Author Topic: Madonna's new BF  (Read 13732 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Madonna's new BF
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2011, 06:57:43 PM »
"Baby Ima check on the kids real quick, specially Lourdes, she always fall asleep with the tv on...will b only a min.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2011, 06:58:26 PM »

A younger skin for longer..? ;)
The ocean has alot of marine benefits for the skin.  Women pay for this in skincare products, especially the french.  I personally look my best after a good swim in the ocean here.  My skin and hair looks amazing for days afterwards.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2011, 07:01:34 PM »
Do you think her tits are real? I used to think so, but they have looked the same for too long. :D
I don't know..haven't looked at her tits for a long time.  Her arms always stand out first to me.  She is in great shape, although at times I thought she would look better with a little more bodyfat.  And since she is going for youth and obsessed with not aging, it would be in her best interest to have a little more bodyfat.  It's better for her face to have some natural bodyfat, rather than the face fillers she gets. 

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2011, 07:02:41 PM »
She loves young brown men.
O

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2011, 07:03:17 PM »
I don't know..haven't looked at her tits for a long time.  Her arms always stand out first to me.  She is in great shape, although at times I thought she would look better with a little more bodyfat.  And since she is going for youth and obsessed with not aging, it would be in her best interest to have a little more bodyfat.  It's better for her face to have some natural bodyfat, rather than the face fillers she gets. 

Yes, she reminds of the figure chicks who do cardio 2x a day and eat super strict in their "offseason".  ::) Like it's a mental problem becuase they are so worried about getting "fat"...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2011, 07:06:50 PM »
I think the main problem is that majority of ppl are way too judgemental. Someone like Madonna is on a completely another "level" when it comes to living/outlook/mindset/etc... She has been a superstar most of her life, she has shitload of money, accomplished more then all posters on this board put together would accomplish in three lifes. It's very important to take that into account, as we tend to evaluate other people/actions by our own "cliches" of how "world works", but we forget that for some poor average Joe from some shithole life may "work" in one way, while for some slut like P.Hilton, who was born rich as fuck - the same life is so vastly different - it's futile to even try to "evaluate" it from "the side". It's like being a poor person, thinking "Why the hell that billionaire bought a fukkin painting I can't even grasp the meaning of for 50fukkin millions!?"

Madonna and alikes are on their own league.  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2011, 07:07:44 PM »
I'm pro "child free", no worries. Plenty of ppl on this earth anyway.  
good news for all of those who have the balls to keep life going and enjoy it, to know that you wont spawn kids who would otherwise ruin the lives of others. With such a nihilistic, hedonistic and vain father,they could only be a pain in the ass for everyone else in society.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »
Loudes is Half latina,(does not have her father's lastname) has a half British brother,an African adoptive sister and a Stepfather her age....
Sorry but Madonna is behaving like someone from the Ghetto who Just won the lottery.

Worthy of a realty show
...what's next?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
lol
A

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2011, 07:13:47 PM »
good news for all of those who have the balls to keep life going and enjoy it, to know that you wont spawn kids who would otherwise ruin the lives of others. With such a nihilistic, hedonistic and vain father,they could only be a pain in the ass for everyone else in society.

"Have balls to keep life going"? LOL.. Lot's of balls one needs to put a dick in a pussy and perform a repetitive movement. African ppl must be the "balliest" people in the world.
 And I may be all you said I am - but you are noone to judge me you good samaritan/saver of a human race, lmao.. I'm actually a very altruistic person in fact, because I think that having kids, while there are so many dieing out of simple hunger (have you fed many of them, may I ask? to "keep life going"), and generally - in such an overpoppulated world - is a very egoistic and unresponsible action.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2011, 07:53:07 PM »
I think the main problem is that majority of ppl are way too judgemental. Someone like Madonna is on a completely another "level" when it comes to living/outlook/mindset/etc... She has been a superstar most of her life, she has shitload of money, accomplished more then all posters on this board put together would accomplish in three lifes.
Madonna and alikes are on their own league.  

And because she has, it makes complete sense to you that she has a Teenage boyfriend around her daughter.

What a douche !

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2011, 07:57:53 PM »
Madonna can date a Leonardo Dicaprio type of dude (hes like 37 or 38) still like 16 years younger than she is ...

I dont get this "living the life Getbiggers around here" saying that Madonna rules because shes dating someone that doesnt look a day over 18.

