Author Topic: Blog from an Occupy Austin participant. Is she really serious?  (Read 2187 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Blog from an Occupy Austin participant. Is she really serious?
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2011, 07:09:47 AM »
Gare= exposed himself as a whacked out marxist + delusional and brainwashed left wing automaton who thinks the world exists  in an imaginary text book written by the losers of the cold war and the remnants of hippies in the United States who still haven't found steady employment or a legitimate purpose in life after almost half a century.

Newsflash dickface: Inequality is part of the puzzle-- there will always be haves and have nots-- stealing money from the productive members of society ( and by contrast, the productive nations of the world) to funnel into an endless downward spiral of corruption and incompetence all in the name of social justice, does absolutely nothing except destroy capital and perpetuate the unfortunate plight of the unlucky souls who starve to death every day in the name of "compassion".

As a member of our military, I am frankly shocked and appalled that you have such a childish and inaccurate view of the world. Destroying the monetary system, wiping out debt for nothing in return, undoing what has been to this point the most fruitful and successful economic system the planet has ever known and actually suggesting that a return is made to "bartering" when 98% of the population has nothing to barter except manual labor and ass backwards ideas with no credibility like you and the other morons infesting Wall Street with malaria, goes to show me that you, and everyone like you is a cancerous wart on the soul of our society.

I have a much better plan than the hodge podge of horse manure emanating from the hollow depths of your empty milk carton of a skull.  You and the rest of the cockroaches squatting on Wall Street should band together, take the money given to you by your parents and George Soros (instead of demanding that my money and the rest of the productive members of society finance your homoerotic trip into mental retardation)+ at long last build your own Noah's arc out of biodegradable materials. Now, should most of you survive the seabound journey without using the evil tools of capitalism such as navigation, vaccination and prepackaged food, you should all make it across the Atlantic ocean and into Greenland. At that point those of you who are still alive should colonize the arctic and attempt to implement your utopia of "empathy" ( since as you mentioned above, empathy is the next step in human evolution  ::) ) and anti capitalism.

The rest of us left behind the whirlwind of this great revolution will continue working for a living and making fun of you shit stains.

Let us know how everything works out.

I'm glad someone finally wrote a book about me.

Do you work?

G

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2011, 07:13:46 AM »
I love his post they are very well written but its pretty corny he always calls people out-of-work leaches when its apparent from his posts he is the unemployed welfare queen on this board

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2011, 07:41:35 AM »
We are all stupider people now for reading that article.  Every word of that was a waste of the english language.  I'm telling you guys.  This is the product of a kid growing up with parents who let them sit in front of a tv screen their entire childhood instead of teaching them to work, sweat, bleed, and achieve shit on their own.  These kids grow up to be bitter, angry, under achievers who blame their pathetic yet well deserved plight on everything and anyone but themselves.  And Hollywood, which is by far the most significant influence in these little pale skinned, flabby, media babies lives, spoonfeeds them this crap about how evil the rich people are and how they are not being treated fairly and that it's not their fault.  And now we are stuck being tricked into reading their uneducated, ill thought out blabber.  Fuck.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2011, 07:48:19 AM »
We are all stupider people now for reading that article.  Every word of that was a waste of the english language.  I'm telling you guys.  This is the product of a kid growing up with parents who let them sit in front of a tv screen their entire childhood instead of teaching them to work, sweat, bleed, and achieve shit on their own.  These kids grow up to be bitter, angry, under achievers who blame their pathetic yet well deserved plight on everything and anyone but themselves.  And Hollywood, which is by far the most significant influence in these little pale skinned, flabby, media babies lives, spoonfeeds them this crap about how evil the rich people are and how they are not being treated fairly and that it's not their fault.  And now we are stuck being tricked into reading their uneducated, ill thought out blabber.  Fuck.

Please take a hard of the article and refuse it by using intelligent debate, i dare you

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2011, 07:49:08 AM »
Oh, the irony.
G

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2011, 07:52:10 AM »
Oh, the irony.

I doubt he even understands irony its a complex human emotion neo-cons dont like that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 07:56:14 AM »
I doubt he even understands irony its a complex human emotion neo-cons dont like that

Is obama a neo-con? 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2011, 07:59:01 AM »
Is obama a neo-con? 

