Author Topic: Best look ever  (Read 6495 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Best look ever
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 03:00:48 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 03:03:23 AM »
getting a reaction out of you 2 manlets makes my day.

Pathetic. Anybody can check all my posts made on that day and that year and easily verify you just made that up. Post the link where I made that posts?

Nice try kunt but again another fail. Unlike you I back up what I say and do. Here's a link to your post. Now post the link where I made that comment.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=388359.msg5450657#msg5450657

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 03:05:56 AM »

4 years with no flaming or shittalking LOL.  Didn't seem to hard to crack your vulnerable shell and get a reaction out of you fuckface.

You better hope I don't find your address digging through your posts.  The moment I do I am going to be there and knock your fucking teeth out.

You have the address and times of my gym and when I'll be there. You have my home street address. When can I expect you? The moment is now? You're not backing down, are you?

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2011, 03:06:08 AM »
Pathetic. Anybody can check all my posts made on that day and that year and easily verify you just made that up. Post the link where I made that posts?

Nice try kunt but again another fail. Unlike you I back up what I say and do. Here's a link to your post. Now post the link where I made that comment.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=388359.msg5450657#msg5450657
keep trying you little pussy.  Once I mentioned your addressed you already sweeped through and removed 78 posts.  Then you gave me an address to your burger shack LOL.

I got my blood test results back from my doctor today.  He showed me that I had a hormonal imbalance and that my estrogen levels were to high.  He noticed my gynecomastia and asked if I was using anabolic steroids.  Of course I denied it.

Not sure what to do here guys?  My gyno is getting out of control and I just feel irritable and have mood swings all the time.

I am wondering if I up my test dosage 500mg a week do you think that will counter any negative effects from my high levels of estrogen???

thanks you guys