Author Topic: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!  (Read 42198 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: I'm the wrong guy to f-ck with!
« Reply #450 on: November 15, 2011, 11:45:45 AM »
May turn out to be only one adress after all.....

That might be a little too optimistic, but I'm sick of all those silly gimmicks, who are only here to compensate their dick sizes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: November 15, 2011, 07:56:11 PM »
That might be a little too optimistic, but I'm sick of all those silly gimmicks, who are only here to compensate their dick sizes.

My dick size is fine....   I thought that was what folks said about bodybuilders, that they lift weights and develop strong muscular bodies to compensate for having small penises.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #452 on: November 16, 2011, 01:43:33 AM »
My dick size is fine....   I thought that was what folks said about bodybuilders, that they lift weights and develop strong muscular bodies to compensate for having small penises.

Hold on Prime, I wasn't referring to you. In fact I appreciate your honest and humble posts.

Bodybuilding is a good method to compensate things. I have no problem with my size, but when I started lifting weights, I found out it was a great confidence builder.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #453 on: November 16, 2011, 01:53:36 AM »
I really underestimated this thread, it had more potential than I first realised, 19 Pages full of the greatest pile of Cow dung, and it is still capturing the hearts and minds of fellow Getbiggers - it must be a slow day in the News
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: November 16, 2011, 09:51:18 PM »
Hold on Prime, I wasn't referring to you. In fact I appreciate your honest and humble posts.

Bodybuilding is a good method to compensate things. I have no problem with my size, but when I started lifting weights, I found out it was a great confidence builder.

Guess I was being too sensitive, huh? I think I started bodybuilding a long time ago because I was compensating for looking like or maybe even being a bit of a twink.

My dick is average sized. Although I've thought it would be fun to be hung like a horse, I don't believe I ever thought about compensating for it's averageness by building big muscles. Realistically, really thin guys usually look more hung than the big dudes do. Everything is relative.

You are absolutely right, bodybuilding can be a great confidence builder.

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #455 on: November 17, 2011, 03:25:11 AM »
COW DUNG..........LOL  :-X
Team Schering Oss NL