Obama is a Wall ST puppet

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2011, 08:01:21 AM »
Please take a hard of the article and refuse it by using intelligent debate, i dare you

you mean her utopia on how we can all share and sing to eachother and no one will ever want more than another person because we will all just love?  of course i WANT what she is saying she WANTS.  but the idea that we can just shut down the world's monetary system and just live in peace together is beyond infantile.  I'm never this direct on these boards but dude you're a fuckin idiot.  My God.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2011, 08:07:14 AM »
you mean her utopia on how we can all share and sing to eachother and no one will ever want more than another person because we will all just love?  of course i WANT what she is saying she WANTS.  but the idea that we can just shut down the world's monetary system and just live in peace together is beyond infantile.  I'm never this direct on these boards but dude you're a fuckin idiot.  My God.

Can you read?

Please take one sentence and comment on it and refuse it.
You cant can you?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2011, 08:24:13 AM »
Can you read?

Please take one sentence and comment on it and refuse it.
You cant can you?

can you think with an ounce of common sense?  it's impossible to choose one sentence out of that.  i don't even know where to start.  but i'll give it a shot.  how about this fucktard?  why do you think the US has the ability to feed all of those people in the first place?  Um yeah.  Machinery and mass production.  the only way we're able to sustain the population that we have is through mass production.  Yes, evil corporations and evil machinery.  But you want to get rid of all that.......and still feed everybody.  and i'm sorry I should not have called you a fucktard.  because you aren't even a fucktard.  she is a fucktard and you're just learning from a fucktard.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2011, 08:31:02 AM »
Again take one sentence and refuse it?

You cant. What is coming out is your own opinions.
You voice them because your a frustrated sad angry man without the intellect to have an intelligent conversation just name calling and telling others what they think. You discredit the messenger because you cant cope with the fact you dont have any arguments.

But please prove me wrong i have given you 3 shots but you still just resort to name calling

Apperently the important think to you is to bash people not use you intelligens. Like a little kid caught in his emotions.

But just keep proving me right again and again lets not use our brain and actually think

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2011, 09:11:45 AM »

You voice them because your a frustrated sad angry man without the intellect to have an intelligent conversation just name calling and telling others what they think. You discredit the messenger because you cant cope with the fact you dont have any arguments.

But please prove me wrong i have given you 3 shots but you still just resort to name calling

Apperently the important think to you is to bash people not use you intelligens. Like a little kid caught in his emotions.

But just keep proving me right again and again lets not use our brain and actually think

i just did refute one sentence.  you refuse to listen.  how does she plan on making enough food to feed everyone once the units of production are gone?  does she understand that in order to achieve what she wants to achieve that millions of people will die?  do you understand that?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2011, 09:14:36 AM »
Post of the year. What a naive fool. We play that "let's feed the starving game" every year with Somalia, to the tune of something like $400 million. Guess what? They're still fucking starving.

What a bunch of stupid fucks living in fantasy land. It's embarrassing.

Don't even get me started on Somalia, its a fucking civil war, I'm sure these guys feel all warm about feeding the starving children. Oh wait they can't they all got killed by the fucking Somali militia in '93

MSG Gary Gordon

SFC Randy Shughart

SSG Daniel Busch

SFC Earl Fillmore

SFC Matt Rierson Killed

MSG Tim "Griz" Martin

CPL Jamie Smith

SPC James Cavaco

SGT Casey Joyce

PFC Richard "Alphabet" Kowalewski

SGT Dominick Pilla

SGT Lorenzo Ruiz

SSG William Cleveland

SSG Thomas Field

CW4 Raymond Frank

CW3 Clifton "Elvis" Wolcott

CW2 Donovan "Bull" Briley

SGT Cornell Houston

PFC James Martin
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 09:15:31 AM »
i just did refute one sentence.  you refuse to listen.  how does she plan on making enough food to feed everyone once the units of production are gone?  does she understand that in order to achieve what she wants to achieve that millions of people will die?  do you understand that?

