Author Topic: Gaddafi - Dead, Caputured Alive and Executed  (Read 18324 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Ghadaffi Fella is no more....
« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2011, 02:20:36 PM »
Now, Americans, drop him fast in Atlantic when no one sees and make sure no single picture will be taken

Why don't you shut the fvck up. Pictures and video WERE taken, moron, just not released to the public.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2011, 02:23:26 PM »
Ally for 42 yrs? Please, now you and Farrakhan share the same viewpoints...
He was a thorn in our side that had some usefulness at times...did he keep his country together? Yes, through tyranny.

Oh, so the Muslim Brotherhood that will replace him are better?

I really wish stupidity caused pain.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2011, 02:24:27 PM »
Sadam
Osama
Khadaffi
bush.

he is as bad as the rest of them....
americans should get their heads out of their asses.
khadaffi has been around for more then what, 35 years?
never was a pleasant guy, always was a dictator and terrorist, why was he never bothered??
oil...... that's why....
same reason sadam had to go, same reason Kouwait had to be saved... human rights my ass, nobody cared for 35 years or more, so why do they care now??????
usa did business with these guy's.... for years...
when they loose their usefullness, they are killed off....
who is the bigger crook, the henchman, or the mafia boss, who plans it all??
Be Happy,
Optimus

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2011, 02:28:00 PM »
"Gotcha Ghadaffi :)"  this president has to be the best terrorist killer ever, can't even compare him to bush who imprisioned many innocent people, Obama doesn't talk he goes out and get's the job done on the most notorious war criminals and terrorists, job well done Mr. President!

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2011, 02:30:50 PM »
So you're a Gadaffi sympathizer? You think it's ok to just kill his own people for no reason?

hey coach when will you admit our President Obama is the best terrorist killer and war criminals killer ever in the history of the United States, it would just pain you to admit that wouldn't it?   ;D

TEAM Nasser

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2011, 02:31:42 PM »
Fuck you. He didn't do shit nor did he have anything to do with it....but he will take credit for it. I hope we never meet JT.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Our President comes through again!!  Osama, that american cleric terrorist, now gadaffi, Obama is a terminator of terrorists :)

no boots on the ground and complete victory, now compare that to the failure that was bush and we are still dealing with his bullshit he put our troops in.

TEAM Nasser

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2011, 02:42:02 PM »
I agree killing bin ladin was very stupid, with the info we could have gotten from him we could have ended the war on terror, but then you would not have being able to justify the military budget and spending and arm companies would not be very happy, less terror means less buying of weapons.
What info? if he is the top man it is a lot more beneficial to kill him,.."kill the shepard and the sheep will scatter" any info would be compromised or changed as soon as he is caught, these guys are smart, they expect shit like this and trying to get them to talk would take a great deal of torture anyway, the kind that no one could possibly know of, so how do we know they aren't taking this approuch and his death is only fabricated for this purpose, we don't but lol at all the getbiggers that can teach a thing or two to the top of the food chain in military intelligence. :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
haha as if these animals will have democracy after Gadaffi. I mean look at them  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
it still amazes me at times, that all these sand monkeys carry ak-47, RPGs, cannons, 45's, but still wear $0.25 cent sandals

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2011, 03:46:33 PM »
the whiteness of his skin... they let him bleed to death obviously. For once, an asshole got the death he deserved. But it's just a little insignificant detail in History.

Now, the islamists will take over the country as they have alrdy in most others arab and african countries, muslims will take over europe and replace its white population -who after abandonning faith in God fell for the new religion that is atheism, decided not to breed anymore and became homosexuals slowly killing themselves in various decadent addictions- will ally with chinese, and americans will have to fight an alliance of both china and muslims, in some centuries.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2011, 03:50:20 PM »
the whiteness of his skin... they let him bleed to death obviously. For once, an asshole got the death he deserved. But it's just a little insignificant detail in History.

Now, the islamists will take over the country as they have alrdy in most others arab and african countries, muslims will take over europe and replace its white population -who after abandonning faith in God fell for the new religion that is atheism, decided not to breed anymore and became homosexuals slowly killing themselves in various decadent addictions- will ally with chinese, and americans will have to fight an alliance of both china and muslims, in some centuries.

Get your guns and ammo ready bitches!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2011, 03:55:37 PM »
Fuck you. He didn't do shit nor did he have anything to do with it....but he will take credit for it. I hope we never meet JT.

Well, he gave the order for a Predator Drone stike on Quadaffi's convey.  When it hit the lead car, Quadaffi jumped out and crawled into a sewer.  Rebels were called in, dragged him out and finished the job.

I bet he wished he just got hit by the Predator...because he sure as hell got a pretty bad ass whooping before he was killed
A

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2011, 04:03:50 PM »

really coach?  are you that dumb, well I guess you are :)

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
haha as if these animals will have democracy after Gadaffi. I mean look at them  ;D

do all Muslims qualify as animals to you?  If so then you are not very smart, just very stupid.  Would you like some videos of US soldiers acting like animals? 

TEAM Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: The moment Qaddafi is captured, right before he was killed (video)
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2011, 04:11:50 PM »

actually feel sorry for him

Thousands had similar or worse fate than him, at his hands/direct orders...once you look at it that way there's no sympathy.

I am a bit surprised he didn't try to alter his appearance at all, shave his head/face, etc to be less recognizable.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
fucking savages. but lets not forget that the US has capital punishment too.  ;) granted not in the back of a Toyota, but execution nonetheless.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
LOL

That's the whole idea. Libya was quite stable country for decades. Now it's gonna turn a mess, and already has.

These are last moans and groans of collapsing America, guys.

They are furiously trying to save their apart falling country behind the scenes. It requires a common enemy to fight, something to keep America's only remaining industry, defense industry, rolling. Not much time will pass until US "surprisingly" "needs" to step in Libya to "stop" the mess.

Desperate actions on desperate times.

If you look at all the jobs created over the last 15-20 years they are all government jobs.  The private job sector has grown very very little over the last 20 years, very few new private sector jobs have been created.  We're fucked.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
do all Muslims qualify as animals to you?  If so then you are not very smart, just very stupid.  Would you like some videos of US soldiers acting like animals?  

all religious people are stupid to me I don't discriminate  :)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Our President comes through again!!  Osama, that american cleric terrorist, now gadaffi, Obama is a terminator of terrorists :)

no boots on the ground and complete victory, now compare that to the failure that was bush and we are still dealing with his bullshit he put our troops in.

what's 5000 dead troopers to the american war mongers? bush was a good man.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
They all have like 10 body doubles. The real Gaddafi would have had a buzz cut.

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
such pathetic ignorance in this thread  :-X

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
do all Muslims qualify as animals to you?

Yep.

Sentenza

• Getbig III