Author Topic: Just sorta got in a fight with my dad.  (Read 6268 times)

MikMaq

Re: Just sorta got in a fight with my dad.
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2011, 09:23:26 AM »
when I was 15 my parents were still in a prodecure of divorse and my mom drove my dad crazy.

one day I got back from school and my dad asked me to wash the dishes and I replied rudely like "whatever I'll do it later", like the idiot kids reply to their parents when they are 15

than my dad got in my room and start punching me in the face as hard as he good, for a good 30 seconds and then I got tired of getting punched. Even tho I didn't want to punch my dad, because in my mind it's fucked up, I still gave him 2-3 good punches and doing that I broke his glasses and the glasses cut him in the face.

That event really made me "withdrew" myself from all the family things..
My dad keeps apologizing for this even to this day but I tell him it doesn't matter anymore I would have been pissed off too in his place
Good to see someone isn't afraid of the truth, my dad never did something like this and I'm too old to give a shit what he thinks, but I can understand how it'd be much different at 15.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2011, 09:30:51 AM »
i would beat you every day if you were my son until people couldn't recognize you to hide the shame

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2011, 09:31:39 AM »
This newest ShipSucky gimmick blows.

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2011, 09:42:55 AM »
This newest ShipSucky gimmick blows.
Lolz, I ain't a gimmick, you can pretend all you want, it changes nothing. At this point It's just as childish I know you are but what am I.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2011, 09:43:35 AM »
what I don't get is this- it's not like this guy is trolling a forum that matters or a forum with a lot of posters.  

HE'S TROLLING/GIMMICKING A THIS FORUM!!!!

I mean, this forum is like 9 guys who just discuss if they would "hit" hot chicks and how to shove needles in their asses- it's not exactly a big deal

troll a forum like somethingawful or 4chan....why waste your time here?

MikMaq

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2011, 09:45:01 AM »
what I don't get is this- it's not like this guy is trolling a forum that matters or a forum with a lot of posters.  

HE'S TROLLING/GIMMICKING A THIS FORUM!!!!

I mean, this forum is like 9 guys who just discuss if they would "hit" hot chicks and how to shove needles in their asses- it's not exactly a big deal

troll a forum like somethingawful or 4chan....why waste your time here?
Lol I'll admit I troll, meh getbig is like crack no matter how many times you leave you keep coming back.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »
This is apart of trying to find your self identity stavios and i think you will benefit greatly from this. I live to far away from my parents to really talk to them other then on the phone. I get agitated sometimes because my dad is full of stories and he never shares them with me for some reason. Im sure he has his reasons behind it. Maybe it is a way of finding myself and starting my own life story. Either way it is frustrating at times.

You're a good son, Stavy. Keep hanging with your pops even if he gets worse. My father was a paranoid schizophrenic who also self medicated with booze and other drugs. He withdrew from my life out of shame once he realized he couldnt pull off stories of a life of grandeur. He was ashamed and alone.

I wish I spent more time with him before he passed. I should have seen him more like you are doing.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2011, 10:20:20 AM »
MikMaq is def NOT a gimmick,

and every single gimmic of shipshekki sounds exactly the same from writing standpoint so it's not a real big guess.

And MM has great posts all together... if I remember correctly he also posted in the getbig family photo album thread of kourous.

and no it's not weird to get in a fight with dad, but I think that your story if it's true is embarrasing that's all.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2011, 11:37:21 AM »
Real simple had an late dinner with my family anyhow I guess my dad drank a little too much. So out of total nowhere my dad tries to get into a fight with me. So he takes a few swings, I quickly toss around a few times until he gives up, yeah owning your dad is fucking weird, but I guess he's a only 5 10 200 so it's not a crazy accomplishment. My dad never gets angry or agressive like this, he's a stern guy but he don't have an in your face attitude. So in short has this shit ever happened to you? It's just fucking wierd?

its obvious he and your mom aren't getting along and he's been trying to hide it and repress his hostility towards her..but she probably said something during dinner that pissed him off and he couldn't keep it in any more....he obviously went after you because he's displacing anger

MikMaq

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2011, 12:00:13 PM »
its obvious he and your mom aren't getting along and he's been trying to hide it and repress his hostility towards her..but she probably said something during dinner that pissed him off and he couldn't keep it in any more....he obviously went after you because he's displacing anger
Good answer, my grand died a few months back and he's been acting fucking wierd since then.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2011, 01:01:45 PM »
My parents did all they could to stop me from moving out...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2011, 01:07:14 PM »
alcohol destroys people, it is that its social accepted otherwise it would be treated the same as heroin.

Wow, this is a great post.