Author Topic: Getbigger mattC site worth 35k  (Read 9682 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Getbigger mattC site worth 35k
« on: May 20, 2010, 09:55:19 AM »
Is this somewhat accurate?

www.websiteoutlook.com

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Getbigger mattC site worth 35k
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 09:57:39 AM »
alex23 site got 395 views a day? not bad at all for starters, making a whooping 1 dollar a day for ads.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 03:11:09 PM »
i see this thread took off like  a storm you fuckers

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 03:17:09 PM »
that site is worthless.

what's stark's apacheclips.com at 43000 uniques?

physiquebook.com - mattT stop promoting stuff you dont have a real stake in.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 03:41:50 PM »
that site is worthless.

what's stark's apacheclips.com at 43000 uniques?

physiquebook.com - mattT stop promoting stuff you dont have a real stake in.

MattT has stakes in Dubai, India.

I was thinking about reviving mine lately; nothing to do with bodybuilding...as I think it's been beaten to the afterlife...  something more general; about guy's stuff in general with a twist and online chat... kinda like a "man's lounge" with no getbig affiliations...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 07:38:33 PM »
Is this somewhat accurate?

www.websiteoutlook.com

Hard to say - I think getbig is worth a lot more than 80K:

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.getbig.com
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 07:43:13 PM »
Hard to say - I think getbig is worth a lot more than 80K:

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.getbig.com

Matt C, what is your occupation outside of diapers changing?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 08:05:53 PM »
Matt C, what is your occupation outside of diapers changing?

I am a webmaster for hire when people need it and I have some places that I rent out.  Where I'm from, housing is cheap but rent is still pretty high.  For example, a 60K home can easily rent out for $875 a month.

I intend to go to four bodybuilding contests per year from now on.  The Olympia, Arnold, Ironman, and Nationals I'm thinking.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 08:08:20 PM »
I am a webmaster for hire when people need it and I have some places that I rent out.  Where I'm from, housing is cheap but rent is still pretty high.  For example, a 60K home can easily rent out for $875 a month.

I intend to go to four bodybuilding contests per year from now on.  The Olympia, Arnold, Ironman, and Nationals I'm thinking.

Well played... How's propety ownership and taxation up norht? You can't deduct much from what I remember... have you created a ltd or a corp or declare all on your T4s?

Shit, where's bigbobs when you need him  ;D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »
GB could be worth much more if Ron sold out and let the sponsors run his site.....
You Can't Do It!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 09:53:42 PM »
Well played... How's propety ownership and taxation up norht? You can't deduct much from what I remember... have you created a ltd or a corp or declare all on your T4s?

Shit, where's bigbobs when you need him  ;D

Property tax for one year for a 100K property would be around $1,800 per year which I think is reasonable although I have nothing to compare it to.  The mortgage I have is variable so I have a lot of leeway to pay it off faster.  The banker explained to me that it is in my financial interest to stay in debt with the bank but her explanation made no sense.  I would like to pick up one or two more 60K places this year!  Just not in the same part of town in case the property values sink.

GB could be worth much more if Ron sold out and let the sponsors run his site.....

Based on the traffic Ron has here he could easily make 100K per year here if he isn't already.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2010, 09:58:40 PM »
whish i could get paid 100k a year to ref internet monkey shit fights
Odilly

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2010, 10:04:45 PM »
whish i could get paid 100k a year to ref internet monkey shit fights

Ron could, although I really don't know what kind of money Ron makes on here.  I just think he enjoys the position of owning a big part of the bodybuilding media.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2010, 10:10:34 PM »
Ron could, although I really don't know what kind of money Ron makes on here.  I just think he enjoys the position of owning a big part of the bodybuilding media.

Getbig is Ron's schmoe pass.  If it was about money with 90k uniques he would make 2-3k a month. 

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 07:14:49 AM »
Your site would be worth a lot more if you had sold it to me when I asked Matt...

w8m8

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 08:16:44 AM »
Your site would be worth a lot more if you had sold it to me when I asked Matt...

:'(

I so wish he would have taken your offer .....

but then again .. where would he be able to keep his homoerotic stash of musclebear and penis envy posts ?

lol @ that site now .. him and his alter Prime ... keeping the "flame" burning .. and sitting on top of the virtual world

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 11:09:32 PM »

:'(

I so wish he would have taken your offer .....

but then again .. where would he be able to keep his homoerotic stash of musclebear and penis envy posts ?

lol @ that site now .. him and his alter Prime ... keeping the "flame" burning .. and sitting on top of the virtual world

Looks like someone is still bitter @ having being outed on Matt's site.

Epic loser you are...

Shall I?

w8m8

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 02:22:14 AM »
Looks like someone is still bitter @ having being outed on Matt's site.

Epic loser you are...

Shall I?

oh sweet ... !!

looky looky ... the FAT fucking clone of Matt has shit to say .. quel surprise  ::)

You're a bitch titted stalker who is so ignorant it's funny ... show what you got you fat fuck .. there's nothing you can call an "outing"  ... prove your claims big mouth or STFU ... you are a stupid manchild who has this warped sense of importance on the intrawebs .... grow up and go act like a man with wifey instead of playing "ruler" on a message board ... no one is impressed with you and you can't handle figuring out where to fit in now ... pity innit ?  LOL

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 09:09:49 PM »
oh sweet ... !!

looky looky ... the FAT fucking clone of Matt has shit to say .. quel surprise  ::)

You're a bitch titted stalker who is so ignorant it's funny ... show what you got you fat fuck .. there's nothing you can call an "outing"  ... prove your claims big mouth or STFU ... you are a stupid manchild who has this warped sense of importance on the intrawebs .... grow up and go act like a man with wifey instead of playing "ruler" on a message board ... no one is impressed with you and you can't handle figuring out where to fit in now ... pity innit ?  LOL

So hot.

If you wanna take a vacation i'll fly you out here baby  ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 08:13:31 PM »
Website Outlook values sites by the number is hits and links.  It isn't a representative of the actual revenue of the site.  Matt's site been around since 2003 although the first time it was up, it was pretty raw.  Funny thing is when it was first scanned....well.. ;D

http://web.archive.org/web/20030319154928/http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/
A

David M

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 05:51:03 AM »
Website Outlook values sites by the number is hits and links.  It isn't a representative of the actual revenue of the site.  Matt's site been around since 2003 although the first time it was up, it was pretty raw.  Funny thing is when it was first scanned....well.. ;D

http://web.archive.org/web/20030319154928/http://www.ilovespam.com/
Team MEL