Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
January 17, 2017, 08:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is NitraFlex ?  (Read 1080 times)
Pet shop boys
Getbig V

Getbig!

« on: June 23, 2013, 07:12:35 AM »

Has anyone tried it?  it enhances testosterone? really?  Is it good for beginners?

NitraflexThe Most Potent Pre-Trainer In the World

This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. So illictly strong, it may become extinct. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what NITRAFLEX is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.

How does "seething intensity" look and feel? Start taking NITRAFLEX today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.

I need info on this   thanks.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Report to moderator   Logged
Pet shop boys
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 06:01:17 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fIkSHpLAk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8fIkSHpLAk</a>

Any takers??

WooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

TEAM...NUTZ...THE PIC...

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 06:07:56 PM »

nitraflex is njflex's brand.. Grin
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 01:00:00 AM »

It's a decent pre workout....but I'm skeptical of any substantial test boosting going on. I did however stick my tongue out during sets while yelling "COME GET SOME, BITCHES!!!"
local hero
Competitors
Getbig V

mma finance warrior of peace

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 08:47:37 AM »

did any hot guys come and get some?
Big Chiro Flex
Competitors
Getbig V

FREE FOOZLE

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 10:02:04 AM »

did any hot guys come and get some?

No  Angry
SquatsRule
Getbig IV

I am "teh sexy"

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2013, 10:11:35 AM »

Has anyone tried it?  it enhances testosterone? really?  Is it good for beginners?

This new breed of concentrate is an annihilating force to reckon with. So illictly strong, it may become extinct. Regenerating new muscle at an anabolically-expedited rate with intensity beyond belief is what NITRAFLEX is all about. To make you the predatory beast whether on stage, at the gym, or when strength needs to be summoned up full-tilt.

How does "seething intensity" look and feel? Start taking NITRAFLEX today to find out. The size you get from tearing down flesh from within will be living proof.

I need info on this   thanks.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Imagine if Cswol took this. The entire country would shut down.

S
calfzilla
Getbig V

RIP Radical Plato

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2013, 10:51:14 AM »

No  Angry

Maybe you'll have better luck in the communal showers.
Never1AShow
Getbig IV

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 11:00:01 AM »

Has anyone tried it?  it enhances testosterone? really?  Is it good for beginners?

I need info on this   thanks.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I see they are hawking this in my gym now.  Anyone use it and have any feedback?
Yamcha
Getbig V

"Probably a Gimmick" - Fitness Frenzy

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 11:07:22 AM »

I had a free sample.

Can't say it did anything at all. No increase or energy or pumps. No itchy skin. Just nasty tasting water.

a
Dokey111
Getbig IV

Sorry dudes, Ahmo shut you down.

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 11:12:49 AM »

I have a feeling this is the real deal this time  Roll Eyes
Powerlift66
Getbig V

Win if you can,lose if you must,but always cheat!

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 11:13:12 AM »

Are people ever going to learn that Supps are garbage, overpriced with 500% mark up?

A bottle of Test-E, you can get for 30.00, get 2 for 60.00 and your good for a 10 week cycle of Test, not "Test Boosters".  Roll Eyes
Then people say "IM natty Brah" whatever the fark t hat means, idiot teenager talk of today. (Brah, Bro, etc).. Idiots.

Theres more chemicals in these "natty" supps, then there are in a bottle of Test. (Test + MCT oil).
Never1AShow
Getbig IV

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 11:18:51 AM »

Are people ever going to learn that Supps are garbage, overpriced with 500% mark up?

A bottle of Test-E, you can get for 30.00, get 2 for 60.00 and your good for a 10 week cycle of Test, not "Test Boosters".  Roll Eyes
Then people say "IM natty Brah" whatever the fark t hat means, idiot teenager talk of today. (Brah, Bro, etc).. Idiots.

Theres more chemicals in these "natty" supps, then there are in a bottle of Test. (Test + MCT oil).

Hot stuff worked.  I agree that supplements are 99% garbage, but Ultimate Orange and creatine were not.  You can't buy a bottle of Test E from on the shelf at your gym. 
Erik C
Getbig IV

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 11:21:20 AM »

First ingredient is Niacin. 25mg, just enough to "heat" your skin up enough to get you thinking that the stuff is working, but not enough of a dose of Niacin, to start you itching.

This product will be another, in the long list of useless supplements, that becomes a real money taker, from suckers.
Never1AShow
Getbig IV

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 11:38:02 AM »

First ingredient is Niacin. 25mg, just enough to "heat" your skin up enough to get you thinking that the stuff is working, but not enough of a dose of Niacin, to start you itching.

This product will be another, in the long list of useless supplements, that becomes a real money taker, from suckers.

Nah, it's apparently been around for years, the original thread, that I bumped, was from 2013. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!