees so having one of them doesn't automatically qualify you for employment anymore.

Want to find a job easier? Simple, major in a quantitative subject.

Besides, what's their GPAs? Did they do internships? Did they do volunteer work? How about clubs? Did they have minors? What other skills do they have? Speak any languages? Methinks they're not 4.0 honor students with one or two internships under their belts along with volunteer work at a soup kitchen. You know, the people who do find jobs.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #419 on: October 08, 2011, 08:15:19 AM »
This guy still thinks he's above average.

I don't think: I know.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: October 08, 2011, 05:15:33 PM »
Stay tuned for more funnies!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #421 on: October 08, 2011, 05:18:11 PM »

Check out my thread on the pol board.   Fresh material there.   

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #422 on: October 08, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »
the fact your call yourself a liberal is shameful to progressives everywhere.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: October 08, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »
OMFFFFFFGGG,

A College Professor (they usually make around 80-90 grand-200 grand a year) who decided to buy a bunch of houses (all fun and games when loan money was being given out like Candy) in order to make EVEN MORE money.  Poor baby, your NEW car is now worth less too. AWWWWW.  Why are these people marching against "Greed"?   ???  Now baby is worried about foreclosure for the third time and then blames the banks.  He still has his job even and then caps it off bitching about HIS credit card debt.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: October 08, 2011, 05:23:47 PM »
the fact your call yourself a liberal is shameful to progressives everywhere.
You are a mindless zombie not capable of practical or original thought.  You are blinded by an ideology despite facts not being in your favor.