Author Topic: Been off the boards for a while...  (Read 6844 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Been off the boards for a while...
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2011, 09:14:04 PM »
do not confuse "MOS" with "mon_"... one is a huge dude who is not afraid to calf raise the fuck up on a bathtubs to please the internauts, the other is a cool dude and fellow SD county enjoy-er with a decent physique (we actually ran into each other once :) )

EPIC mistake on my behalf   ;D

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Been off the boards for a while...
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2011, 09:51:30 PM »
Being knowledgeable about this forum you open yourself up to a lot of criticism, sarcasm, anger and animosity. The animosity can be generated towards others because of one's low self-esteem, and the ability to say things to people with complete anonymity.

It's like a mellow dude getting in his car and then road-raging sometimes. It really makes no logical sense.

People can say things here without ever having to face the consequences.

When you make a serious thread on this board, you may get some genuinely serious and sympathetic folks who actually care about your situation, but in reality, most of the replies made here are for one reason: To get a reaction out of you. If you don't reply to them specifically, what have they accomplished?

Nothing. And then they kind of just... go away.

The second I read your post I almost started cringing in anticipation of the hate laden garbage that would ensue. Things have a way of working themselves out though. It sucks that more often the saying "when it rains, it pours" is true.

You sound like you will be a survivor.

Life goes on. Don't pay attention to the replies only made to garner attention, although I must say, I can't believe that one person in particular chose to go out of his way to air the dirty laundry. I have no idea what purpose that served except my afore-mentioned.

Good luck with everything.