Author Topic: GOP Strategist: Ron Paul Could Win Republican Nomination  (Read 4377 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: GOP Strategist: Ron Paul Could Win Republican Nomination
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »
He does not do it at the debates!   He rambles.     He needs to be direct and attack Obama daily.   Notice how Cain rises as he attacks Obama?   

RP needs to go on the attack ASAP.   Otherwise he will say at 10 percent. 

He's not a very good public speaker or debater.  There isn't much he can do about that.  He is who he is.  Same with Perry.  He has been terrible in the debates.

Cain's rise isn't related to him attacking Obama.  He was doing that from day one.  I've talked to a number of people about Cain in the past week or so and they like the fact he is not a career politician, they love his business background, they like his personality, and they like his plain, straight talk.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 08:20:38 PM »
Cain, as much as I like him, has ZERO infrastructure.  He's running for veep or radio host...but is it true he he has zilch on the ground in iowa and NH?

Romney is going to win this thing running away.  White house decided yesterday and have set up all their resources to taking him down.  They're coming at him already today with commercials.

Seeing perry go down made mitt and obama happy.  Cain is great, he'll be VP, or christie maybe... Mitt NEEDS an attack dog for VP, and either of them will do it fine.  Mitt is john kerry all over again... a rich phony who will take any position thats popular at the time.  Might be enough to win in 2012.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2011, 09:22:10 AM »
Cain, as much as I like him, has ZERO infrastructure.  He's running for veep or radio host...but is it true he he has zilch on the ground in iowa and NH?

Romney is going to win this thing running away.  White house decided yesterday and have set up all their resources to taking him down.  They're coming at him already today with commercials.

Seeing perry go down made mitt and obama happy.  Cain is great, he'll be VP, or christie maybe... Mitt NEEDS an attack dog for VP, and either of them will do it fine.  Mitt is john kerry all over again... a rich phony who will take any position thats popular at the time.  Might be enough to win in 2012.

I don't know, with Rush calling Romney out as not being a conservative, as well as for his belief in global warming hoax, that could really hurt him.  Rush has what? 14 million conservative listeners? 

It still is beyond me how this total RINO who believes in state healtcare, global warming, and carbon taxes is still the alleged "frontrunner"
Live free or die

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 09:24:26 AM »
'It still is beyond me how this total RINO who believes in state healtcare, global warming, and carbon taxes is still the alleged "frontrunner""

I KNOW WHY!

It's because all of the political candidates with elecability and infrastructure ability are SITTING OUT IN 2012.

THey know an incumbent, even a shitty one, is very very hard to beat.