Author Topic: Okay so there was synthol... but THIS shit is ridicules  (Read 2178 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Okay so there was synthol... but THIS shit is ridicules
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 12:33:42 PM »
The end is near.  :-\

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 12:34:37 PM »
That's the Khofo Fella..... :D

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 12:37:53 PM »
video is fiddled, some warping effect

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 12:42:14 PM »
Arab 'athletes' at best...

When that oil start's to 'move' it will be dead before it realizes what happened...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 12:44:31 PM »
are you guys serious or i do i not get the joke?

it's clearly visible the video has been tampered with, and not very successfully either

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhQ3tloo8U3M0H3oU1

Synthol? you must be trolling, that video is clearly edited, just check the door behind the bodybuilder.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 12:53:52 PM »
When the camera goes close to him, it look's like some costume...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 01:45:27 PM »
Using morph effects on a video with a squared pattern in the background... lol
from incomplete data

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 01:47:53 PM »
this is a muscle suit, the warping behind him I think is just a side effect of bade video quality or something, looks like little to no actual video manipulation, just a fake muscle suit and a fake sound track

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 02:21:50 PM »
this is a muscle suit, the warping behind him I think is just a side effect of bade video quality or something, looks like little to no actual video manipulation, just a fake muscle suit and a fake sound track

It's actually a new filter for Photoshop/Premiere called Geiphorpai that was released this year with the Prima-pack.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2011, 03:07:03 AM »
clearly morphed

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 03:22:00 AM »
It's actually a new filter for Photoshop/Premiere called Geiphorpai that was released this year with the Prima-pack.

ahah got me for a second

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 03:30:53 AM »
Is this BSN sponsored?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2011, 03:59:54 AM »
i thought stark would have known better.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2011, 04:01:20 AM »
clearly a high dose tren user...

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2011, 04:28:16 AM »
i thought stark would have known better.

x2

The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later. The last posting from your IP was less than 32 seconds ago. Please try again later.

since LOGGING IN COUNTS AS A POST OH SO WONDERFUL!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2011, 04:28:58 AM »

You seriously aren't that retarded to believe that its not a tampered video and it really is what this guy looks like?  

If so, then this is for you: