Author Topic: Isn't Euroman's time up?  (Read 5427 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Isn't Euroman's time up?
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2011, 05:43:47 PM »
YOUR A JOKE! this is the fucking internet for christ sakes!

he is not a joke,, he knwos what he talk abtou,, i gve euroman a pass for he started to perform ,, he listened to my advice,, he still in heat ,,im not joking by the way ,, and your knowledge of euroman man nothing when the best chefs sitting on americano land....euroman majority of money come from europe not from americana ,,and! even that doesnt make euroman top source,, he is ok source thats where it ends,,10 year in the business is fine ...the reality of the matter is that he sit in india and he lives by themercy of indiana as ilike calling the indian land,,what he does is very simple...he ship...and hope for best ,, he has no people in the usps ,, and most importanto he has NO ONE in the dea to count on ,, top soucre will always have a contact in the dea,, LEAN YOUR FUCKIN CULT,, and if you plan in being hsi remailer....you will find out very fast that it dont work in americana ,,,the americano bodybuild...the serious ones have top chefs...they dont play with no international balonie,,

LEARN YORU BIBLE AND LEARN YOUR BODYBUILD,,americano bodybuild have PERSONAL CHEFS! and very very good personal chefs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2011, 06:05:30 PM »
he is not a joke,, he knwos what he talk abtou,, i gve euroman a pass for he started to perform ,, he listened to my advice,, he still in heat ,,im not joking by the way ,, and your knowledge of euroman man nothing when the best chefs sitting on americano land....euroman majority of money come from europe not from americana ,,and! even that doesnt make euroman top source,, he is ok source thats where it ends,,10 year in the business is fine ...the reality of the matter is that he sit in india and he lives by themercy of indiana as ilike calling the indian land,,what he does is very simple...he ship...and hope for best ,, he has no people in the usps ,, and most importanto he has NO ONE in the dea to count on ,, top soucre will always have a contact in the dea,, LEAN YOUR FUCKIN CULT,, and if you plan in being hsi remailer....you will find out very fast that it dont work in americana ,,,the americano bodybuild...the serious ones have top chefs...they dont play with no international balonie,,

LEARN YORU BIBLE AND LEARN YOUR BODYBUILD,,americano bodybuild have PERSONAL CHEFS! and very very good personal chefs

gh15 approved

The point is he came through like I said he would and you had nothing to do with it! he dosnt even know you! I asked him! He has been in business for longer than 10 years.
He will have A DOMESTIC SERVICE HERE COMING 2012. BUT PRODUCTS WILL SELL OUT VERY FAST because as you know not many like to order international. There are some good chefs in the USA but thats not the point. the point is he came through like I said he would and is not going anywhere. its a cast system in india your either rich or your poor. why would you want to afiliate yourself with the DEA. they can blackmail you. I know you are very friendly with the DEA as you have mentioned this before. now go eat your cheese rat! and dont try to put down a good man like EM! you have no power all you can do is rat on people wich you are known to do.now lets see you melt down and threaten me. wich I laugh at because this is the internet. your just a internet tough guy who lies. you just took credit for euroman catching up-lol. like I said he dosnt even know you. on the real euroman has been backed up before shit like that happens when you are taking hundreds of orders. I have seeen him get backed up a few times way before you showed up anywhere. and he always caught up.he is not in it to rip anybody off. its just guys in the usa who are rookies and do not know the best ways to order international. are they going to get a PMB for 50$ when there order is 100$ NO! so they order something small and use regular airmail wich can take 15-20 days. I have always used a courier and have gotten packs from EM within 2 days but I dont order nothing small so its worth it to me to set up a PMB and pay 125$ for courier service. people dont understand PMB you dont have to sign the people who work the PMB shop sign for the pack for you. just rookies causing delays with their 100-200$ orders and using airmail. NOW JUST DROP IT!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2011, 12:26:26 AM »
retard,, open your ears,, you woudntbe 5'7 170lb  if euromanproduct where any marvelous items,, you are wantign to be remailer,, you push him as hard as you can ,, the fact of matter isi get enough mails to tell me he istrying,, this is why i left him alone,,

REAL TOP SOURCES ...international fellas,, have contacts where it counts,, and it doesnt mean snitch you filty fuck,, it mean bribe ,, you are stupid beyond belief with no experience in bodybuild,, what you have is steroid boardings membership expericne,, nothing of the real life of bodybuild,, you sit here tell storys abotu balonie yuo know nothing about,, if i had to bet on it

YOU ARE JOBLESS! living on mama and papa money and play on wanna be bodybuild world,, and you know! im right

also you do narcotics! ,, as i said stay away from this fellas pupils,, you seem to actualy answer him many times but STAY AWAY FROM HIS RECOMENDATIONS AND HIS OFFERS!,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2011, 01:43:50 AM »
retard,, open your ears,, you woudntbe 5'7 170lb  if euromanproduct where any marvelous items,, you are wantign to be remailer,, you push him as hard as you can ,, the fact of matter isi get enough mails to tell me he istrying,, this is why i left him alone,,

REAL TOP SOURCES ...international fellas,, have contacts where it counts,, and it doesnt mean snitch you filty fuck,, it mean bribe ,, you are stupid beyond belief with no experience in bodybuild,, what you have is steroid boardings membership expericne,, nothing of the real life of bodybuild,, you sit here tell storys abotu balonie yuo know nothing about,, if i had to bet on it

YOU ARE JOBLESS! living on mama and papa money and play on wanna be bodybuild world,, and you know! im right

also you do narcotics! ,, as i said stay away from this fellas pupils,, you seem to actualy answer him many times but STAY AWAY FROM HIS RECOMENDATIONS AND HIS OFFERS!,,

Meltdown!  You dont know anything about me because everything you just said is bullshit except I do use 2 narcotics wich are prescribed and I have been open about that!
I am 5-7 with shoes and weigh 188pds right now I am 6% BF. I have been around for a long time buddy.one thing I am is honest! look at what overload posted do the math people like euroman and he will be around wether you like it or not! and no matter what you say the guy who is buying his products in bulk getting ready to get his products available domestic will have luck  no matter what you say! You do not even no who it is. you just assume it's me?

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2011, 02:03:35 AM »
gh15 says-and most importanto he has NO ONE in the dea to count on ,, top soucre will always have a contact in the dea,, LEAN YOUR FUCKIN CULT,, and if you plan in being hsi remailer....you will find out

widow says-who says I am going to be his remailer? Euroman isnt finding a remailer. its simply a guy who is going to buy from euroman in bulk and get rid of some of his products domestic.Nothing is getting fronted euroman has no plan on finding a remailer .this is bullshit I would stay far away from you! nobody wants to have any contact with any DEA agents!!!GH15 has admitted  he is very friendly with the DEA! this gh15 guy is no source.Any source would avoid having anything to do with any  DEA agent/agents

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2011, 12:29:12 PM »
retard,, open your ears,, you woudntbe 5'7 170lb  if euromanproduct where any marvelous items,, you are wantign to be remailer,, you push him as hard as you can ,, the fact of matter isi get enough mails to tell me he istrying,, this is why i left him alone,,

gh15 approved

meltdown