Author Topic: how many bodybuilding boards have you been banned from?  (Read 10050 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: how many bodybuilding boards have you been banned from?
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2011, 08:47:48 PM »
Takes Ron a few weeks to run down the list of banned ip's before he'll approve you.

Must be that, a LOOOOOT of gimmicks here. To be honest, this is the first and only internet forum where I've seen this stuff. When I joined here, in my first 5 posts, someone told me "I think you are a gimmick" and I replied "what is a gimmick? ???" lol.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2011, 08:53:49 PM »
Do you know why Khòfø fëllá was banned?  Someone PM'd me thinking he was my gimmick account recently, lol.

Why was he banned? Because the chops about wong hong's head?? That was funny shit... he was a funny guy, a "little bit" homo, but his posts always made me LOL very hard.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2011, 08:58:58 PM »
I've been a GB poster for a while and seldom ask questions  because  I THINK I know  everything, but come to think of it ... Just what the hell is a GIMMICK??

I think it means board members who post on this board using a number of different account names ... but what's the  harm in doing that and what's the reason for doing so?

And what GetBigger is the proven Gimmick Use Champion?

And does Ron allow "GIMMICK-try" to exist?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2011, 09:08:35 PM »

And what GetBigger is the proven Gimmick Use Champion?

And does Ron allow "GIMMICK-try" to exist?

Hands down Alex23

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2011, 11:03:16 PM »
They are too nice on it
The words 'you look like shit' got me banned, but the guy in question did look like shit

It's all about JC pulling in the advertising revenue, always has been.
That is why they keep it PG rated.

Fucking lame kunt he is. I slated one of his mods on another board (Kitty) for being a "swamp donkey". & she was fucking minging, OFF, OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF, season (dumb slag posted a pic in that condition) & fucking ugly with it, she had a hissy fit & JC come on the board I was posting on & complained to admin  ::). What a fucking idiot - Woten was there at the time & saw the whole thing.

But like I said "give him some BIG £ every month & you can sell UG shit on his board ALL day long". He will have his mods promote it, telling newbies that they are on it & it's the best thing since sliced bread. Fucking hypocrite..

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2011, 11:08:51 PM »
So basically we're the misfits, trolls, and fuckups?

Yep  ;D

& proud of it.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2011, 01:02:08 AM »
They are too nice on it
The words 'you look like shit' got me banned, but the guy in question did look like shit

You call some one out over there (even with good reason) & the high count posters will gang up on you, & then the mod's will start PM'ing you with threats. Fucking 90% sycophants on that board, HUGE traffic, yes. But most of them are just dead wood schmoes, waste of time.

I pulled JC via Email on it once & he didn't even deny it.
He said "we make room for every-one on MT," fucking spastic kunt.
I only post on this board, & it's the only board I have EVER got to over 2500 posts on  ;D EVER

The record for me was a banning in 27 posts (all in one thread), I was PM'ed & promised to tone it down, I was shocked that I got to 27 TBH  ;)

PT

Growth/noob loves me

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2011, 01:28:52 PM »

Fucking lame kunt he is. I slated one of his mods on another board (Kitty) for being a "swamp donkey". & she was fucking minging, OFF, OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF, season (dumb slag posted a pic in that condition) & fucking ugly with it, she had a hissy fit & JC come on the board I was posting on & complained to admin  ::). What a fucking idiot - Woten was there at the time & saw the whole thing.

lol @ 'swamp donkey'.
mt is utter shite, seems the place is dying a death now. good, dull as fukk so it is...

adren

• Getbig II
  • musclecreation.com
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2011, 06:57:46 PM »
Shit I'm not sure. Over the years probably half a dozen boards but none in the past few years. I stopped going to lots of them.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2011, 10:54:06 AM »
at least 100 accounts on bodybuilding dot com over the last 7 years

always ban me for talking about steroids

they want the truth to be hidden

bodybuild = hormones! no hormones = no bodybuild!