Author Topic: Scott Hall on E60 - how many people can't believe he's still alive  (Read 7160 times)

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II

Even he says, he should be dead couple of times. This is a sad story, but he's a drunk and sadly will always be, till the day he dies.

Just look at the amount of pills he has to be on now, just to what, sit around all day.

He was the original bad guy, Scarface accent, Chico, Razor Ramon. I always liked that character.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Scott Hall on E60 - how many people can't believe he's still alive
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 02:49:41 AM »
Yes, he was the best

But we all fall eventually

io856

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 03:06:03 AM »

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 03:08:30 AM »
Read on another site his son has disowned him.  It is just a matter of time.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2011, 03:26:38 AM »

Even he says, he should be dead couple of times. This is a sad story, but he's a drunk and sadly will always be, till the day he dies.

Just look at the amount of pills he has to be on now, just to what, sit around all day.

He was the original bad guy, Scarface accent, Chico, Razor Ramon. I always liked that character.

Well now people understand why would sylvester stallone do expendables movie not to mention a sequal.

I think if your life has been focused on looking good, staying strong and being sharp all the time and your self image is revolving around body looks etc. and then when you are in your 50's and 60's you realise that you really are fading away, but you want to do it all over again, you want to stay young, you don't want to get old and you start imitating the things you did when you were 20-30. I mean check out pellius  ;D.

too bad what happent to scott hall, I don't care about the person himself, but I do understand how his self image has been shatterred and how depressed he is.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2011, 03:27:57 AM »

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2011, 03:52:50 AM »
Well now people understand why would sylvester stallone do expendables movie not to mention a sequal.

I think if your life has been focused on looking good, staying strong and being sharp all the time and your self image is revolving around body looks etc. and then when you are in your 50's and 60's you realise that you really are fading away, but you want to do it all over again, you want to stay young, you don't want to get old and you start imitating the things you did when you were 20-30. I mean check out pellius  ;D.

too bad what happent to scott hall, I don't care about the person himself, but I do understand how his self image has been shatterred and how depressed he is.

Stallone is a great example of being in the game and doing it RIGHT, as Scott Hall is the opposite and doing it wrong.  It's a clear example of going about it the right way and the wrong way.

Good documentary though, that was just disturbing and fucked up having him perform in the shape that he was in, it was like watching a train wreck.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2011, 04:09:09 AM »
Stallone is a great example of being in the game and doing it RIGHT, as Scott Hall is the opposite and doing it wrong.  It's a clear example of going about it the right way and the wrong way.

Good documentary though, that was just disturbing and fucked up having him perform in the shape that he was in, it was like watching a train wreck.

I only described the mind state of an old man who's life has been revolving around fitness and training, that's all, I think you missed the whole point. Stallone is equally depressed for being old and not looking/functioning the same way when he was 20-30. This document only made me realise that I may be equally depressed when I turn 50... hell I don't think I can sourvive becoming 30, scares the hell out of me  :-\ I wish I die before I get old.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 05:12:15 AM »
I only described the mind state of an old man who's life has been revolving around fitness and training, that's all, I think you missed the whole point. Stallone is equally depressed for being old and not looking/functioning the same way when he was 20-30. This document only made me realise that I may be equally depressed when I turn 50... hell I don't think I can sourvive becoming 30, scares the hell out of me  :-\ I wish I die before I get old.

Stallone is equally depressed?  Stallone still has his career, his health, looks way better than scott hall.  That fucker has 3 kids under 13 keeping him young, a wife that's 20 years younger lol, and looks good. 
He's not depressed lol, he's doing fuckin great, why?  Because these are all the things that matter most to him, he's still got them, and does them well, oh and he's loaded with cash. 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2011, 06:02:19 AM »
Stallone is equally depressed?  Stallone still has his career, his health, looks way better than scott hall.  That fucker has 3 kids under 13 keeping him young, a wife that's 20 years younger lol, and looks good. 
He's not depressed lol, he's doing fuckin great, why?  Because these are all the things that matter most to him, he's still got them, and does them well, oh and he's loaded with cash. 
Hey Sly!  :P

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2011, 06:18:10 AM »
Stallone is equally depressed?  Stallone still has his career, his health, looks way better than scott hall.  That fucker has 3 kids under 13 keeping him young, a wife that's 20 years younger lol, and looks good.  
He's not depressed lol, he's doing fuckin great, why?  Because these are all the things that matter most to him, he's still got them, and does them well, oh and he's loaded with cash.  

