Author Topic: Getting ditched by druggies.  (Read 1086 times)

MikMaq

Getting ditched by druggies.
« on: October 07, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »
Alright very simple some buds of mind were having a birthday thing tonight, and they've turned off there phones, which I think is pretty much code for there getting on coke. They of course know I hate being around the shit(the pull is strong :-\) So should I be pissed or grateful.

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Getting ditched by druggies.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 04:09:51 PM »
Alright very simple some buds of mind were having a birthday thing tonight, and they've turned off there phones, which I think is pretty much code for there getting on coke. They of course know I hate being around the shit(the pull is strong :-\) So should I be pissed or grateful.

more like code for 'get the fucking message and fuck off'  ;D

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 04:15:28 PM »
Nah man it ain't like that they were the ones calling me, they a few years younger than me, so I ain't really that attached.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 04:19:02 PM »
Coke is good, but I like Pepsi Max more!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2011, 05:58:51 PM »
Are they Jewish? maybe they turned to their phones to observe Yom Kippur

or

Youre a knob who snorts all the blow then says "alight bros, i gotta go pick up my girlfriend, TTYL"

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2011, 06:05:50 PM »
Are they Jewish? maybe they turned to their phones to observe Yom Kippur

or

Youre a knob who snorts all the blow then says "alight bros, i gotta go pick up my girlfriend, TTYL"
Nah I just get pissed off and leave after they refuse my fiending, seriously though I usually leave before I get that bad.

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 05:29:31 AM »
Bump

Alright the guy just told me he's sorry for ditching me last night, but I posted this on friday ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 05:47:47 AM »
Strange Questions you ask

MikMaq

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 05:50:08 AM »
Strange Questions you ask
Well at the time I was pretty pissed the mofo ditched me, now knowing the aftermath(2 day binge) I'm quite happy.