Author Topic: Cain’s 9-9-9 Plan Would Massively Redistribute Wealth Upward  (Read 3216 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Cain’s 9-9-9 Plan Would Massively Redistribute Wealth Upward
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2011, 03:38:59 PM »
White republican guilt is making this guy popular. 

When you have to resort to stealing his material - yeah, he pretty much owns your mind.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2011, 03:41:19 PM »

When you have to resort to stealing his material - yeah, he pretty much owns your mind.

It's amazing how far-leftist retards like kcballer see everything through the lens of racism.

As James Taranto said earlier today, "These white Republicans are so racist that they're willing to elect a black man president just to keep black people down. The absurdity of that formulation underscores the left's desperation to keep the idea of racism alive."

What a pathetic group of people. The icing on the cake has to be Cain getting lectured on his "blackness" by white people. How dare he leave the plantation and his white masters. Doesn't he realize the white elites in the Dem party know what's best for those people?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »

Hahaha sure he does  ::)

It points out the double standard that is 333.  When a liberal votes a black guy it's guilt, when a conservative does it's because he is the best candidate.  Such generalizations are rampant on this board and are absurd. 
Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2011, 09:18:38 AM »
It's amazing how far-leftist retards like kcballer see everything through the lens of racism.

As James Taranto said earlier today, "These white Republicans are so racist that they're willing to elect a black man president just to keep black people down. The absurdity of that formulation underscores the left's desperation to keep the idea of racism alive."

What a pathetic group of people. The icing on the cake has to be Cain getting lectured on his "blackness" by white people. How dare he leave the plantation and his white masters. Doesn't he realize the white elites in the Dem party know what's best for those people?

Ah yes and here is the master of generalizations himself.  Please enlighten us with more sweeping accusations about certain groups of people. 

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2011, 09:21:31 AM »
Hahaha sure he does  ::)

It points out the double standard that is 333.  When a liberal votes a black guy it's guilt, when a conservative does it's because he is the best candidate.  Such generalizations are rampant on this board and are absurd. 

I have made my feelings known many times.  I like Cain's business background and his working his way up.  I like that he is not a politician and has a varied history from ballistics expert, to food industry, etc.