You just can't read correctly obviously.

Sly is doing fantastic that IS NOt the point! THE POINT IS that sly wants to be 20 or 30 again. He has an old man crisis. I think every fitness freak will get the old man complex at some point hard. Wether they are loaded with cash or not.

Fucking get me allready or stop replying, I hate these empty answers you constantly deliver because you miss the point entirely.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2011, 06:20:47 AM »

Sly is doing fantastic that IS NOt the point! THE POINT IS that sly wants to be 20 or 30 again. He has an old man crisis, and I think every fitness freak will get the old man complex at some point. Wether they are loaded with cash or not.

Fucking get me allready or stop replying, I hate these empty answers you constantly deliver because you miss the point entirely.
Nah guys like Sly, Van Damme, Arnold etc..... are proving that just because you get old, doesn't mean you have to "give up" and just wither away.  I look at those guys and say I can be in good shape for the rest of my life.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 06:27:08 AM »
Nah guys like Sly, Van Damme, Arnold etc..... are proving that just because you get old, doesn't mean you have to "give up" and just wither away.  I look at those guys and say I can be in good shape for the rest of my life.

they look good with camera angles and photoshop and make up. With all the hormones they take, they still look like shit compared to what they looked like 30 years ago and it's a problem TO THEM, note.
and that's why they take those hormones eagerly because they want to maintain their self image. One thing is that they make money of the movies, sure. But these old men from the 80's are taking so much of that youth hormone they call pure HGH that it's funny.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 07:32:54 AM »

Sly is doing fantastic that IS NOt the point! THE POINT IS that sly wants to be 20 or 30 again. He has an old man crisis. I think every fitness freak will get the old man complex at some point hard. Wether they are loaded with cash or not.

Nobody wants to grow old.  wtf?  You don't have to be arnold, sly, or some fitness industry person to not want to be old and be more youthful.

In that case I was giving your previous posts more credit and thought you were going for something deep.  In reality it was plain stupid lol.

"Devilsmile" I'll make sure to remember your name so that whenever I notice your posts, I'll just scroll past that stupid shit lol

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »
Lots of people grow old gracefully and look good doing it.  All of the former Mr. Olympias are still alive.  Many bodybuilders in their 50s look a hell of a lot better than a lot of fatasses in their 20s and 30s.

Scott Hall was a great entertainer.  I am surprised he is still alive, and even moreso that Jake the Snake is still around.  How the hell did they outlast Rick Rude, Mr. Perfect, Eddie Guerrero, and Macho Man?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 10:54:19 AM »
"Devilsmile" I'll make sure to remember your name so that whenever I notice your posts, I'll just scroll past that stupid shit lol

If you don't understand the consept, don't reply. You're the lame here  :D
I remember your gimmick ass account name from your pure randomness.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 11:03:56 AM »
Hey, yo.
a

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2011, 01:12:56 PM »
If you don't understand the consept, don't reply. You're the lame here  :D
I remember your gimmick ass account name from your pure randomness.

Gimmick?  Fail #2

Come again

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2011, 01:34:08 PM »
When your son disowns you it's time to man the fuck up and take a cold hard look at your  life and realize the bullshit has to stop. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 01:43:10 PM »

That's the point, well fucking done!

At some place or time you realize that no matter what you do, what you take etc....you can't turn the clock back. In Sly's case he is on the wrong side of 60.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 01:47:37 PM »
Alcohol & drugs. F-ing sad.

a

Purge_WTF