Its those unintended consequences that no ever seems to think about
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2011, 09:18:45 AM »
Don't even get me started on Somalia, its a fucking civil war, I'm sure these guys feel all warm about feeding the starving children. Oh wait they can't they all got killed by the fucking Somali militia in '93

MSG Gary Gordon

SFC Randy Shughart

SSG Daniel Busch

SFC Earl Fillmore

SFC Matt Rierson Killed

MSG Tim "Griz" Martin

CPL Jamie Smith

SPC James Cavaco

SGT Casey Joyce

PFC Richard "Alphabet" Kowalewski

SGT Dominick Pilla

SGT Lorenzo Ruiz

SSG William Cleveland

SSG Thomas Field

CW4 Raymond Frank

CW3 Clifton "Elvis" Wolcott

CW2 Donovan "Bull" Briley

SGT Cornell Houston

PFC James Martin

that wouldn't have ever happened if the US just throws all of their weapons in the ocean and proclaims to the world that we will no longer defend ourselves with guns.   From now on we will let a pillow fight decide who gets what.  a pillow fight can not kill someone andcan be just as effective.  especially if there's lots of giggling.  Now go ahead and try to refute one sentence of what i said.  just try.  

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2011, 09:21:52 AM »

like my OPINION that unless you have the units of production to produce enough food to feed millions that millions will starve?  are you saying that is an opinion.  LOL!  you're such a child.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2011, 11:36:10 AM »
like my OPINION that unless you have the units of production to produce enough food to feed millions that millions will starve?  are you saying that is an opinion.  LOL!  you're such a child.

Its no good producing food to people if they dont have money=work, to pay for it.

But of course its not realistic to go backwards in time, but maybe if things get hard enough it will be the lesser of 2 evils.

But now is not the time for that, people are doing to well so its not gonna happen anyway... I wouldnt give up my life and live a another life and make the sacrifices either..

But she is still right though it is unsustainable

You can still take something from people despite you have other ideas than them, we should actually it helps us get smarter. Evolution baby

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2011, 12:31:10 PM »
Its no good producing food to people if they dont have money=work, to pay for it.

But of course its not realistic to go backwards in time, but maybe if things get hard enough it will be the lesser of 2 evils.

But now is not the time for that, people are doing to well so its not gonna happen anyway... I wouldnt give up my life and live a another life and make the sacrifices either..

But she is still right though it is unsustainable

You can still take something from people despite you have other ideas than them, we should actually it helps us get smarter. Evolution baby

bottom line is that she's saying that we SHOULD do this.  and she's blatantly disregarding the fact that her idea will kill millions of people by doing so.  If she would at least concede these consequences it would at least show that she has a grasp on reality.  The world has always had poverty.  We have gone through recessions before.  Is this one exceptionally bad?  Yes.  But this is not the time to listen to radical nitwits who think its time to give up on our ENTIRE FUCKING MONETARY SYSTEM and kill off millions of people in search of some Utopia that will never be possible.  Please.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2011, 12:49:40 PM »
Who cares you dont have to agree with a person to get some true hard facts from them

Fact is she is right that the situation is unsustainable, but of course you cant "reverse" time and go back to the middle ages but sooner or later some form of action will be required but that time comes when it comes

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2011, 01:13:51 PM »
I'm glad someone finally wrote a book about me.

Do you work?

I know that reading is probably not your strong suit, but a few rushed paragraphs laden with insults and sarcasm= a book?  ::)

Most normal people don't work on Sunday mornings. I suppose my post would have been garebear approved if I didn't sell out to the man by working at all-- much like the disease spreading filth that you identify with that is squatting on Wall Street. If I quit my job and only post on weekdays like you two losers, will I be cool enough to fit in? ::) 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2011, 05:23:49 PM »
I know that reading is probably not your strong suit, but a few rushed paragraphs laden with insults and sarcasm= a book?  ::)

Most normal people don't work on Sunday mornings. I suppose my post would have been garebear approved if I didn't sell out to the man by working at all-- much like the disease spreading filth that you identify with that is squatting on Wall Street. If I quit my job and only post on weekdays like you two losers, will I be cool enough to fit in? ::) 
Are you mad at me?
G

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2011, 05:26:24 PM »

;D

You're going to make GayBear cry.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2011, 05:31:36 PM »
;D

You're going to make GayBear cry.
Have you seen Terminator 2?

G