Thats just gross dude...  Her kids will spit on her face when they can  hear me know,believe me later.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2011, 08:00:07 PM »
And because she has, it makes complete sense to you that she has a Teenage boyfriend around her daughter.

What a douche !

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is it "written" somewhere how old Maddonas bf "must" be?

50year old guys fuck young sluts whenever they can (esp. these with lots of money) and it's considered "norm" and acceptable (and even a sign of "status" and "success" in a current society) but if a female wants a young body in her bed it suddenly doesn't make "sense"? Talk about hypocrisy.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »
Is it "written" somewhere how old Maddonas bf "must" be?

50year old guys fuck young sluts whenever they can (esp. these with lots of money) and it's considered "norm" and acceptable (and even a sign of "status" and "success" in a current society) but if a female wants a young body in her bed it suddenly doesn't make "sense"? Talk about hypocrisy.

The boy is like 22 or 23 but sadly looks younger than that.... still 30 years younger than she is

One thing is to fuck a young boy on the side and another is to "date" him and take him home while having 3 minors under your roof .....

who are we fooling here?

You wouldnt want your teenage daughter with a stepfather like this one....... No hypocrisy,no too judgemental either,  Just common sense.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2011, 08:52:57 PM »
But....you aren't Madonna, and she is not you. :) It's pretty futile to think in terms of "I'd do like this/or that in his/her place", because we will never be in the "place" of another person, not they will be in our "place".
 Who knows - maybe she wants just sex and have fun with a young mind (not many guys of her age or a lil' younger who are both - "hot" and "progressive" enough to stimulate her. And if there are - they fuck females way younger than her age..).  
Yeah, like that dude is hot and progressive?
Madonna is and always was selfish...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2011, 09:53:30 PM »
Yeah, she's so hot. Makes Zane.... whatever.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2011, 10:57:58 PM »
i want to see madonna with her daughter in 69, i pay money for that vid.

Lourdes, Madonna's daughter will be fifteen on October 14, 2011, you could go to jail for buying or viewing such material if you were caught. Not only that, what you suggest is a bit extremely sick and perverted!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2011, 11:06:26 PM »
Lourdes, Madonna's daughter will be fifteen on October 14, 2011, you could go to jail for buying or viewing such material if you were caught. Not only that, what you suggest is a bit sick!
A bit sick?  It's very sick.   :-\

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2011, 11:20:39 PM »
A bit sick?  It's very sick.   :-\

Thanks, repairs have been accomplished!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2011, 12:22:46 AM »
i really like her daughter, even with her big italian eyebrows

do you have any idea how fulfilling it would be to have sex w/madonna daughter?  like a little mini more pure version of madonna...that would be huge if you're a huge madonna fan like me
No thanks. We dont need another "Lady Gaga" right now.  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2011, 05:38:23 AM »
i was 24 n dated a 38 yr old w/ 2 kids.  great times.  50 wouldnt have made a difference.  only problem is see with madonna and this dude if something goes down between her daughter and him.  that will fuck madonna up.  that's where she should be dealing with an older dude.  who knows?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2011, 05:48:25 AM »
grandma cant blame toyboy to be hitting on her daughter, she needs to get real. young guys are with her only for the fame and money.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2011, 05:49:32 AM »
Madonna's MAN ,sorry but this is fucked up

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
they must have a mother and son like relationship...lol !

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2011, 05:56:29 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2011, 05:57:58 AM »
I know hun bun and you'll be happy to know that while I am not Madonna, I do still love a good pounding... :P You'll just need to stimulate my mind as well as my g-spot and we are good to go.   ;D

:-*

haha @ pounding  ;D

Have you ever had a g-spot orgasm and squirted - Im learning all about female ejaculation right now nom nom nom  :P :D

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2011, 05:58:20 AM »
i was 24 n dated a 38 yr old w/ 2 kids.  great times.  50 wouldnt have made a difference.  only problem is see with madonna and this dude if something goes down between her daughter and him.  that will fuck madonna up.  that's where she should be dealing with an older dude.  who knows?

I am dating a 17 at 26, the last one was 18 at 24. A very hot 17 mind to say, and I don't give a fuck (not like it's an enormous difference anyway). I will do the same at 36 if I'll be able to.  I guess Madonna is on a similar train of thought. Live Laugh Love (or Hate Hate Hate. depends on a luck I guess lol..).